Author Topic: DAMM, WHAT A NIGHT, LAST NIGHT!!!  (Read 285 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
DAMM, WHAT A NIGHT, LAST NIGHT!!!
« on: January 01, 2003, 12:27:19 PM »
Shit started out wit me drankin at my boy's house, then met up up wit some heads and headed 4 a Party this 1 chick waz throwin and I knew it waz gonna be poppin cuz all my people knew about it.....

So everythin waz coo, Muthafucaz started freestylin, battlin, I waz pretty perved, so I waz like fuc it, I busted hella shit.....
It waz a coo night, networked wit some heads about some featurings and beats.....

12 O'clock came around, I waz wit this 1 chick I started mackin on.....
but then I drifted away from her around 1, from 1 till 2 I waz just kiccin it wit my folx just clownin and shit.....
Around that time some shit waz poppin off outside in tha backyard, some Norte muthafuca started whoopin some doods ass 4 tryin 2 get wit his gyrl, broke a 32oz. bottle on his head.....
And 1 of my folx had luv 4 tha dood so he jumped in tha mix and started bankin on tha Norte dood.....
So we had pull this nigga back, and I got blood all over my fit, so I waz gettin hella pissed.....
We took everyone inside, all of a sudden one of tha Norte doods boyz came at Us wit a shank, when everyone saw that it waz on, In tha livin room, a fuckin RUMBLE.....I got some kicks in but shit waz gettin real outta hand.....
Tha chicks house waz strate terrorized, most of her walls cracked, Broken TV, Stereo Speakers, Fucked Up Christmas Tree lol......everything......

Tha Cops sirens went off outside and everyone started 2 Run.......We got away cuz we climbed tha back fences......

Shit waz Memory tho......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:DAMM, WHAT A NIGHT, LAST NIGHT!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2003, 12:31:01 PM »
Hahaha...At least ya'll didnt have helicopters chasing after you...LMAO

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2003, 12:58:54 PM »
Tha Cops sirens went off outside and everyone started 2 Run.......We got away cuz we climbed tha back fences......
lmao, as usual

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2003, 01:11:39 PM »
DAM lol sounds crazy mine wasnt nething near that mine was BORING AS FUCK but i feel sorry 4 the girl that had the party her house is fucked

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 01:27:49 PM »
Damn, sounds like a tite new years.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2003, 02:57:49 PM »
lol...dope shit...new years was a blast

left the store bout 7 got some cans,vodka,and shit,was walkin down ta my mates house were everyone was kickin it......saw sum dudes we coo wit........watched bout 15 a dem bus up sum dude(they were helluva drunk,beat him down fa fuck all)then sum guy came outta his house wit a bat,hit 1 of em in the jaw,sauid police was on the way so we left them lot went ta my mates got para went back out....bought sum weed smoked it,managed ta cut my hand up fuck nows how......then hadta carry my mate back ta his house an i ended up sleepin on his settee

bez

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2003, 06:08:26 PM »
sounds dope, I just hit a club and shit and got bevvied and had my friends stay over at my house, shit was tight!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2003, 07:19:15 PM »
I went to a small party at a girls house .(small party=7 or 8 people)We were all drinkin and shit..Dope shit..I gotta get pics up cuz i got mad pics and possibly a video of it

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2003, 10:50:45 PM »
i will just say it was a great new years for me
« Last Edit: January 01, 2003, 11:50:40 PM by Ejrizo »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2003, 11:25:59 PM »
dope, keep it safe ;D

min0rity

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 08:45:52 AM »
shit..i went out at 10pm to my homies house, we bought whole bunch of liquor and had large amount of weed and just kicked it..play cards, went downtown later and went to this girls house...and i was out

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2003, 08:06:55 PM »
Damn Rod, That sounds tite, I miss those days, lol.  This new years me and some boys and some girls got a hotel room.  There were 9 rooms all in a row having parties, so it was like a huge party at the hotel.  There was only one fight, but I kept my distance (Persian Shit).  Blood was all over the wall in the morning.  Overall it was coo tho.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2003, 12:19:16 AM »
thats what i would call gangsta...i hope i tore that norte foo up...

bez

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2003, 04:47:54 AM »
i will just say it was a great new years for me

Was she good?