Author Topic: Gucci Mane >>>>>>> Joe Budden [in real life u know wassup]  (Read 4967 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: that new Gucci mixtape is sum of his best work to date
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »
Do you want to know who is the worst rapper in rap? NIK.

Don't be dissing my boy sccit the shit hater

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2011, 07:23:12 PM »
LOL, zero credibility stamps getting tagged in here. :laugh:

uh oh, the rap elitist is judging us on our music tastes.  ::)

Don't give me that shit. I listen to more mainstream music then you do lol.

and? what the hell does that have to do with the subject at hand?

How can you be an elitist & be a fan of a lot of mainstream music? Gucci Mane makes mainstream music. Elitist is a term that's tied to people who think everyone underground & better then everyone mainstream.

That's such a lame argument. That's basically you sitting there saying, "I like shitty rap, I'm entertained by it; but I don't want to admit it's shitty, so let me just call this guy an elitist".

No. I'm calling you an elitist because you think your music tastes are superior to anyone elses. It's a pretty simple concept.[/quote]

You don't need a "musical taste" to understand Joe Budden is better then Gucci. It's more of a fact.

Gucci Mane might make two songs on an album that's decent, you can't really tell me he's making better albums then Joe Budden, let alone any other rapper.

Gucci Mane makes better albums than Joe Budden. Do you want me to type it out again?[/quote]

Please.

Basically what you have to say is that Joe Budden is the worst rapper in Hip Hop to be worse then Gucci Mane.

Joe Budden isn't the worst rapper in rap. Neither is Gucci Mane. Do you want to know who is the worst rapper in rap? NIK.[/quote]

Agreed.

That's not being an elitist because I'm not saying one style of rap is better then another; I'm saying even people who make music that's similar to Gucci is better because HE'S just that bad lol.

Once again you're passing off subjective terms as absolute truths which is pretty ridiculous in itself.[/quote]

So me thinking he's a bad rapper is being an elitist? Does you thinking "insert rapper here" is bad make you an elitist? ???

& on the flip side of that, if you truly believe Joe is one of the worst rappers, I personally don't respect your opinion lol. You can enjoy Gucci Mane & I'd still respect your opinion, but to say he's better then ANYBODY harms your opinion, to me.

I don't care if you don't respect my opinion.[/quote]

Cool.

Forget just Joe Budden, there is not one aspect of the elements of Hip Hop that Gucci has on anybody.

The elements of Hip-Hop, defined by Afrika Bambaataa, are MCing, DJing, Break Dancing & Graffiti. Does Gucci Mane rap better than you? I'm pretty sure he does. Your point is moot.[/quote]

I mean, if you gave me a couple of hours, I think I would rip him apart in a battle. NIK would even compete.

I don't even like Lil' B & he's better then Gucci in every sense lol.

In my opinion, Gucci has better cadence and mic presence than Lil B. But, in Based God's defense, Lil B is usually freestyling his tracks off the top of his head.[/quote]

Swag.

Another example, I'd PREFER to listen to some artists then Biggie Smalls; that's my preference, but I can admit that Biggie was a better rapper, who has better albums.

That's fine. But when you come in here and start telling people "oh, you have no credibility due to what you like" is where me and a lot of other posters draw the line.
[/quote]

I never said you have no credibility for liking Gucci. But if you think Gucci is better then "insert rapper clearly better" that would effect your Hip Hop credibility. It's just like if some twelve year old signed up on this board & said "Lil' Wayne is the best rapper alive". You wouldn't take most of things he said seriously; similar to Radiotube.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »
I like Lil' Wayne. Even if his lyrics can get corny & stupid at least they logically make sense. :laugh:

"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"
- 6 Foot, 7 Foot

coldest line in Rap history since since.

I fuck with that song & that line. I love that shit lol.

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2011, 08:41:50 PM »
I like Lil' Wayne. Even if his lyrics can get corny & stupid at least they logically make sense. :laugh:

- 6 Foot, 7 Foot

I fuck with that song & that line. I love that shit lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2011, 10:17:28 PM »
How can you be an elitist & be a fan of a lot of mainstream music?

It doesn't matter what kind of music you listen to. Being an elitist is when you think your taste in music is superior than another persons.

You don't need a "musical taste" to understand Joe Budden is better then Gucci. It's more of a fact.

Wrong again. That's your OPINION. Not fact.

So me thinking he's a bad rapper is being an elitist? Does you thinking "insert rapper here" is bad make you an elitist? ???

No. You're more than welcome to be entitled to your own opinions. I think you're missing the point.

I mean, if you gave me a couple of hours, I think I would rip him apart in a battle. NIK would even compete.

You need a couple of hours? You already lost.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2011, 12:24:39 AM »
It doesn't matter what kind of music you listen to. Being an elitist is when you think your taste in music is superior than another persons.

yeah cham how can u expect anyone to take you seriously when you claim opinions as fact and dont even know the meaning to simple words? i mean i know u aint finish school yet but i hear they teach that word pretty early on

Fraxxx

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2011, 02:46:18 AM »

- 6 Foot, 7 Foot

Pfff...  "You loudmouth about to see the gun/and then become silent like the b in dumb just for bein dumb"

that's a crooked i line isn't it?

Yup. "On My Mama I'm  A Boss" 
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:46 AM »
deep, intellectual rap.
Funniest shit I've read in a while.
Post intellectual joe budden lines.
This is exactly what I thought. Hilarious!
But it´s smarter than tattooing a ice cream cone on your face, though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Anunikke

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2011, 11:10:15 AM »
deep, intellectual rap.
That tattoo has a bigger buzz than pump it up ever had so I'm not so sure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »

yeah cham how can u expect anyone to take you seriously when you claim opinions as fact and dont even know the meaning to simple words? i mean i know u aint finish school yet but i hear they teach that word pretty early on

See, you're both wrong. I never said my taste was superior to anybody's, that's your OPINION on what you think I think.

Like I said, if you can't see that Joe Budden is a better rapper, I'm questioning you. Am I wrong for that? When I say I like Joe Budden, you all rush to question me. Don't make it work one way, that's just being a hypocrite.

If that's "my opinion" (Joe > Gucci) & my opinion is "wrong", PROVE to me that it's wrong & that Joe Budden isn't a better rapper. Very simple task.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »
Nothing is simple with you.  You dont have a true appreciation for tha music.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »
deep, intellectual rap.
Even though you´re probably right, the shit is just wrong. Why the fuck would you do that? Even to create buzz, that's just plain pathetic. I'm glad this shit doesn't catch on in Europe. Waka Flocka and Gucci should be shot.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »
Nothing is simple with you.  You dont have a true appreciation for tha music.

For Gucci Mane? Nope, can't say I do lol.

Anunikke

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2011, 08:30:06 AM »
deep, intellectual rap.
Even though you´re probably right, the shit is just wrong. Why the fuck would you do that? Even to create buzz, that's just plain pathetic. I'm glad this shit doesn't catch on in Europe. Waka Flocka and Gucci should be shot.
Which rappers are maintream over here? I live in my own world.