Author Topic: New free albums from Sean Boog, Actual Proof and Rapsody (9th Wonders' Label)  (Read 4043 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://bred4breadmusic.com/2012/03/20/actual-proof-%E2%80%93-all-the-way-f-raheem-devaughn-prod-e-jones/

First single from Black Boy Radio. Shit is official. Cant wait til next Tuesday to cop this.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is the only label in hip hop that puts albums out on the initial release date and all the music is high quality shit better than 95% of everything the mainstream is pushin. Even if you dont like 9th beats you gotta admit hes the best label head period in rap.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
This is the only label in hip hop that puts albums out on the initial release date and all the music is high quality shit better than 95% of everything the mainstream is pushin. Even if you dont like 9th beats you gotta admit hes the best label head period in rap.
and u do know that....9th wonder got the best shit pumpin' right now. dude is insane on the beats. that muthafuckin' big remo shit gonna be sick. as a matter of fact i look forward to everything they droppin' this year and beyond  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:56:05 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
actual proof's debut album black boy radio is out today and this shit is sick !!!!!!!  jamla is the squad !!!!!!!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
I'll have to keep an eye out for the new actual proof record. Has thee Tom hardy released an album yet?

Hack Wilson - real

id rather a Proof record

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how about some rogaine i mean hardcore lol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn.... 'poison ivy gloss' & 'show you the way'.... classic 9th wonder production on 'black boy radio' album  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Up Next: Big Remo's Second Album - 'Sleep Walkers' -  5-29-2012    a jamla joint !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so many fuckin' bangers   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so many fuckin' bangers   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
black boy radio that is  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) this fuckin' album is epic  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Leggy Hendrix

good to see someone keeping the thread alive...Jamla still dropping top quality material, Black Boy Radio has some bangers on there

Hack open your ears and give the albums a try, they're not hard to find...they released a slew of free albums last year, all dope, now this time around they charging but each one has been well worth the dough so far  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good to see someone keeping the thread alive...Jamla still dropping top quality material, Black Boy Radio has some bangers on there

Hack open your ears and give the albums a try, they're not hard to find...they released a slew of free albums last year, all dope, now this time around they charging but each one has been well worth the dough so far  8)
don't worry leggy i'mma keep this thread alive. got a lotta bangers coming from jamla records this year.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
I'll have to keep an eye out for the new actual proof record. Has thee Tom hardy released an album yet?
nah. his is coming soon also it's called 'doubting thomas'.

Cheers, I look forward to that.