Author Topic: Don't support "Detox". It's what Jesus would want.  (Read 2184 times)

Portugoal

Don't support "Detox". It's what Jesus would want.
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »
"I Need A Doctor" embodies everything what's wrong with current rap music. Don't support the album or any of the singles. Do it for music. Do it for Andre.

Prof@ssor

Re: Don't support "Detox". It's what Jesus would want.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:39:59 PM »
"I Need A Doctor" embodies everything what's wrong with current rap music. Don't support the album or any of the singles. Do it for music. Do it for Andre.

Elson

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:43:45 PM »
if Jesus want's it than im down wit it.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »
i 4th this motion

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »
You're telling the wrong people.

Less then 10% of people here even buy albums. They wouldn't support it even if "I Need A Doctor" was the greatest rap song of all time.

You have to talk to people from the ages of 13-17 & Dre stans from the ages of 30-40 lol. Make this announcement on the radio.

This is coming from someone who actually likes "I Need A Doctor" & I'll tell you now, I'm not buying Detox lol.

DjKeyz

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 01:54:01 PM »
I support good music so I support Dre bt after I Need A Doctor who has leaked for an OFFICIAL (DETOX ?) SINGLE I give up.

Dre & especially Iovine need to know that a monster hit is 100 times better in the chart than a simple commercial single for teenage but maybe that Dre hasn't a monster hit in his pocket.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:11:31 PM by DjKeyz »

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
Think whatever you want, dont tell others to do so.. also dont affiliate whole music into it.. if you dont like it, swallow it, dont be a baby

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 03:32:59 PM »

you need a girlfriend lil kid, also fuck you avengers....LMAO ! men in tights..... 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 03:34:24 PM »
I approve of this thread

Dre lost
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 04:04:12 PM »
i approve of this message.

Less then 10% of people here even buy albums. They wouldn't support it even if "I Need A Doctor" was the greatest rap song of all time.

You have to talk to people from the ages of 13-17 & Dre stans from the ages of 30-40 lol. Make this announcement on the radio.

This is coming from someone who actually likes "I Need A Doctor" & I'll tell you now, I'm not buying Detox lol.

less than 10%? i dunno about anyone else but i'm continually buying music. just not much of it has been new releases.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »

Less THAN 10% of people here even buy albums. They wouldn't support it even if "I Need A Doctor" was the greatest rap song of all time.

What a stupid statement. On what grounds could you prove that under 10% of this site buys albums?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
i approve of this message.

less than 10%? i dunno about anyone else but i'm continually buying music. just not much of it has been new releases.

me too, i always buy albums of my favourite artists

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 05:18:35 PM »
if Jesus want's it than im down wit it.

Matty

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 05:33:39 PM »
of course if the rest of or much of the album is fire and actually comes out, i'll cop it. just as it stands a big fat no. although with all the deluxe editions these days and a supposed 5.1 version to be mixed (dre's words) i'd probably wait to buy a definitive version. this is presuming it comes out at all :laugh:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 05:41:04 PM »
It's simple if you dont want to support it, don't. Should not have to round up followers to have that happen.

Cham u a cool dude but man you got a age complex bro. Most people in that age group to be honest don't even listen to Dre to the point of stanning as you put. Most people 30-40 got more important shit to worry about like jobs, mortage and kids. I mean most older people might voice they opinion on some ehh music or the direction of the genre but that don't mean they stans. Most people that age enjoy a nice Dre joint on the radio or at a function, but look at Dre more or less as just a producer that puts out a album every 10-15 years with alot of dope rappers on it.