Author Topic: Happy Birthday dubcc  (Read 1048 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Happy Birthday dubcc
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2011, 10:27:16 PM »
LOL...the white-Asian guy who thinks he's a blood is still mad. hilarious. get over it, homie, i came in here to talk about wcc's glory years and 10th year anniversarry, not how much fun you had riding my nuts on this website when the groupies took over, resulting in the downward spiral that killed the fuckin forum.

i think we all know when the board started drastically declining, no need to get into it. even though i barely come around, it's still nice to see some og names posting.. infinite, mdogg, sikotic, ag, etc...honestly, who knew we'd still be here 10 years later? crazy shit.

yeah homie, I still remember your thread you made back in the day where you predicted where people would be in 10 years and you had me down as one of the members that would be long gone and inactive, lol.

And people wanna diss Dre but there would be no dubcc if not for Dr. Dre, we should all be biggin up Dre right now hopin Dre puts the west back on the map once again.

And Sikotic, to answer yur question about Sccit yeah we all have our arguments and I used to antagonize mutherfuckers myself here on the forum, but at the end of the day Sccit is a cool ass mutherfucker.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2011, 10:41:37 PM »
i think we all know when the board started drastically declining, no need to get into it. even though i barely come around, it's still nice to see some og names posting.. infinite, mdogg, sikotic, ag, etc...honestly, who knew we'd still be here 10 years later? crazy shit.

are you two finally going to kiss and makeup?

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »

It's not about kissing and making up. I respect the guy's contribution to the forum over the years. NIK has been a part of some of the most memorable discussions and "moments" throughout Dubcc's history. Nobody can deny that, and I'm level-headed enough to acknowledge that regardless of the shit that has gone down in the last couple of years. We'll probably never ever see eye-to-eye and the majority of people on Dubcc understand why. I'm perfectly fine with that.

I don't agree with Infinite on almost everything, but he's generated multiple discussions over the years that were interesting in the music sections and ToT. They could both reply in this thread and shit on me, but I still respect them for doing their part to make Dubcc a good place to kill time over the years.

[/sentimental reminiscing]
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2011, 12:23:11 AM »

It's not about kissing and making up. I respect the guy's contribution to the forum over the years. NIK has been a part of some of the most memorable discussions and "moments" throughout Dubcc's history. Nobody can deny that, and I'm level-headed enough to acknowledge that regardless of the shit that has gone down in the last couple of years. We'll probably never ever see eye-to-eye and the majority of people on Dubcc understand why. I'm perfectly fine with that.

I don't agree with Infinite on almost everything, but he's generated multiple discussions over the years that were interesting in the music sections and ToT. They could both reply in this thread and shit on me, but I still respect them for doing their part to make Dubcc a good place to kill time over the years.

[/sentimental reminiscing]

Sik, I think we see eye to eye more than you think.  Because until a year or so ago we were always respectful and then as soon as we communicated directly about our beef we were able to dead that shit right away.  So that says alot right there as far as I'm concerned.  And I'm not going to hold the shit that your followers continue to do against you.

And I may not agree with everything u post up on the forum, but its not like your a one-dimensional dude, and you can bring it on other levels that I appreciate. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »
LOL...the white-Asian guy who thinks he's a blood is still mad. hilarious. get over it, homie, i came in here to talk about wcc's glory years and 10th year anniversarry, not how much fun you had riding my nuts on this website when the groupies took over, resulting in the downward spiral that killed the fuckin forum.

For one....what am I mad about? I simply responded to something other people were talking about.

Two, what does me being Mestizo have to do with anything? I dont think I'm a Blood. Its just what Ive grown up in. Same way youve grown up around other overpriviledged white kids. No big deal.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
+1 8) 8)

Bananas

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛