Author Topic: WC Revenge of The Barracuda Tracklist  (Read 2213 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: WC Revenge of The Barracuda Tracklist
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2011, 05:41:07 PM »
dub gotta get quality production.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2011, 04:35:07 AM »
Looking forward to it, always loved WCs albums. Seems to be a short one but 7 classics are better than 18 wack tracks

milkyway09

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »
there was a photo of him taken with Battlecat and Fredwreck sometime last year...hopefully that material is on the album.

shu

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »

doggfather

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2011, 11:31:05 PM »
Is this mthe cover for the single?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
Checked the snippets on I-Tunes (14 tracks) , sounds like a solid effort

The Revenge of the Barracuda, The Spot and Back to the Basics are the three additional songs which are not mentioned on the tracklist Laconic posted .. and Dr Mandingo is tagged as a bonus track
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:25:50 AM by wcsoldier »

Portugoal

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
Checked the snippets on I-Tunes (14 tracks) , sounds like a solid effort

The Revenge of the Barracuda, The Spot and Back to the Basics are the three additional songs which are not mentioned on the tracklist Laconic posted .. and Dr Mandingo is tagged as a bonus track

iTunes is acting weird lately. I keep getting white screens when I search with that program. Because of that I haven't been able to buy that Melrose album for example and I can't check what certain artists put out.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2011, 11:59:03 AM »
short a bit, not??
After 4 years...

At worst they should add the tracks from the "That's What I'm Talking Bout" EP to make it a bit longer & more interesting, plus it'll give them tracks a cd release & not just that digital crap.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »

5. Stickin To The Script (feat. Tha Dogg Pound & Badd Lucc)

If I were WC, i'd fire my marketing person for that huge mistake right there....Soopafly is on this song and they don't even list him as a feature.  I know, I know, they probably included him when stating it included Tha Dogg Pound, but most people associate Tha Dogg Pound as Daz and Kurupt.  And not many people are checking for them anymore like they are Soopafly.  And Bad Lucc?  Man, if it wasn't for Soopafly allowing him to sniff the mic after him with the whole Dubb Union thing, he'd be nowhere today.  As it sits right now, WC will probably get 10 more album purchases due to the album featuring Tha Dogg Pound and probably 1 extra album sale due to them stating Bad Lucc is on it (his mom will buy a copy).  That's poor marketing right there.  If they would have put Stickin To The Script (feat. Soopafly and a few other guys) He'd have sold at least 10,000 more units, you can bet on it.
I wanted to write, that you are hella wrong, but then i looked at your nick, and passed on that. Instead i will write - open your eyes.