Author Topic: Gucci Mane >>>>>>> Joe Budden [in real life u know wassup]  (Read 4968 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: that new Gucci mixtape is sum of his best work to date
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2011, 08:37:17 AM »
Son, nobody cares about what u have 2 say or how u feel

I personally hope that's the case. I don't care what anybody here says. I'm just discussing music.

you wrong for dissing my boy Gucci. Automatic >>> illmatic. Name one Nas song better than So Icy.

lol, you know what's funny about Nas & Gucci? I haven't heard every Gucci verse, but I'm 100% sure his best verse ever is still substantially worse then Nas's worst verse. :laugh:

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2011, 11:42:26 AM »
shut the fuck up Cham, you getting on here and bitching non-stop doesn't change the fact that gucci has quality work and that he has a fairly solid fan base... honestly, you are the worst troll ever, it backfires every time

LOL, clown. My opinion = "bitching", your opinion = "real shit"? You sound mad, bro.

Gucci sucks. Get over it. You can still listen to it, it's not against the law.
"herp derp, herp derp, herp derp, look at me, I'm an attention whore", thats all you do. We can all like Guccis music, it's not against the law... faggot

Al Bundy

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »
shut the fuck up Cham, you getting on here and bitching non-stop doesn't change the fact that gucci has quality work and that he has a fairly solid fan base... honestly, you are the worst troll ever, it backfires every time

LOL, clown. My opinion = "bitching", your opinion = "real shit"? You sound mad, bro.

"herp derp, herp derp, herp derp, look at me, I'm an attention whore", thats all you do. We can all like Guccis music, it's not against the law... faggot

IT'S TEH BLASPHAMY IF U DONT LIKE DA GAWD BUTTONS OVA GUCCI 2 TYMES

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »

IT'S TEH BLASPHAMY IF U DONT LIKE DA GAWD BUTTONS OVA GUCCI 2 TYMES

Not what I said at all lol.

You can like whatever you want. But please, continue dodging the conversation at hand, it's cool. :D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2011, 05:53:46 PM »

nobody is "dodging" the conversation, GET IT!  nobody cares for Buddens like u do and no1 cares to discuss what you're talking about.  Even though there are a few shmucks here EVERYBODY knows what you are trying to say (we got tha clue tha 1st time) but at the end of tha day no matter how much u wanna point out Joe Buddens positive quality, Gucci Mane still remains the better rapper, end of story, there isn't a discussion (no1 is being funny either, we are just telling it like it iz and u dont wanna accept it).  You got ur wish now move on lol.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 06:00:39 PM by RadioTube!™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gucci Mane >>>> Joe Budden
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2011, 08:50:13 PM »
^This clown. Just because you declare "Gucci is better" doesn't make him better.

Budden is better in every aspect of the game of Hip Hop. Budden & 99% of Hip Hop have this in common against Gucci lol.

EDIT: BTW, that's not an exaggerated percentage lol.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »
Cham just give up trying to have conversation with RadioRetard is like talkin to wall  ;D ;D

Prof@ssor

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2011, 02:11:48 AM »
^This clown. Just because you declare "Gucci is better" doesn't make him better.

Budden is better in every aspect of the game of Hip Hop. Budden & 99% of Hip Hop have this in common against Gucci lol.

''Hip-Hop'' includes being able to spin a damn record at a party.

As much as you and I hate Gucci, Budden loses on that one.

MistaNova

« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2011, 02:26:38 AM »
Lil Wayne >>>>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
Cham just give up trying to have conversation with RadioRetard is like talkin to wall  ;D ;D

He lives on his own planet lol.

''Hip-Hop'' includes being able to spin a damn record at a party.

As much as you and I hate Gucci, Budden loses on that one.

No joke, "Pump It Up" was played at more parties & stadiums then all Gucci Mane songs combined, lets be real.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2011, 10:47:01 AM »
say wat u want and no i aint sysin it becuz its BrickSquad but this shit rocks!  Im not too fond of tha new tattoo but whatever, im Arthur not Gucci Mane and ive seen white people do hella worse and just as bad.  But anyway this 2Time tape is tha shit, gucci fan or not.  But haters beware, u mite actually find sumthing u like on here.
Guess I'll Check It Out!!...To Be Honest I Haven't Even Botherd To Check Any Of This "Bricksquad" Chit Out Cause I Never Was Feelin Any Of Gucci's Chit!! Then Waka Flaka Comes Out & Then I'm Like  :-\ Nah!! Only Reason I Checked Out This Bricksquad Chit Is Cause That YG Hootie Just Dropped. Not Expected Anything Special On The Mixtape You Mentioned But I'ma Give It A Look/See.

This Forum Topic Is Laughable Though Till Proven Otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:51:56 AM by Hoodlum204 »

Anunikke

« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »
I am considering making a "Chamillitary Click Defending Joe Budden Sticky" On DBA.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2011, 10:54:49 AM »
I am considering making a "Chamillitary Click Defending Joe Budden Sticky" On DBA.

LOL do it. But just know I'd be just as active in this thread if somebody said "Gucci Mane >>> 'somebody decent'". Like when Radiotube said "Gucci can make an album as good as Illmatic" before you were even a member & I was twice as active in that thread lol. But why talk about that? Everybody agrees on that. ::)

I don't want to sound like Radiotube, but most of you guys are on my nuts, it's disappointing that I associate myself around these places sometimes. :loser:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »
man fuck Gucci AND Joe Budden. They both suck but Gucci prolly wins with his huge fanbase.

I don´t care for these rappers, so I don´t listen to them. It´s okay if you try to get someone to listen to the stuff you like, but when you just keep saying the same shit over and over that´s just hating or dickriding, and it´s not cool. Shut up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2011, 11:34:42 AM »
No joke, "Pump It Up" was played at more parties & stadiums then all Gucci Mane songs combined, lets be real.

fanboy quote of the year easy!

but Knett was right tho (and i've always kinda said that too).  it's pretty pathetic how ChamillIzAScaryBitch talks about shit.  like come on son, any1 with this much of a fasination with Gucci Mane is a true fan at heart.  I don't even defend any rapper/producer like that becuz I know their true quality and what they're capable of.  it's sad how some1 spends their time (on Valentine's Day at that) defending somebody that holds no power over their future; in real life.  

if u admire and are facinated by Buddens and that's your man then cool but don't come out here over reacting about something that u can't control.  u have no power or influence over anybody but dude is still reaching like he's going to actually convert people to liking Buddens like that when in reality Buddens will never be bigger than he is now (even if he is signed with Shady/Aftermath, which means absolutely nothing nowadays).  
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:40:54 AM by RadioTube!™ »