Author Topic: Baltimore Maryland  (Read 1297 times)

Anunikke

Re: Baltimore Maryland
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 09:09:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fuZnjop54JM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fuZnjop54JM</a>
Who used that skit in a song?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 09:11:17 AM »
lol I think you're talking about Black Korea

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2011, 01:44:25 AM »
if infact that were my diet could i pick it up at your family owned local liqour store?

"hurry up and buy!!!"

D motherfucker D!!!!!
LOL That part of the movie always cracked me up the most.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2011, 02:42:01 PM »
But dam, Winston Avenue mite as well be calld Crab Hill.  These savages aint nothin but crabs, i guess theyre like the 60`s of Bmore bcuz i kno wat real hood shit iz like and these niggaz aint hood, they crabs!

LOL

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
go ahead rooney, since your the authority on blackness around here why dont you define what hood shit is....

we could use a good laugh.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2011, 11:01:41 PM »
go ahead rooney, since your the authority on blackness around here why dont you define what hood shit is....

we could use a good laugh.

its funny how you relate blacks with "hood shit" "gangsta shit", yea i talk about it cuz its all around, but you, lol man your just degrading your whole race.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2011, 11:15:08 PM »
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:17:16 PM by K1NG PETEY AKA THA VOICE OF REASON »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2011, 04:22:02 PM »
only fags like you thought being black was "cool" growing up.

homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.
seriously man stop puttin blacks on the pedestal, aint nobody scared of niggas down here, only a nigga with a gun.

your like the stereotypical black huh? u assume people are generally scared of blacks, but thats pretty funny cuz ive seen alot more weenie ass wanksta blacks than of anyother race.

i cant remembe rhow many times ive seen brothas bitch out from 1 on 1s, i dont remember how many blacks we had to chase down cuz they were lil pussies but they were clamin "piru" and some other click.

but its not a knock on all blacks, theres alot of down brothas but their usually the real ones, the ones that are quiet and are actually in real hoods, rather than the average arrogant nigga thats loud 24/7 claimin some crip gang that doesnt exist.

he assumes people of other ethnicity wouldnt call blacks "niggers" if they were to get into some kind of altercation or conflict wit them, with him thinking everybody is scared of niggas.

ramblings of a scared closet racist in denial...keep supporting the culture while loathing the ppl that made the blueprint. your whole life is a fabrication...your a culture vulture

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:32:46 PM by K1NG PETEY AKA THA VOICE OF REASON »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2011, 03:59:56 PM »
only fags like you thought being black was "cool" growing up.

homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.
seriously man stop puttin blacks on the pedestal, aint nobody scared of niggas down here, only a nigga with a gun.

your like the stereotypical black huh? u assume people are generally scared of blacks, but thats pretty funny cuz ive seen alot more weenie ass wanksta blacks than of anyother race.

i cant remembe rhow many times ive seen brothas bitch out from 1 on 1s, i dont remember how many blacks we had to chase down cuz they were lil pussies but they were clamin "piru" and some other click.

but its not a knock on all blacks, theres alot of down brothas but their usually the real ones, the ones that are quiet and are actually in real hoods, rather than the average arrogant nigga thats loud 24/7 claimin some crip gang that doesnt exist.

he assumes people of other ethnicity wouldnt call blacks "niggers" if they were to get into some kind of altercation or conflict wit them, with him thinking everybody is scared of niggas.

ramblings of a scared closet racist in denial...keep supporting the culture while loathing the ppl that made the blueprint. your whole life is a fabrication...your a culture vulture

lol thats real shit right there, dont act like u havnt seen ignorant niggas around.