Author Topic: Slip Capone Releases Albumz Independent!!!  (Read 3229 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: SLIP CAPONE RELEASES ALBUMZ INDEPENDENT!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
Does Cdbaby ship to Australia? Also are both albums cdq cause some of the snippets are softer sounding?
yeah cdbaby shipz worldwide & yep cdq

Thanks for the response, I'll be definitely adding these to the collection  8)

What's up with you and the DPG, are you still working with them?
me & kurupt are like brothers so we'll alwayz be workin together,we gotta couple songz on one of my albumz called "The Full Length Boner" entirely produced by Mark Sparxxx which im shoppin a deal for az we speak & Kurupt will also be on my upcoming album "SUPAGANGSTA" produced by Daeone and scheduled to be released a little later this year...me & Bad Azz also have alot of collabs about 2 drop 2 so G on the lookout

Nice to know you're still tight with them! And wassup with Nate Dogg Slip?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »
Does Cdbaby ship to Australia? Also are both albums cdq cause some of the snippets are softer sounding?

me & kurupt are like brothers so we'll alwayz be workin together,we gotta couple songz on one of my albumz called "The Full Length Boner" entirely produced by Mark Sparxxx which im shoppin a deal for az we speak & Kurupt will also be on my upcoming album "SUPAGANGSTA" produced by Daeone and scheduled to be released a little later this year...me & Bad Azz also have alot of collabs about 2 drop 2 so G on the lookout
Dae One? nice  8)

Eddz

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »

Thanks for the update. Great to know that we will be hearing more from you Slip, it's been too long  8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Slip Capone Releases Albumz Independent!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »
slip, handle ur bidnezz nigga

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 02:59:46 PM »
yo slip release that song american werewolf ft kurupt. song is a banger!
haha,cant do it yet...thats really the intro. off one of my upcoming albumz entiteled "The Full Length Boner" produced by Mark Sparxxx...so if that only the intro.....imagine wut the rest of the album soundz like,LOL.but somebody'z gonna have 2 cut me a checc before i can give up that project cuz Bobby Brown,Bo Roc,Bad Azz,Knocturnal,Timebomm,Roscoe & Smooth B.from Nice&Smooth are on that album 2 so they gonna have 2 break bread 2 get that one outta me....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
good to see u hear slip.....dope stuff

lol at "The Full Length Boner"

Eddz

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 03:13:14 PM »
Is the Misery track available for download?

"The Full Length Boner" looks like it's going to be a tight album. Timebomb was nice on the mic too.

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
Anything with Fredwreck on there?
sadly no...but me & fred will definitely work 2gether again in the near future

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 04:18:51 PM »
Imma check those records. "Mind on my money" with Nate Dogg is a dope song!! That's how i heard first about you! Can you tell us few words about recording a song with Nate Dogg?

not too much to say really,i mean Nate iz my homie and a good friend,he waz actually doin a song for Knocturnalz album & just laced me wit that on the strength out of love & i will alwayz love him for that

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 04:23:19 PM »
Got my order.

Wanted caponeyboy a while back but dont mess with mp3 download albums.
THANX 4 THE SUPPORT & THANK U 4 LISTENING,NUTHIN BUT LUV...KILL THE INDUSTRY IZ AVAILABLE & BE ON THE LOOKOUT 4 BLUE000-10 & 2G12:NIBIRU THE MIXTAPE DROPPIN SOON...THANX AGAIN HOMIE.

Okka

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »
It's real good to see you choppin' it up with the fans Slip. You should release an mixtape through DubCNN of some of your old records. I love all of your features, but there's not so much of your solo material out there. I've been bumpin' "The Eulogy" a lot lately and i'd love to hear some of your old Death Row material and also new material.

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2011, 04:32:12 PM »
It's real good to see you choppin' it up with the fans Slip. You should release an mixtape through DubCNN of some of your old records. I love all of your features, but there's not so much of your solo material out there. I've been bumpin' "The Eulogy" a lot lately and i'd love to hear some of your old Death Row material and also new material.
Thanx,and yeah,im still somewhat new to alot of this Hollywood exposure but i love choppin it with the fanz cuz really...THIS IZ HIPHOP and im still a fan myself...and i actually do have a compiled assortment of all those works put together cover and all,and i would love to do that if Dubcnn would be willing to get together with me on that....Chuuuch!

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

Dae One? nice  8)
yezzirr! SLIP CAPONE"SUPAGANGSTA"produced by DAEONE  comin soon....U heard it on DUBCNN so ITZ OFFICIAL...AND U DO KNOW THAT!

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »
Is the Misery track available for download?

"The Full Length Boner" looks like it's going to be a tight album. Timebomb was nice on the mic too.
thank u & and yes indeed u can download Mizery feat.Kurupt at http://www.reverbnation.com/slipcapone   and if the link dont work 4 wutever reazon just go to reverbnation.com & type in my name and whoop there it iz....

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2011, 04:50:35 PM »
the 2 links in the first post are to the same album
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:55:30 PM by Anonymous. »
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,