Author Topic: Baltimore Maryland  (Read 1303 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Baltimore Maryland
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »
ur whole life has been spent in the shadow of blacks and latins...ur style, the music you listen to the cats you respect artistically.

you are a culture vulture.

if it werent for the hip hop culture who would you be? a blank slate...another chink somewhere putting together rice rockets or giving pedicures at the mall.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »
If u think being ``black`` is all about Rap/Music, drugs, gangs, and violence or everything negative or uplifting then you`re pitiful.

Bananas

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »
If u think being ``black`` is all about Rap/Music, drugs, gangs, and violence or everything negative or uplifting then you`re pitiful.

First intelligent thing this motherfucker has said.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2011, 06:49:26 PM »
Nah u just aint get tha memo lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2011, 01:42:37 PM »
ur whole life has been spent in the shadow of blacks and latins...ur style, the music you listen to the cats you respect artistically.

you are a culture vulture.

if it werent for the hip hop culture who would you be? a blank slate...another chink somewhere putting together rice rockets or giving pedicures at the mall.

lol shadow of blacks and mexicans? how ? i would like to know since u know more about me than myself. if u think being in the "streets" and "banging" what blacks and hispanics represent and what their known for than props to you for having so low expectations of your own race.

lmfao hiphop is of no relevance its the area, the enviroment, khakis and button ups arnt a black style, Hispanic style, its an LA style. ive had the oppurtinity the travel around the states and to other countries, and blacks and hispanics dont dress like that in the eastcoast, south, etc, and if they do their imitating the westcoast style.

my uncle back in the day was banging for 18th and it wasnt because he was tryna be hispanic and it wasnt because of "rap" he never listened to it. or because of the media, its the enviroment, he chilled with his boys, they were prideful they wanted to be down and have fun and have respect.

dont you live in california? seems like you live in the boonies somewhere with the "blacks are criminals, asians are good at math, white people are the best, hispanics are farmers/gardeners" mentality.

ive seen real "culture" vultures before, real hardcore wiggers that "tried" to claim crip and said nigga all the time, ive seen wiggers claim crip and say nigga to some actual niggas and the niggas got punked. ive seen Arabs talk like their straight mexican, saying ordale carnale, saying esse and vato this and that. ive seen asians too.

but their the oddballs out, its funny how you generalize that everyone wants to be black and hispanic, because of the gangs and shit.

ive met punks and faggots and wiggers of all races, i really dont take count to the color of the skin when u judge and individual. lol i met blacks that said "fuck niggers" "i hate being black" and whites also saying that same shit wanting to be black.

its funny cuz you claim im a wigger simply because i like hiphop, and like i said hiphop isnt the only genre of music i like. so how would you even explain that?  am i know in the shadow of whites? other asians? ur a joke  homie

and on a side note, their not called rice rockets no more, their bean rockets, if you got out more i think youll know that its a hispanic thing now.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »
cool story bro...i aint reading that shit.

look, me and my boy rap already exposed you a few months ago for the self loathing insecure racist that you are...theres nothing left to say you culture vulture. from here on out if you reply to this whether it be a screenplay like you just posted or one sentence all im gonna do is link you to those threads...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2011, 04:52:44 PM »
cool story bro...i aint reading that shit.

look, me and my boy rap already exposed you a few months ago for the self loathing insecure racist that you are...theres nothing left to say you culture vulture. from here on out if you reply to this whether it be a screenplay like you just posted or one sentence all im gonna do is link you to those threads...

lol cuz u lack the support to diss me.

i win.  :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2011, 05:59:44 PM »
go ahead you can have that if it helps you sleep...as your creasing your khakis tonight before bed tell yourself that you are the asian face of hip hop and no one could ever take that away from you my young nip.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2011, 06:57:29 PM »
go ahead you can have that if it helps you sleep...as your creasing your khakis tonight before bed tell yourself that you are the asian face of hip hop and no one could ever take that away from you my young nip.

im no nip but good try, now go on your diet of 40 ounces and fried chicken

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »
if infact that were my diet could i pick it up at your family owned local liqour store?

"hurry up and buy!!!"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2011, 04:59:18 AM »
Lmao, he murdered u.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2011, 05:01:53 AM »
But dam, Winston Avenue mite as well be calld Crab Hill.  These savages aint nothin but crabs, i guess theyre like the 60`s of Bmore bcuz i kno wat real hood shit iz like and these niggaz aint hood, they crabs!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2011, 07:14:46 AM »
if infact that were my diet could i pick it up at your family owned local liqour store?

"hurry up and buy!!!"

D motherfucker D!!!!!

Anunikke

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2011, 09:01:55 AM »
^That's from a movie or just a reference to a skit in this song I can't name right now?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2011, 09:08:10 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fuZnjop54JM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fuZnjop54JM</a>