Author Topic: Game's Purp & Patron ***Download*** (2 Dre tracks) [multiple links]  (Read 7926 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Game's Purp & Patron ***Download*** (2 Dre tracks) [multiple links]
« Reply #270 on: February 02, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
You took exception to my opinion and posted a reply. I responded to it. If you continue to reply then that's really on you. You're welcome to stop this conversation any time.

However you keep insisting you didn't take exception and were simply stating that it was free. That its free is what is obvious to me and if that was all your post was about then I'm still left wondering what the point of that was.

I still think the point was pretty clear, but even if you don't agree there was a point, I have every right to post.  For someone who champions the cause of speaking one's mind, you seem to have a problem with my doing so.

You weren't speaking your mind. You were speaking against me speaking my mind. If you had simply said I disagree because blah blah blah then there would be no issue.

JohnnyL

« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »
You took exception to my opinion and posted a reply. I responded to it. If you continue to reply then that's really on you. You're welcome to stop this conversation any time.

However you keep insisting you didn't take exception and were simply stating that it was free. That its free is what is obvious to me and if that was all your post was about then I'm still left wondering what the point of that was.

I still think the point was pretty clear, but even if you don't agree there was a point, I have every right to post.  For someone who champions the cause of speaking one's mind, you seem to have a problem with my doing so.

You weren't speaking your mind. You were speaking against me speaking my mind. If you had simply said I disagree because blah blah blah then there would be no issue.

Lol.  Not at all.  I said the mixtape was free.  You took exception.  I did say your reasons for disliking it weren't very specific. But I think I said in reply after reply that you're entitled to your opinion and you can say what you want on here, whether I like it or not.  You seem to still be taking exception to my original post, which is fine too.  It doesn't change my opinion though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #272 on: February 02, 2011, 07:34:50 PM »
Lol you forgetting what you said even though I just posted it?

If you don't like something delete it, but it hardly seems worth it to complain.

JohnnyL

« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »

If you don't like something delete it, but it hardly seems worth it to complain.

Nah. I remember.  That was part of what I said in my first post.  What I'm talking about happened over the course of the last what seems like 1000 replies to you in this thread.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2011, 09:01:47 PM »

Nah. I remember.  That was part of what I said in my first post.  What I'm talking about happened over the course of the last what seems like 1000 replies to you in this thread.

well you've kept denying what you said in your original post until now, yet still continuing to reply

JohnnyL

« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2011, 07:18:20 AM »

well you've kept denying what you said in your original post until now, yet still continuing to reply

That doesn't make any sense.  I haven't denied anything.  And of course I'm going to take credit for my own posts, if you quote them.  And why shouldn't I reply?  Is your contention that it's okay for people to have an opinion, only when it is in complete agreement with your own?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2011, 08:19:36 AM »
Look bro, you were here having this conversation with me. Do I really have to point out how each of my posts have been in reply to yours? This whole thing started because of a comment you made taking exception to me posting my thoughts on the album and it continued from there.

I never said you shouldn't comment about free music.  
I haven't denied anything.

If you actually have an opinion then give it already and move on. Instead of criticizing me for dropping mine.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:25:36 AM by THE RAPTURE »

JohnnyL

« Reply #277 on: February 03, 2011, 10:22:15 AM »
Look bro, you were here having this conversation with me. Do I really have to point out how each of my posts have been in reply to yours? This whole thing started because of a comment you made taking exception to me posting my thoughts on the album and it continued from there.

If you actually have an opinion then give it already and move on. Instead of criticizing me for dropping mine.

An opinion on the mixtape itself? I'm happy to talk about the mixtape, My original post and subsequent posts were also my opinion though, whether you want to believe it or not.  Unfortunately, it's one I've had to give over and over and over now, because you keep bringing it up.  If you're ready to move on, all you have to do is stop constantly provoking me about my original post.

« Reply #278 on: February 03, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »
Anyone know who produced Ashes To Ashes?

Ross mentions Kanye in the intro - Any confirmation?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #279 on: February 04, 2011, 02:46:37 PM »

An opinion on the mixtape itself? I'm happy to talk about the mixtape, My original post and subsequent posts were also my opinion though, whether you want to believe it or not.  Unfortunately, it's one I've had to give over and over and over now, because you keep bringing it up.  If you're ready to move on, all you have to do is stop constantly provoking me about my original post.

Telling me I shouldn't have posted isn't an opinion and it goes against everything a forum stands for. Gtfo of here.

JohnnyL

« Reply #280 on: February 04, 2011, 03:34:39 PM »

An opinion on the mixtape itself? I'm happy to talk about the mixtape, My original post and subsequent posts were also my opinion though, whether you want to believe it or not.  Unfortunately, it's one I've had to give over and over and over now, because you keep bringing it up.  If you're ready to move on, all you have to do is stop constantly provoking me about my original post.

Telling me I shouldn't have posted isn't an opinion and it goes against everything a forum stands for. Gtfo of here.

Ahh, but as I said, I don't make the rules here.  You can post whatever you want as long as the forum mods have no problem with what you're posting.  I would have to ask you though, if you think my earlier posts were objectionable, how is telling me gtfo alright, in your opinion?

Trip Dee

« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2011, 03:49:01 PM »
haha cmon guys, this is gettin' ridicilous... i ain't no Slaughterhouse fan, but Move On...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2011, 04:21:48 PM »

Ahh, but as I said, I don't make the rules here.  You can post whatever you want as long as the forum mods have no problem with what you're posting.  I would have to ask you though, if you think my earlier posts were objectionable, how is telling me gtfo alright, in your opinion?

You're telling me not to post something and I'm saying fuck off. Self explanatory?

You could shit on my favorite album and I would go ahead and argue with you that you're wrong for like 6 pages. But I would never tell you that you shouldn't be posting your thoughts on it. That's hurt fanboy behavior. You caught feelings that someone didn't think the mixtape was amazing.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2011, 04:55:25 PM »
This is some of Game`s best work in YEARS.

JohnnyL

« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »

Ahh, but as I said, I don't make the rules here.  You can post whatever you want as long as the forum mods have no problem with what you're posting.  I would have to ask you though, if you think my earlier posts were objectionable, how is telling me gtfo alright, in your opinion?

You're telling me not to post something and I'm saying fuck off. Self explanatory?

You could shit on my favorite album and I would go ahead and argue with you that you're wrong for like 6 pages. But I would never tell you that you shouldn't be posting your thoughts on it. That's hurt fanboy behavior. You caught feelings that someone didn't think the mixtape was amazing.

No I didn't.  If you look at my original post, I believe it starts out with me saying that this is not anywhere near the best mixtape of all time, because another person in this thread had said that it was.  So, my original post was also directed at them and anyone else who felt like reading it, for that matter. I also don't think this is a perfect mixtape. But there's a difference between reviewing something critically and complaining.  Now, as I've said more times than I can now remember.  I'm not the content police of this forum.  You can complain as much as you want.  My opinion is that rather than complain about a free mixtape, just keep what you want of it and get rid of what you don't.  But that's just my opinion. For that matter, I didn't intend for my post to be aimed at only one specific person, but you obviously took offense to it.  I won't apologize for my opinion, but I never intended to provoke you into a 5 day argument over the hidden meaning behind my post.  I would much rather discuss the actual merits and shortcomings of the mixtape, as that might actually be interesting whereas this is going nowhere.