Author Topic: Gucci Mane >>>>>>> Joe Budden [in real life u know wassup]  (Read 5039 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: that new Gucci mixtape is sum of his best work to date
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
LOL, zero credibility stamps getting tagged in here. :laugh:
Budden's is easily the better rapper but he just can't make an album that's more entertaining than gucci.

Well that's on you. If clowns with ice cream cones on their face entertain you more then deep, intellectual rap, you're entitled to that. But knowing that entitles me to take you extremely less seriously lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »
This is another RadioTube vs. ChamIzABitch thread slash Gucci Mane is wack thread slash Joe Buddens Goon on tha move thread, so lame.  Id lock this thread now if i waz at da computer.  Hey ChamillIzABitch, why dont u make a Joe Budden vs. these people thread, like name several rappers u think Buddens is better than (flood tha Outbound section) so u can get ur Joe Budden fix and talk about him all u want in every topic and tell people why you think he`s so nice in every thread.

Young Old Head

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 11:59:35 AM »
fuck gucci AND buddens 8)

smh @ u guys always bringin up unrelated rappers to compare em... fuck dat childish b/s

Cash Money Blood Gang

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 12:00:44 PM »
This is another RadioTube vs. ChamIzABitch thread slash Gucci Mane is wack thread slash Joe Buddens Goon on tha move thread, so lame.  Id lock this thread now if i waz at da computer.  Hey ChamillIzABitch, why dont u make a Joe Budden vs. these people thread, like name several rappers u think Buddens is better than (flood tha Outbound section) so u can get ur Joe Budden fix and talk about him all u want in every topic and tell people why you think he`s so nice in every thread.

I didn't bring up Joe Budden. :stupid:

You run around this entire board with your "everybody is on my nuts" response & you're dealing with somebody who most people here have some sick fixation with.

I can't tell you how many times my presence makes people bring up Joe Budden. It's mostly due to the fact that people run out of an argument & reach. :laugh:

But at the end of the day, if I'm a stan for without question, undoubtedly thinking Joe Budden is better then Gucci Mane, then I guess I am one lol. But then I'm allowed to think you know absolutely nothing. It works both ways.

Herb.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 01:24:36 PM »
Budden's is easily the better rapper but he just can't make an album that's more entertaining than gucci.

Well that's on you. If clowns with ice cream cones on their face entertain you more then deep, intellectual rap, you're entitled to that. But knowing that entitles me to take you extremely less seriously lol.

i think it comes down to being secure that im a deep and intellectual dude so i dont have to listen to boring ass depressing rap to feel good about myself. i listen to fun music that bumps and i dont care

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »

uh oh, the rap elitist is judging us on our music tastes.  ::)

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 02:21:35 PM »
it's always fun to say BURR!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 09:25:24 PM »

i think it comes down to being secure that im a deep and intellectual dude so i dont have to listen to boring ass depressing rap to feel good about myself. i listen to fun music that bumps and i dont care

I prefer lyrics over blatant blabbling. I like Lil' Wayne. Even if his lyrics can get corny & stupid at least they logically make sense. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 09:38:40 PM »

Don't give me that shit. I listen to more mainstream music then you do lol.

That's such a lame argument. That's basically you sitting there saying, "I like shitty rap, I'm entertained by it; but I don't want to admit it's shitty, so let me just call this guy an elitist".

I can admit Lil' Wayne is a bad rapper, but I enjoy his music. Gucci Mane might make two songs on an album that's decent, you can't really tell me he's making better albums then Joe Budden, let alone any other rapper. Basically what you have to say is that Joe Budden is the worst rapper in Hip Hop to be worse then Gucci Mane. That's not being an elitist because I'm not saying one style of rap is better then another; I'm saying even people who make music that's similar to Gucci is better because HE'S just that bad lol.

& on the flip side of that, if you truly believe Joe is one of the worst rappers, I personally don't respect your opinion lol. You can enjoy Gucci Mane & I'd still respect your opinion, but to say he's better then ANYBODY harms your opinion, to me. Forget just Joe Budden, there is not one aspect of the elements of Hip Hop that Gucci has on anybody. I don't even like Lil' B & he's better then Gucci in every sense lol.

Another example, I'd PREFER to listen to some artists then Biggie Smalls; that's my preference, but I can admit that Biggie was a better rapper, who has better albums.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2011, 06:34:29 AM »

I prefer lyrics over blatant blabbling. I like Lil' Wayne. Even if his lyrics can get corny & stupid at least they logically make sense. :laugh:

you sure about that?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »

That's such a lame argument. That's basically you sitting there saying, "I like shitty rap, I'm entertained by it; but I don't want to admit it's shitty, so let me just call this guy an elitist".

I can admit Lil' Wayne is a bad rapper, but I enjoy his music. Gucci Mane might make two songs on an album that's decent, you can't really tell me he's making better albums then Joe Budden, let alone any other rapper. Basically what you have to say is that Joe Budden is the worst rapper in Hip Hop to be worse then Gucci Mane. That's not being an elitist because I'm not saying one style of rap is better then another; I'm saying even people who make music that's similar to Gucci is better because HE'S just that bad lol.

& on the flip side of that, if you truly believe Joe is one of the worst rappers, I personally don't respect your opinion lol. You can enjoy Gucci Mane & I'd still respect your opinion, but to say he's better then ANYBODY harms your opinion, to me. Forget just Joe Budden, there is not one aspect of the elements of Hip Hop that Gucci has on anybody. I don't even like Lil' B & he's better then Gucci in every sense lol.

Another example, I'd PREFER to listen to some artists then Biggie Smalls; that's my preference, but I can admit that Biggie was a better rapper, who has better albums.

look dude, we get it. you think gucci mane is the worst rapper ever. no-one fucking cares. you are wrong. even if you think hes bad there are a lot worse rappers out there and you know it. so seriously just can it

Anunikke

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 08:41:34 AM »
deep, intellectual rap.
Funniest shit I've read in a while.
Post intellectual joe budden lines.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2011, 10:00:33 AM »
Not even a budden fan but he shits all over this retard. Cant listen to him at all can hardly understand what the fuck he's sayin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 10:17:46 AM »

you sure about that?

Positive about that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2011, 10:18:51 AM »

look dude, we get it. you think gucci mane is the worst rapper ever. no-one fucking cares. you are wrong. even if you think hes bad there are a lot worse rappers out there and you know it. so seriously just can it

I'm wrong? Then prove me wrong. Whose worse? Yeah, post Waka Flocka & Shawty Lo; that's a real convincing argument that Gucci is a GOAT of the game lmao.