Author Topic: Random Thoughts of King Tech on Rap/RnB....  (Read 466 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Random Thoughts of King Tech on Rap/RnB....
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2003, 02:52:09 AM »
:: is not suprised::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2003, 11:35:11 AM »
i made 4 valid points, i wouldnt be surprised if everybody agreed 100%
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

min0rity

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2003, 12:28:03 PM »
na there was two covers...Baby and Run DMC...i got the run dmc...i swear...i dont really understand how to scan...but if i figure it out ill scan it and post it up

yup..i got the cover with run dmc on it too....thank GOD....it was also free!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2003, 10:21:26 PM »

Your ego is almost bigger than your beard...

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2003, 10:34:37 PM »

1. that new styles p video "daddy get that cash" is the worst video ive seen in a while, the worst since lil waynes's forest adventure...what was styles p thinking with that lil plotline in his video? chinese gangsters?
2. ...RIP Aaliyah

3. the Source is now officially dead, if u need further clarification, wait till the new Source hits the stands, not only is Ja on the cover for the 2nd time in like 3 months, but the hip hop quotable is Benzino "die another day", theres a 5 page article on benzino, the editorial is dissing eminem, theres a cartoon of eminem dressed as elvis, and the last word illustration shows Benzino smashing m & m's, its disgusting really....btw, its despicable that JMJ didnt get the cover on the solo tip

4. who else thinks R & B is dead?  with R Kelly's career on life support, and Whitney Houston and Boyz 2 Men's career stuck in the 90's, plus add Mariah's problems.....who are we left with? Avant? Ashanti?
Good God, both rap and rnb face a similiar dilemna....rap has too much rnb influence, rnb has too much rap influence

Yes.
I haven't seen Aaliyah's new video, but r'n'b seemed to die with her..
(and R.Kelly going insane)

The Source made their own funeral.. (& Benzino is the priest yapping off at the mouth in the background)

As for Styles new video, I think it was a little strange, but could have been much better if they exchanged the playboy dude with Styles, and didn't switch so much between the cameras when Styles was in the shot.
You barely saw Styles in a clear shot for 1 second... it looked like the camera-man was about to pass out.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2003, 05:39:36 PM »

Your ego is almost bigger than your beard...

your jokes are worst than your pictures
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2003, 11:51:07 PM »

your jokes are worst than your pictures

Your grammar is worse than your weight.