Author Topic: Happy Birthday dubcc  (Read 1067 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Happy Birthday dubcc
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »
I was low key and posted under DPG4lyfe till i was about 13 or 14 i think then thats when i was know as Bigg A.G.... anyone remember when i use to say Im Out!!! after every post hahaha

lol yeah I always used to laugh at that shit...I was like "damn...this fool is really fuckin excited"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »
greatest thread in years...props.

I'm pretty sure WCA stood for West Coast Affiliatez, though.

a revival of this board would be great, since most of the fags are gone anyways. all bs aside, the last couple years of this board reminded me of the same exact shit that we left dre2001 for. still, WCC (WCA) in it's prime was by far the illest message board online...PeACe

ps...lets not forget to give credit to B-Please, since he was also largely responsible for starting this site.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
greatest thread in years...props.

I'm pretty sure WCA stood for West Coast Affiliatez, though.

a revival of this board would be great, since most of the fags are gone anyways. all bs aside, the last couple years of this board reminded me of the same exact shit that we left dre2001 for. still, WCC (WCA) in it's prime was by far the illest message board online...PeACe

ps...lets not forget to give credit to B-Please, since he was also largely responsible for starting this site.

Actually your exposure was the greatest thread in years...props

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 08:46:18 PM »

See, this was a thread giving props to the Dubcc and you got to come fuck it up with your immature shit.  Let the OG's speak on this one if your just gonna talk bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:50:01 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2011, 12:45:53 AM »
All bullshit aside, the following people off the top of my head really made this place special over the years:
Trauma
NIK
Hip Hop Hoe
Jamal
Infinite
Big Bad Ass
Narrator
Seer
Suffice
Engies
acgrundy
Big Jake
Tanjint
Big BPG
Doggystylin
AlerG
Blade
DreSnoop00
Tom
Rud
Nima
M Dogg
Lil Jay
King Tech
Zilla
Adon

List goes on, but those guys all played a part, whether making me laugh or creating good music discussion or both. The original people from the Dre board back in the day who made the jump here were the core original OGs 10 years ago. Whether I'm cool with ya, got beef with ya, whatever, I give you props for making this one of the best sites on the net.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2011, 03:24:32 AM »

See, this was a thread giving props to the Dubcc and you got to come fuck it up with your immature shit.  Let the OG's speak on this one if your just gonna talk bullshit.

But he's right. It was "immature" and pretty low, but it had entertainment value. And I think Nik deserved an exposure for his arrogance and naivety.
But yeah, Nik is important for this board, his return could revive it.

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »

See, this was a thread giving props to the Dubcc and you got to come fuck it up with your immature shit.  Let the OG's speak on this one if your just gonna talk bullshit.

But he's right. It was "immature" and pretty low, but it had entertainment value. And I think Nik deserved an exposure for his arrogance and naivety.

His importance to the board is based on the fact that no one really likes him. Also that he had nothing better to do with himself so he posted about a million threads a week when 99% of them were not necessary. Either way, the board IMO is no worse without him. Still the same bullshit on here, just less of it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »

His importance to the board is based on the fact that no one really likes him. Also that he had nothing better to do with himself so he posted about a million threads a week when 99% of them were not necessary. Either way, the board IMO is no worse without him. Still the same bullshit on here, just less of it.

Come on this is supposed to be a thread about Dubcc ten year anniversary and like someone said before with Dre coming with Detox this year, this should be a big year for the forum.

Maybe ya'll can put down yur obssession with Sccit/NIK for a few minutes and speak on the forum, Daygostyle I know you've been around a while and u can come with something much better then hatin on Sccit.  Sikotic and MDogg had beef with NIK but they put they "put that bullshit and jokes to the side".

And your wrong anyway about NIK's value only being that people didnt like him, if anything the dude was so open and contributed so much to the forum that alot of people were jealous of him and wanted to make him a target of their immaturity.  But if u want to debate Sccit set up another thread, dont do it on this one.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »
You gotta be real about the shit too though. NIK loved the hate too. A lot of people received as much hate coming their way and either backed off or just left the forum. NIK was always down to go back and forth with someone for an eternity. We got multiple 20-plus page threads to prove my point. It was entertaining as hell though whether I was in the middle of it or just a spectator.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 03:47:29 AM »

Come on this is supposed to be a thread about Dubcc ten year anniversary and like someone said before with Dre coming with Detox this year, this should be a big year for the forum.

lmao sorry but I couldn't read on after this :laugh:

lmao it's so funny that the  board is so dependant on a single album that was supposed to come out 5 years ago. People awaited a single album like a Christian would await Jesus 2nd coming, that's really depressing if you ask me. And it's even funnier now that people start to realize Dre might not be the savior they all waited for :D
The whole westcoast section will be on suicide watch after release day.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:49:41 AM by still not decided »

Raphael

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2011, 09:42:53 AM »
I can't believe it's been 5 years since i registered, that was during the time when Cali iz active was released and everybody realized how washed up they were.

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »

Maybe ya'll can put down yur obssession with Sccit/NIK for a few minutes and speak on the forum, Daygostyle I know you've been around a while and u can come with something much better then hatin on Sccit.  Sikotic and MDogg had beef with NIK but they put they "put that bullshit and jokes to the side".

And your wrong anyway about NIK's value only being that people didnt like him, if anything the dude was so open and contributed so much to the forum that alot of people were jealous of him and wanted to make him a target of their immaturity.  But if u want to debate Sccit set up another thread, dont do it on this one.

lol@ Obsession with NIK. I was responding to others comments on him. Not exactly an obsession. And yeah, NIK made some contributions to the board. But most of those contributions were in the beginning. Ive been here damn near the whole time, back since ToNe1904, so I remember. Over the last few years (even longer), most of his contributions really came in the form of talking shit to other people and making enemies. So I was commenting on the idea that his "return could revive" the board. Over the last 4 or 5 years his main value to the board was that people didnt like him.

Anyways, like I said before...peace to all the OG's. Even Scittles.

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2011, 10:47:02 AM »

lmao sorry but I couldn't read on after this :laugh:

lmao it's so funny that the  board is so dependant on a single album that was supposed to come out 5 years ago. People awaited a single album like a Christian would await Jesus 2nd coming, that's really depressing if you ask me. And it's even funnier now that people start to realize Dre might not be the savior they all waited for :D
The whole westcoast section will be on suicide watch after release day.

Dre gotta new album comin out? Damn...i aint even notice...

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2011, 02:12:53 PM »
Dre gotta new album comin out? Damn...i aint even notice...
Neither does Billboard and Soundscan.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2011, 10:13:06 PM »
LOL...the white-Asian guy who thinks he's a blood is still mad. hilarious. get over it, homie, i came in here to talk about wcc's glory years and 10th year anniversarry, not how much fun you had riding my nuts on this website when the groupies took over, resulting in the downward spiral that killed the fuckin forum.

i think we all know when the board started drastically declining, no need to get into it. even though i barely come around, it's still nice to see some og names posting.. infinite, mdogg, sikotic, ag, etc...honestly, who knew we'd still be here 10 years later? crazy shit.