Author Topic: Two of my homies got shot!  (Read 689 times)

westcoastriders

• 'G'
Two of my homies got shot!
« on: January 28, 2011, 02:22:32 PM »
I have 2 good friends of mine that got shot this week. One on monday the other last night. One got hit in the leg and is ok the other the don't know the status on him right now. I just know he got hit 3 times in the arm and both legs. I mean I know shit gets crazy all over but these are good people that got familes and kids, Life is all about coming up and reaching your goals insted people are killing off their own race over bullshit that does not make sense. Why are people so ignorant?

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Fraxxx

Re: Two of my homies got shot!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 03:28:05 PM »
Not giving a fuck about the next man is what America's mentality has been eversince. It's going downhill for 95% of the people for 50 years at least and still people believe in this bullshit American Dream. Make money money...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 03:31:16 PM »
my condolences WCR

up where I'm at in Maine it seems like senseless violent crimes have grown 1,000x the past 10 years

humans are just as ignorant as any other species sadly
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »
my condolences WCR

up where I'm at in Maine it seems like senseless violent crimes have grown 1,000x the past 10 years

Yes they are but why is it that people rather waste their lives looking for trouble insted of growing up and learning to work, hustle, do what you have to do as a man to support your family and move up in life.. There is always some ass hole trying to bring you down everytime you take a step up! Im no longer active in the streets I done my dirt I can't say I never thought that way before but thats when I was young and lost because they shot my brother... I got tired of going back and forth with the same shit its non stop it never changes unless you change and get your ass up and do something about your life insted of throwing it away! Sad to say I grew up at a young age over my brother's death... and Now Im a grown ass man trying to make my way in life going straight about to get off probation when I been in the system all my life!! They shoot 2 of my homies when shit could of been resolved another way? It makes me want to turn back to the old me but its not 95 anymore and I got a baby and a family to feed! You know what I mean?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »
my condolences WCR

Yes they are but why is it that people rather waste their lives looking for trouble insted of growing up and learning to work, hustle, do what you have to do as a man to support your family and move up in life.. There is always some ass hole trying to bring you down everytime you take a step up! Im no longer active in the streets I done my dirt I can't say I never thought that way before but thats when I was young and lost because they shot my brother... I got tired of going back and forth with the same shit its non stop it never changes unless you change and get your ass up and do something about your life insted of throwing it away! Sad to say I grew up at a young age over my brother's death... and Now Im a grown ass man trying to make my way in life going straight about to get off probation when I been in the system all my life!! They shoot 2 of my homies when shit could of been resolved another way? It makes me want to turn back to the old me but its not 95 anymore and I got a baby and a family to feed! You know what I mean?

I feel u on this. My shit changed up a lot when my daughter was born. Before then even, cus I started seein how I was lookin to go in one direction, and all my homeboys were goin in the other. I got to a point where it wasnt cool havin funk everywhere we go. Gettin a gun pulled on you aint cool. Gettin shot at aint cool. Gettin shot for damn sure aint cool. As a youngster I was like fuck it...we just bickin it. But luckily enough, I started thinkin about my future and didnt want to just be stuck in the same place 20 years later yah know? And havin a daughter really put shit in perspective for me. Now, Im all about stayin away from the bullshit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »
Sad news. :(

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »
yea sad news, i wouldnt be surrised if was a group of 13-14 year olds, but its alolt better than before. i see alot less bangin than in the past.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 02:06:28 PM »
my condolences WCR

I feel u on this. My shit changed up a lot when my daughter was born. Before then even, cus I started seein how I was lookin to go in one direction, and all my homeboys were goin in the other. I got to a point where it wasnt cool havin funk everywhere we go. Gettin a gun pulled on you aint cool. Gettin shot at aint cool. Gettin shot for damn sure aint cool. As a youngster I was like fuck it...we just bickin it. But luckily enough, I started thinkin about my future and didnt want to just be stuck in the same place 20 years later yah know? And havin a daughter really put shit in perspective for me. Now, Im all about stayin away from the bullshit.
Im glad others can relate! It helps take the edge off a bit! Thanks!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 02:12:19 PM »
yea sad news, i wouldnt be surrised if was a group of 13-14 year olds, but its alolt better than before. i see alot less bangin than in the past.
Yeah most kids now at days are driven to the streets by their parents no guidence lost! They feel the streets is their home and their gang is their family! Shit in the end everyone gets a wake up call! How many times I been shot at and jumped and Im still here! IM 30 years old man and I was with my homie when we both got busted on nobdy hits you up anymore they just point out their ride and shoot! Fucken cowards! I was always taught you get out your ride and handle your bizz.. but not every thinks the same or has the heart! I thank God Im still here.. When I heard my second homie got hit days later I was with him that night and it happen after he left my house! I was so mad I wanted to fuck up anyone I see I even scared my fucken neighbor cause hes a punk that I just haven't said shit to but what for?? Its not worth it!! None of it is!! I got nothing to prove! Its hard to swallow your pride sometimes......

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »

Word tell it from the heart roonatic.

"westcoastriders" wha neighborhood are you from in LA? Or where are you from?

Anunikke

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
What's more fucked up is that some people would be bragging about it if it happened to them.
Guess who I have in mind here...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
What's more fucked up is that some people would be bragging about it if it happened to them.

lol, well u cant blame westcoastryder, hes prob still young prob in highschool or just out. or maybe he just needs to vent. i havnt even seen any lil gangbangers running around these days, and im glad i rather not run into those young, dumb, idgaf types cuz theyll shoot you no doubt.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 03:46:08 PM »

50 & Game? :D

Anunikke

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 08:44:36 AM »

50 & Game? :D
No, Radiotube.
But these rappers wearing bullet scars like war medals are pathetic as well.

MistaNova

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 08:04:58 AM »
Not giving a fuck about the next man is what America's mentality has been eversince. It's going downhill for 95% of the people for 50 years at least and still people believe in this bullshit American Dream. Make money money...

It's not just America man, it's all over the world.