Author Topic: Premo Beat That Was Rejected By Kanye West  (Read 1531 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Premo Beat That Was Rejected By Kanye West
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 03:58:23 PM »
smh @ the hate for premo in this thread

this beat is fire. primo still a beast. too bad kanye didn't use it. it should go to big remo from 9th's camp.

u a big remo fan? ive noticed u mention the album a few times, shit has some bangers on it

check the freestyle on youtube wit remo and tom hardy on tony touch show over that primo beat.

i actually just downloaded the top toca tuesday freestyles of 2010-2011 earlier today and its on there, still to check it out...

u heard Rapsody, Sean Boog and Actual Proofs new freeps? all banging
yeah i got rapsody's and sean boog. they are sick !!!!!!! waiting on halo's heat writer 2 and big remo's robin hood mixtape sponsored by lrg. 9th wonder's got the best label as far as i'm concern.

definitely got a pretty great roster of young talent...def check out Actual Proofs The Talented Tenth, got some heat on it, ive just upped it in another thread, see how many other people take notice
great. would you be able to find a link to download big remo the build up ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
i like this beat. don't know what you guys are talking about

Invincible

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 04:07:52 PM »
How are y'all gonna call kanyes beats on his latest album boring? Damn

Its only me that has called them boring. The album bored the life out of me.

smh @ the hate for premo in this thread

Indeed, Kanye's album was dope but Primo's washed up? Makes no sense.

I bet very few people have checked that Reks video i put up. Straight heat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 04:29:02 PM »
Primo is wash+d up. god damn,i dont know why people looks for he's beat. aint shit changed since 89. ::)
primo ain't gonna ever be washed up. he's a legend who's been churning out greatness since he started and this track here is a testiment to that. a number of emcees would do that beat justice.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »
^Is that a fact? Because he's a legend, he can't be "washed up"? Out of respect?

But Dre for some reason has been getting more hate then Tiger Woods & LeBron James combined the last couple of months lol.

I can't tell you the last Dre beat that I saw people praising. Where Premo seems like he can put anything out & it gets love.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 05:59:16 PM »
if u compare both Dre and Primo wit themselves, they sure as hell are washed up.
even Pete..

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 06:04:58 PM »
what are you guys even talking about? the subject of the topic is kanye and premo.

i think kanye fucked up this beat is hot. And i love how kanye sounds over premo shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 06:07:42 PM »
i think kanye fucked up this beat is hot. And i love how kanye sounds over premo shit

He didn't really fuck up. This song doesn't have a "hit" sound to it & Kanye just released a great album.

Kanye could of made a cool song out of it, but he just made an album full of great songs.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 06:12:11 PM »
^Is that a fact? Because he's a legend, he can't be "washed up"? Out of respect?

But Dre for some reason has been getting more hate then Tiger Woods & LeBron James combined the last couple of months lol.

I can't tell you the last Dre beat that I saw people praising. Where Premo seems like he can put anything out & it gets love.
that's not primo's fault.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 06:16:23 PM »
if u compare both Dre and Primo wit themselves, they sure as hell are washed up.
even Pete..
u are sadly mistaken.

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 06:19:57 PM »
even Pete..

Judging by this post, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Delete your account.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 06:22:40 PM »
even Pete..

Judging by this post, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Delete your account.
THIS.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 06:28:24 PM »
even Pete..

LMAO, ur embarrassin urself by being sensitive..

go away & cry

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
even Pete..

go away & cry

Can't be anymore embarassing than your post. You call them washed up when you yourself are a DPG fanboy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 06:43:24 PM »
even Pete..

go away & cry

Can't be anymore embarassing than your post. You call them washed up when you yourself are a DPG fanboy.
LOL. kurupt & daz & kurupt.