Author Topic: Game's Purp & Patron ***Download*** (2 Dre tracks) [multiple links]  (Read 7937 times)

David Gutterman

Re: Game's Purp & Patron ***Download*** (2 Dre tracks) [multiple links]
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2011, 02:47:30 AM »
ok, i like this mixtape, but what really got me excited for RED is that reunion track ft. Mars

h2k4

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2011, 08:09:17 AM »

Since when did making a statement become defending someone? LOL, you guys read what you want to read.  Side note: Unfinity is not a word.  Infinity is the correct term. 

Now you two run along and play now  :wavey:
it's not a statement, it's an attitude. otherwise you wouldn't get mad at Moon knight :laugh:

yeah i saw the spell error

Getting mad? LMAO, I don't even know how that's possible on the internet in a forum about music.  It's not that serious.  He made a statement and I responded.  Simple as that.  Sorry if your guys' e-feelings were offended.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2011, 08:14:26 AM »
Brake lights was better.

delete your account

HighEyeCue

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2011, 08:20:03 AM »
decent mixtape

shu

« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2011, 09:33:43 AM »

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2011, 10:37:19 AM »
Top notch ish. Loads of album worthy tracks. Can't believe that he got KRS, Kane & Fresh on a hot track and it doesn't make the "real" album. Bring forth the RED album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »
Top notch ish. Loads of album worthy tracks. Can't believe that he got KRS, Kane & Fresh on a hot track and it doesn't make the "real" album. Bring forth the RED album.
well the leftovers don't have to be worse than the final cuts.

The Watcher

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2011, 02:51:55 PM »
has the untagged been released yet?

what about that hangover mixtape?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »
The mixing is underwhelming as a Dre fan. I want CDQ's of Soft Rhodes and The Ocean!

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2011, 04:01:46 PM »
Im loving that Game track they been spinning on the radio sounds like another dope street album lets see what it do?

Throwback420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2011, 04:04:08 PM »
4 a Mixtape this ish is hella good, one of if not the best mixtapes eva

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
Dics 1 is WOW. Just wow, never heard better Material for a Mixtape.

On Dics 2 there are a few wack tracks but still some monster Ocean, Supatar, History and I just want to fuck.

Game really came back wit dis Shit!!

Cant wait on RED.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2011, 05:12:10 PM »
I been one of the bigger "huge fan-turned-hater" for Game this past 3 years, but this is just fuckin ill. I mean, there is some hot trash on here, but the good songs are pretty damn good. Don't have much time to post, but I think if this was shortened to 1 disc with the best of both, it could seriously compete with L.A.X. and would easily be his best mixtape to date. That being said, The Ocean is ridiculous after a few spins (at first I was like, its cool, but now i'm crazy on this one, nice hook by Dre too . . honestly if you don't like this track theres nothing I could tell you). Dead is fuckin NICE, but that was expected after hearing the studio session like 2 years ago. L.A. Times, R.I.P. Story, and the Dre one with Ashanti were ill as well (although I was def expecting more from the Ashani one). Game is back?? I won't say so, since we know how this guy changes more than the weather and the RED Album is not even on the radar. But I've said it before and i'll say it again, with the right producers and people overseeing his work (Dre, 50, maybe even Pharrell but that remains to be seen) he can be at the top of his game, and perhaps the game as a whole.

All in all, I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the reaction to this, and I haven't even been on the internet in like a week but everyone around me (that listen to rap) has been talking about this. I'd imagine the tracks i'm really feeling will get much better with time and the others will either collect dust or turn into "good" tracks. I'd also imagine the idiots at Interscope will notice at least SOME of this reaction. The Hangover bonus shit should have some good shit on it too. And BTW, I bet almost all of this shit is RED leftovers, especially the higher-end tracks.

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2011, 05:18:09 PM »
I been one of the bigger "huge fan-turned-hater" for Game this past 3 years, but this is just fuckin ill. I mean, there is some hot trash on here, but the good songs are pretty damn good. Don't have much time to post, but I think if this was shortened to 1 disc with the best of both, it could seriously compete with L.A.X. and would easily be his best mixtape to date. That being said, The Ocean is ridiculous after a few spins (at first I was like, its cool, but now i'm crazy on this one, nice hook by Dre too . . honestly if you don't like this track theres nothing I could tell you). Dead is fuckin NICE, but that was expected after hearing the studio session like 2 years ago. L.A. Times, R.I.P. Story, and the Dre one with Ashanti were ill as well (although I was def expecting more from the Ashani one). Game is back?? I won't say so, since we know how this guy changes more than the weather and the RED Album is not even on the radar. But I've said it before and i'll say it again, with the right producers and people overseeing his work (Dre, 50, maybe even Pharrell but that remains to be seen) he can be at the top of his game, and perhaps the game as a whole.

All in all, I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the reaction to this, and I haven't even been on the internet in like a week but everyone around me (that listen to rap) has been talking about this. I'd imagine the tracks i'm really feeling will get much better with time and the others will either collect dust or turn into "good" tracks. I'd also imagine the idiots at Interscope will notice at least SOME of this reaction. The Hangover bonus shit should have some good shit on it too. And BTW, I bet almost all of this shit is RED leftovers, especially the higher-end tracks.

There were only a few tracks that Game recently went in and recorded. The ones that mainly say prod. by DJ Shake and DJ Haze are some of the shit made in the last two weeks. All the high end producers on the tape were leftovers from RED. That cool n dre track is also new, they tweeted that they had sent him a few beats for this mixtape.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2011, 05:37:34 PM »
think the NO DJ version just leaked