Author Topic: I finally listened to "I Need A Doctor"  (Read 888 times)

Lucifuge

Re: I finally listened to "I Need A Doctor"
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
Like is somthing new that Dre aint write he's lyrics,and having one vers on he's own track. how old u are?

let it go man, the songs a messy attempt at targeting the eminem/love the way you lie market, the sooner people accept that the better

I just getting  :o for some comments and third's.

@Jrome The Don Killuminati  ok man. peace
good lord, english mother fucker

shit.i was high last night. sorry ;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
2 main reasons I don't like it.

-Not produced by Dre. Best producer in hip hop not even having the inspiration to (co)produce his own song?!? That's just fucked up.
-It's corny, poppy, unoriginal and wack.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
Like is somthing new that Dre aint write he's lyrics,and having one vers on he's own track. how old u are?

I clearly stated that it was not new, just poorly executed.  I'm old enough to have listened to NWA and JJ Fad when they were first coming out.  Do you know who JJ Fad is?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 12:16:20 PM »
I'm waiting for the day I come here to post & notice NOBODY responds to anything because you guys called for a mass suicide circle.

This forum makes Joe Budden not seem so emo.

Argue my points.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »
2 main reasons I don't like it.

-Not produced by Dre. Best producer in hip hop not even having the inspiration to (co)produce his own song?!? That's just fucked up.
-It's corny, poppy, unoriginal and wack.

Exactly.  When someone as talented as Dre is subjected to doing music like this, you know the majors are DONE.

Dudes at the majors have no clue whatsoever what they are doing, and I find it hilarious.  But I've been awaiting the downfall of major labels for a good 10 years, and it's finally coming to fruition.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »
I'm waiting for the day I come here to post & notice NOBODY responds to anything because you guys called for a mass suicide circle.

Argue my points.

You don't have any "points", you just have your opinions. You don't like the hook because it "sounds like everyone else & isn't original". I don't see how that makes it bad. Maybe I'm just younger, but the beat doesn't bother me. I suppose I expected better. But I'm viewing this as just another song in a history of a genre that has had MANY songs. You're taking it as "It's Dre, it has to have this sound or it's no good". There isn't anything wrong with Em's lyrics. I've been disappointed about his screaming before Recovery came out because on four features before that album he had that same flow. However, lyrically there isn't anything wrong with him. Dre's verse isn't terrible. It actually has some direction opposed to "I'm bigger then you, who you talkin' to?". Obviously written by Eminem. MOST importantly, Dre is a mainstream artist. When he released his first two albums, the sounds fit the times. It's a new time with a new sound, hence why Eminem has two verses. Dre's & Interscope's intentions are to go multi-platinum with this.

Could you say it's his worst? You can argue that, but you're comparing that to two albums filled with classic songs. I feel like people forget that there is something in between classic & awful, it's called "decent/pretty good". Sure you're expecting more then this because since Dre announced that there would be an album called "Detox", you've been hyping it. I'm just taking it as another album.

I know this is going to sound bad coming from me, but it wouldn't if I was so directly connected to it, but I mean this year, we got a new Joe Budden album, a new Royce album, supposedly a new Crooked I album, a new Slaughterhouse album, Saigon's album should be leaking soon, Xzibit is dropping an album this year, Kanye & Jay's album, Reks, Lupe, Nas said he plans on dropping an album this Summer. Point being, there is a lot of material coming out this year & Detox might not make my top five in "albums anticipated". But at this point complaining about Dre's album like you didn't plan on it being mainstream is like complaining about Lil' Wayne's album for not sounding like "500 Degrees" lol.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
I havent heard the song, but while reading this thread, I get visions of that Justin Bieber commercial with Dre.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »
Attention whore? There's already like 3 threads about this.

dameons

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »
This song is garbeeeeeeeege

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 08:32:50 PM »
track could have been decent as a single but that dre verse is horrible

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »

Argue my points.

You don't have any "points", you just have your opinions. You don't like the hook because it "sounds like everyone else & isn't original". I don't see how that makes it bad. Maybe I'm just younger, but the beat doesn't bother me. I suppose I expected better. But I'm viewing this as just another song in a history of a genre that has had MANY songs. You're taking it as "It's Dre, it has to have this sound or it's no good". There isn't anything wrong with Em's lyrics. I've been disappointed about his screaming before Recovery came out because on four features before that album he had that same flow. However, lyrically there isn't anything wrong with him. Dre's verse isn't terrible. It actually has some direction opposed to "I'm bigger then you, who you talkin' to?". Obviously written by Eminem. MOST importantly, Dre is a mainstream artist. When he released his first two albums, the sounds fit the times. It's a new time with a new sound, hence why Eminem has two verses. Dre's & Interscope's intentions are to go multi-platinum with this.

Could you say it's his worst? You can argue that, but you're comparing that to two albums filled with classic songs. I feel like people forget that there is something in between classic & awful, it's called "decent/pretty good". Sure you're expecting more then this because since Dre announced that there would be an album called "Detox", you've been hyping it. I'm just taking it as another album.

I know this is going to sound bad coming from me, but it wouldn't if I was so directly connected to it, but I mean this year, we got a new Joe Budden album, a new Royce album, supposedly a new Crooked I album, a new Slaughterhouse album, Saigon's album should be leaking soon, Xzibit is dropping an album this year, Kanye & Jay's album, Reks, Lupe, Nas said he plans on dropping an album this Summer. Point being, there is a lot of material coming out this year & Detox might not make my top five in "albums anticipated". But at this point complaining about Dre's album like you didn't plan on it being mainstream is like complaining about Lil' Wayne's album for not sounding like "500 Degrees" lol.

shiet

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »
Dre is pulling Jedi Mind Tricks on your bitch asses. He's is purposely gonna make mediocre shit because you clowns will buy it no matter what.

Dre wins, you all lose, AH AH AH AH AH !!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DjKeyz

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2011, 12:43:05 AM »
So... first or second Detox single ?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:02:30 AM by DjKeyz »

The Legend

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 07:58:58 AM »
This song is so bad I want to burn my dre headphones

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:12 AM »
 Ha at first i felt my eyes widen an jaw drop at how bad it was also. But as the song went on i actually didnt mind it. Definately dont think it should be on Detox though.