Author Topic: New interview with The D.O.C (Splits with Dr. Dre/Talks About Detox)  (Read 5918 times)

Elson

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:03:17 PM by Okka »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: New interview with The D.O.C(dre,detox..)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 03:37:17 PM »
just peeped it. i think the d.o.c is right if not for him a lot of those cats wouldn't have made it so big. he was a key in helping them put they shit together.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »
some inside perspective on what a lot of people on here have been saying about dre losing it/selling out with the current direction of detox. i hope the album has some crazy tracks but if the music does the talkng the message so far is that detox is gonna suck. 'kush' and 'i need a doctor' are both weak in the scheme of things. funny thing is it still doesn't seem to be finished. jimmy is gonna lose patience in the end :laugh:

Okka

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »
But like I said, I really do love and respect him, and I know he feels the same way. That’s why I’m just anxious to see what [Detox] is gonna do. I’m anxious to see what you’re gonna do, where your mind is, where your head is, which way are you going, [and] how the fuck are you gonna dig yourself out of this spot? Because now the whole world is watching. They’re waiting.

Damn, now ain't that some shit. The D.O.C. ain't workin' on "Detox" anymore. I don't really know what to say about all this. It's a real shame what happened and D.O.C. really seems like he don't really wanna fuck with Dre on this record no more. D.O.C. helped Dre and Snoop so much and it's like that they don't really care about him.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:04:30 PM by Okka »

Lunatic

Re: New interview with The D.O.C (Splits with Dr. Dre/Talks About Detox)
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 04:13:29 PM »
Shows you what type of music Dre is making.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »
if detox ain't on the level or pass the first two i'm not buying it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »
If even DOC ain't fucking with the creative direction of it, someone who been around Dre for 20 years, that tells us a lot.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »
If even DOC ain't fucking with the creative direction of it, someone who been around Dre for 20 years, that tells us a lot.

Exactly. I don't know about all y'all, but i think this is real bad news.

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13847/title.the-doc-splits-from-dr-dre-says-hes-waiting-to-hear-detox
 I remember i had just turned about 14 the first time i met D.O.C. & Kurupt told me 2 spit a rap for him....when HE told me I WAZ DOPE....that waz the moment that i believed i waz,and that i had to take my career seriously.... D.O.C. iz alwayz will be one of the Greatest

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13847/title.the-doc-splits-from-dr-dre-says-hes-waiting-to-hear-detox
 I remember i had just turned about 14 the first time i met D.O.C. & Kurupt told me 2 spit a rap for him....when HE told me I WAZ DOPE....that waz the moment that i believed i waz,and that i had to take my career seriously.... D.O.C. iz alwayz will be one of the Greatest
yes sir slip u said it best. d.o.c. is the truth.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »
hell yeah. i'm glad i'm not anticipating this album. i would love the hear it but the wait has beating me down so had to dismember the waiting factor. sometimes when you wait it becomes shitty. but we'll see.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:52:17 PM »

Exactly. I don't know about all y'all, but i think this is real bad news.

Cosign both these comments. I take nothing good from this interview as far as Dre is concerned.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 04:56:53 PM »
doc needs to stfu and stop complaining cause he fucked over six-2 with that deuce album

Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 04:58:05 PM »
amazing interview....and Dr Dre...smdh...

Chad

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »
Wait 'til you guys here the rest of the info that's forthcoming...we hooked up a doozy for DX
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser