Author Topic: Venni, Vetti, Vecci  (Read 263 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Venni, Vetti, Vecci
« on: January 01, 2003, 10:27:35 PM »
now I know the way most of you (99%) feel about Ja Rule but u guys gotta admit that his first album was dope or pretty listenable compared to his others ,

it was dark and grimey az hell, IMO its a dope ass album except for the song Holla Holla which was really just a commercial song for his single

its been downhill for him ever since this album though

the same goes for DMX's first album

E. J. Rizo

Re:Venni, Vetti, Vecci
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2003, 10:53:54 PM »
i agree i had nothing against him back then....but he has gone downhill like you said and now i fuckin hate his ass.....i never liked him....but now i hate his ass

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 12:46:40 AM »
yeah I kinda liked some tracks of this album but now I couldn't listen to this shit no more cuz I hate his bitch ass too much.

But DMX is definatly a different thing

his 1st album = str8 classic, Flesh Of My Fesh is definatly dope and 'And Then There was X' had a FEW wack tracks but then again it had tracks like Coming For Ya and One More Road To Cross so it is definatly not wack either
The Great Depression had too much wack tracks but I still feel some.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 11:24:37 AM »
i never really liked him or DMX honestly...

min0rity

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2003, 12:22:55 PM »
i liked dmx's first album but i don't like neither of them..they ain't really my style

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 05:31:59 PM »
Ja Rule was 15 times better before, but that really doesn't say much, cause he was pretty average before.
Recently I've heard him on some of his early tracks with Method Man, Redman, Jay-Z & DMX..
And I gotta say, I tolerated Ja on these joints before, but listening to them now, it's easy to hear that Meth, Red, Jigga & DMX is 100 times the MC Ja Rule EVER was!

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 05:45:32 PM »
word that album was dope

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2003, 07:38:54 PM »
yea i cant say i didnt like that album...at that time i liked him...cuz he was more street a lil more rugged...the first murderers album wasnt that bad either...but then they changed up completely and started doin r n b...which took all their credibility away....dmx made a great first album...his second two were booboo...the last one he had wasnt that bad...

EM28

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 07:56:51 PM »
i agree i had nothing against him back then....but he has gone downhill like you said and now i fuckin hate his ass.....i never liked him....but now i hate his ass

yeah, same here

peace

dpgc2002

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 08:27:01 PM »
first album was dope but it didn't sell enough for him I guess so he decided to become an R&B singer...