Author Topic: Strong Arm Steady Ft Kobe - Talking To Myself (Prod. by DJ Khalil)(Original 07')  (Read 296 times)

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
"We recorded this record in August of 07 and turned it in to our formal label Warner Bros in October ( hence the A & R, Naim, is listed at the top ). If you look at the sequence you will see that it was #2 in our original tracklist. A cool fact, it ended up being the second song on the 10 time Grammy Nominated Eminem LP Recovery. I told Khalil this was a hit 5 years ago and it served to be one. Here goes our version (minus Mitchy Slick), we had planned to get Luda on this joint….Enjoy –Arms & Hammers 2.22.11"

http://soundcloud.com/lets-keep-going/strong-arm-steady-ft-kobe-talking-to-myself-prod-by-dj-khalil

Lucifuge

damn it.this is wack.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Wow, that's nuts lol.

Em jacked that shit. :P

& I fuck with SAS, but Em did the song more justice.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sas killed it

that eminem album was whack as hell AND he jacked the song? lmao

Lucifuge

hahahahah. u fool
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey eminem weve been sitting on this song for like 3 years, want it for your new album?

sure

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Wow, that's nuts lol.

Em jacked that shit. :P

& I fuck with SAS, but Em did the song more justice.

Yeah, this was my favorite joint on the Recovery album.  It was the only song I felt really had replay value.  I wonder how Eminem came across this track.  And it sounds like Dre and Em must really be fans of Krondon, because Krondon was also the creative genius behind "Kush".

Was Krondon credited with a writing credit for the song that ended up on Recovery?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
why wait til now to release this shit, i mean i know one of had to have herd the track around the time it came out. 10 Grammy's on the album and you didnt hear the song ?.....But say u didnt hear it from the album, I know you herd Crooked I Hip-Hop Weekly Reloaded. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
cant download it. can someone reup?

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I'm a SAS fan but this version is pure trash. Sometimes they really come with it but sometimes they just sound like they didn't give 2 shits in the booth. Specifically Phil Tha Agony and Mitchy Slick seem to have verses at times when they just don't sound like they're trying. Krondon comes with it 90% of the time but the other 2 make the songs sound bad oftentimes.

Eminem turned this into an actual SONG, while Strong Arm Steady just sound like they're rapping over a track. Eminem did great adlibs, as well as a breakdown right after the hook, the "So why in the world//do I feel so alone//nobody but me//I'm all alone....", not to mention his lyrics shit on SAS.

I loved certain parts of their Stoney Jackson album, but certain parts just sound like they're a literal joke. I really hope Phil Tha Agony goes into this new album with an actual purpose behind his rhymes and not the goofing around rubbish. He sounds like a shitty version of Kurupt in his worst stages when he puts no effort into his verses.

Matty

there was yet another version of this track inbetween the SAS and Eminem versions if anyone remembers. i forget who was rapping on it, but there was a video and was pretty nice, maybe the best of the three. the SAS one the vocals are unmixed so it sounds pretty messy as it is.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like kobe

can any of u niggaz upload me some of his shit