4 (14.8%)
Lights
0 (0%)
Natalie
0 (0%)
Trauma... for my OG's
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC  (Read 2134 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »
it aint got shit to do with any one really jocking another race...what it is, is that im exposing a truth to you about yourself and that is that you are a self loathing racist.

im not gonna sit here and justify why i feel obligated to speak on a matter like this. wrong is wrong and right is right...i know alot of blatent racism gets thrown around here for shits and giggles but your racism is done on a much more sublime level and its cowardly.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 07:54:01 PM by K1NG PETEY »

westsiderider323

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2010, 05:37:50 AM »
looney's posts are just sad

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »

real talk its like you can almost feel his sense of low self esteem in every post.

poor kid.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 08:41:37 PM »
i dont put myself on the pedeastol but people like rapsodie does with him and his whole race. he assumes people of other ethnicity wouldnt call blacks "niggers" if they were to get into some kind of altercation or conflict wit them, with him thinking everybody is scared of niggas.

LMAO look at you talking about altercations or conflict. No one even mentioned that. You prove what I'm saying. There isn't any altercation or conflict going on when black people use the word. If there's conflict going on that causes you to say "nigger" to someone then my point is proven. "Nigga" is a black thing, and if you're getting pissed off and using it as an ethnic slur cause someone's clowning you then clearly you shouldn't be using the word.

Its funny how you're saying you would call a black person nigger as an ethnic slur. Pretty much shows that Petey is right, you are a closet racist. You emulate black culture and idolize the music but you'll talk shit about black people cause you're insecure about your own racial identity.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 08:46:42 PM by rapsodie sees the groupie in you »

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 08:52:29 PM »
It's funny how rooney found it necessary to remind everyone he was left off the poll.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 09:01:50 PM »
lol, somebody got offended, partake in black culture? lmfao what an arrogant dumb nigga, hip hop was created by blacks but hardly "only a black thing" . lol mainstream hip hop is basically techno/house music which the euros got on to it first. and everybody listens to rap. so if a brotha listens to rock, hes taking on white culture and trying to be white? frank sinatra? its pretty funny how you say hip hop is a means of social acceptance, i dont even bump anything out of the mainstream so its hardly a "social acceptance". you swear i can talk to random people and talk about all these westcoast cats.

First of all, rock was pioneered by and influenced by black musicians. At least know your history if you are going to use another genre as an example.

Secondly, if there was a "white" music genre, take classical music for example, it would be perfectly acceptable for a black person to listen to it and enjoy it like anyone else. The problem becomes when that black person takes on that culture as their own and is in denial about it.

i dont put myself on the pedeastol but people like rapsodie does with him and his whole race. he assumes people of other ethnicity wouldnt call blacks "niggers" if they were to get into some kind of altercation or conflict wit them, with him thinking everybody is scared of niggas.

I've never said anybody was scared of blacks. You're coming up with this shit in your head, which just shows your own insecurity.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2010, 02:40:59 AM »

LMAO look at you talking about altercations or conflict. No one even mentioned that. You prove what I'm saying. There isn't any altercation or conflict going on when black people use the word. If there's conflict going on that causes you to say "nigger" to someone then my point is proven. "Nigga" is a black thing, and if you're getting pissed off and using it as an ethnic slur cause someone's clowning you then clearly you shouldn't be using the word.

Its funny how you're saying you would call a black person nigger as an ethnic slur. Pretty much shows that Petey is right, you are a closet racist. You emulate black culture and idolize the music but you'll talk shit about black people cause you're insecure about your own racial identity.

/endthread

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2010, 06:19:16 AM »
nice work rap.

we ethered this lil fuck.

Fraxxx

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2010, 08:55:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=de_DE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=de_DE</a>  ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2010, 11:46:59 AM »
nice work rap.

we ethered this lil fuck.

He pulled a Mel Gibson and ethered himself.

westsiderider323

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2010, 09:17:41 AM »

real talk its like you can almost feel his sense of low self esteem in every post.

poor kid.

prolly didnt get enough ass whoopings as a kid

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2011, 11:23:31 PM »
raff out roud

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2011, 07:07:13 PM »
Since we have Trauma on here...how come Cwalker isnt on here?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2011, 07:12:49 PM »

There isn't any altercation or conflict going on when black people use the word.

Its funny tho cus Ive never seen an altercation between Black folks where the word WASNT used lol

As for the whole closet racist thing, I think there are a whole lot of closet racists on this board. I aint involved in this little beef in this thread so what Im sayin isnt towards anyone. Just sayin in general the board is full of them.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"