Author Topic: Don't support "Detox". It's what Jesus would want.  (Read 2225 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Don't support "Detox". It's what Jesus would want.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 01:34:59 PM »
the point being that you could be spending your time and energy in far more constructive ways then fucking crying and moaning about a fucking album and its queer singles.

i respect this is a music forum and this is the place for music discussion but some of you fucks go way to far...just page after page of crying like some sniveling bitches.

okay you dont like the single, we get that...speak your piece and keep it moving. its like some of you are hoping dre might log on and say "matty and the boys at dubcc dont approve of this as my lead single, im gonna call jimmy and make a change of plans immediately so as to appease my core fan base."

reality check: shit aint gonna happen...he dont care about yall. he knows your already listening he wants the young kids. he wants ems fanbase.

For once I can agree with this idiot.

Btw I wouldn't buy it if it was the best album of all time.

Did Dre fuck your family or something? That's a pretty fucking gay statement to make.

No, I'm just a poor student, I have to keep my money together.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
^Wasn't there a Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement on here?

Anyway, I could give a fuck about Detox. I haven't listened to I Need A Doctor yet, but seeing as how Kush only made like #30 on the Billboard Top 40 the album is obviously gonna flop. But unless it drops nothing else will. Everyone on Aftermath the west is waiting for it to pave a road for their success. Hopefully rappers like Crooked I, Kendrick Lamar and them realise that Detox won't do shit for them unless they're on it and just release their albums and pray they blow (which they definatly will not).
yeah, the myspace staff took down the kill jimmy iovine myspace page :D

LMAO!!!

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »
the point being that you could be spending your time and energy in far more constructive ways then fucking crying and moaning about a fucking album and its queer singles.

i respect this is a music forum and this is the place for music discussion but some of you fucks go way to far...just page after page of crying like some sniveling bitches.

okay you dont like the single, we get that...speak your piece and keep it moving. its like some of you are hoping dre might log on and say "matty and the boys at dubcc dont approve of this as my lead single, im gonna call jimmy and make a change of plans immediately so as to appease my core fan base."

reality check: shit aint gonna happen...he dont care about yall. he knows your already listening he wants the young kids. he wants ems fanbase.

lmaoo

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »

how to hit the nail on the head.../endthread

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Lucifuge

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 09:05:41 AM »
track like track isnt bad.but we talking bout Dre here,thats different world...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 10:27:22 AM »

This is so dead on! I'm not talking about the ones he called out, cause I don't even know y'all, but it tends to go way past discussing music on this forum.. People confuse opinion with fact here all the time. It makes it hard to want to participate.. Every thread ends up a 10 page stalemate.. "Speak your piece and keep it moving!" For God's sake!!! Well said, man!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
I think way too many are co-signing Petey's post.

He did say "Matty and the boys". You're not all that innocent lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »

That includes you

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 10:53:03 AM »
 I have to say, it's pretty comical how many people on here act as though they've already heard the entire album.  How could I possibly make a decision about whether or not I'm going to buy an album that does not yet exist, still has no release date, and as far as I'm concerned, may never exist.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »

???

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 11:15:32 AM »
I have to say, it's pretty comical how many people on here act as though they've already heard the entire album.  How could I possibly make a decision about whether or not I'm going to buy an album that does not yet exist, still has no release date, and as far as I'm concerned, may never exist.

A final decision? No. But leaked songs/singles are supposed to get you excited for the album and give you an indication of whether its worth getting. Hell, before I got into the internet and DLing, I was buying albums completely on the basis of their singles. I bought 2001 solely on the strength of its singles.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2011, 11:21:04 AM »

That includes you

Really? The lone person who more or less is co-signing the song? Alright. Solid logic lol.

& if it makes you feel any better, I have yet to quote what he said in this thread & give some "LOL, yeah word. Complaining about this song is stupid! :rock:". ;)

JohnnyL

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »

A final decision? No. But leaked songs/singles are supposed to get you excited for the album and give you an indication of whether its worth getting. Hell, before I got into the internet and DLing, I was buying albums completely on the basis of their singles. I bought 2001 solely on the strength of its singles.

But this thread is asking me not to buy "Detox" right?  All I've heard is "Kush" which I liked, and a clean version of "I Need A Doctor," which I didn't really care for.  Personally, I'm not 100% convinced that either song will end up on "Detox."  For that matter, I'm still not 100% convinced that there will be a "Detox."  But even if there is, and these two songs are on it, I don't think that's enough for me to make a decision about buying the album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2011, 12:12:39 PM »
^I understand where you're going with that. But in the end, it's going to leak on the internet a week or more before you're even allowed to buy it in stores.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »
im buyin it, even if i dnt want to and thats real talk!