Author Topic: Egyptian Revolution is heating up! Tunisia part 2?  (Read 614 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Egyptian Revolution is heating up! Tunisia part 2?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 10:56:11 PM »
Jrome, nice posts..

and Virtuoso- I think its highly unlikely that these protests were sparked from anything other than a natural uprising amongst the people.  I do agree, however, that a conspiracy could now be in the works to install the next puppet.

But even this won't be so easy...

It looks like now a leader has emerged, MUHAMAD BARADEIA, you may remember him, he's the same guy who tried to tell the US that Iraq had no WMD's leading up to the Iraq War he was head of the UN Weapons Inspectors along with Hans Blix.

But he is coming to power under one condition...HE IS PROMISING FAIR AND FREE ELECTIONS AND THAT HIS LEADERSHIP IS ONLY IN TRANSITION!

Therefore, Isreal and the US are in a bind, because they have to publically support democracy but the Egyptian people are unanimously opposed to the state of Israel, which means even the Muslim Brotherhood could come to power.

...this is really going to be interesting how this plays out
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elano

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 11:35:26 AM »
Jrome, nice posts..

and Virtuoso- I think its highly unlikely that these protests were sparked from anything other than a natural uprising amongst the people.  I do agree, however, that a conspiracy could now be in the works to install the next puppet.

But even this won't be so easy...

It looks like now a leader has emerged, MUHAMAD BARADEIA, you may remember him, he's the same guy who tried to tell the US that Iraq had no WMD's leading up to the Iraq War he was head of the UN Weapons Inspectors along with Hans Blix.

But he is coming to power under one condition...HE IS PROMISING FAIR AND FREE ELECTIONS AND THAT HIS LEADERSHIP IS ONLY IN TRANSITION!

Therefore, Isreal and the US are in a bind, because they have to publically support democracy but the Egyptian people are unanimously opposed to the state of Israel, which means even the Muslim Brotherhood could come to power.

...this is really going to be interesting how this plays out

I never said the protests were fake, I said the protests have been allowed to happen, they would have known wayyyyy in advance of such a mass uprising but for the reasons I have outlined, they allowed the gas to leak into the room

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »
lol.. funny shit I got over at Al-Jazeera's live blog from Egypt..

12:48am New York-based Palestinian-American writer Ismail Khalidi makes an apt social media joke on Twitter: #U.S. and #Israel change relationship status with #Egypt to "It's complicated" on facebook.

Another Twitter user, Rubadubadu, has offered essentially the same message, but has added: #Lebanon, #Syria & #Palestine 'like' this.

7:45am:  Al Jazeera's Imran Garda blogs about the apparent "templates for responding to the excesses of a US ally": When an ally  mows down peaceful protesters in the streets calling for change, here is the template:

“We continue to monitor the situation and are very concerned about recent events in ______. We call for restraint on both sides. We urge President/Prime Minister/King ______ to facilitate dialogue and provide concrete steps towards a peaceful resolution.”

..when Mubarak cut their internet connection the people really felt "E-jipped"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:37:36 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elano

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 12:27:01 AM »
smart guy  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KvosV1ihoBQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KvosV1ihoBQ</a>