Author Topic: How do ya'll get along with your siblings?  (Read 608 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
How do ya'll get along with your siblings?
« on: January 01, 2003, 11:45:21 PM »
Me, not very well.
Anyway last thing i wanted to do was bring my personal life into wcc...numsayin, fuk it i'll post a fraction of it..
I have an older brother, hes 18[2 years older than me], his nick on this board is Apocalypse for those who dont know.. Aiight check it, a few days ago, my real life brother Apoc got depressed about his low karmas and asked me if i could keep giving him positive Karma.  I was like oh well, aiight and agreed.  So one day i downloaded this movie off the net, and i really really wanted to see it right there.  So i opened up windows media player, and i was playingthe movie, he comes n cancles it.  So naturaly im like WTF??  And hes like hey gimme good karma NOW[btw i already gave him like 3 positive karmas that day]...So im like dont worry i'll give it to you after the movies finshed, or maby tommorow etc....
And hes jus about to crap in his pants, jumping up and down for half an hour tryin to get me to give him sum good karma at the spot.  Now normaly I would to shut him up, but im just thinking, damn this poor guys gettin obssessed with this karma crap so much its effecting his life.  So i wont give him sum karma NOW, but I will later, to teach him patience and how ITS JUST THE INTERNET.
Anyway so hes still pissy about it, and he started dissing me, saying he hates me, and that somehow I AM immature.[Well im gettin used to his baseless, irrational arguements]
So as usual, i asked him to back up his statements, all he could come up with was sum childish disses.  
BTW, he also tells me how I dont have a life, and disses my friends who he knows noting about.{i dont mean to be cocky, but Im not the one whos obssessed with the net, and I dont have friends who posses the vocab of an elementry school kid}
Oh yeah hes real weird, he walks around swearing at random people on wcc, cuz he suspects them of giving him negative karma...
Oh yeah,  i cant share my problems or feelings wit him, cuz when i tried, he jus laughs at my face, seriously.  I dont get it, im upset here, and hes jus laughin at me.  So im like dont you think thats kinda messed up and imature? and hes like No, its perfectly fine behaviour, so i dunno, maby it is right to laugh at sumoens face when hes upset, i jus dont get it..

So im like, since you always think your right, how about I post this on the net?  Ofcourse he disagreed and dissed me a lil more.

Anyway so a few hours ago we had a big fight[he always has to resort to voilence], and as usual, i jus stood there ignoring his weak inaccurate punches, and took off his glasses.  And as usual he punched my glasses trying to break them, i dunno i guess it gives him a boost of ego or sumting.  For the record, im stronger than him, and he knows i can fight, and he, well ..you get the picture...

Another example of his senseless arguements, wel this is noting compared to his usual shit, anyway, this jus sum time ago, his friend came over.  So we were talkin and hes like, "I told robin[apoc] bout this, but he doesnt know shit about it, so..", basicly he was talkin bout sumting in the news, so we disscussed about it in front of Apoc.  After his friend left, i brought up the topic, and hes like "ohhh yea that, i knew about that news story", and im like tha fuc?  He  talked to you about it earlier, and u didnt know shit bout it, then we conversated about it in front of you, still you didnt say anything, and now all of a sudden you claim you knew it all along.
I mean when a persons at fault, he should admit it, I respect that, but apoc, never does, never ever...

I mean, im a strong guy, Im diffrent then the kids in my skool, and I dont try to fit in, i jus be myself, and dat gets kinda hard, but fuck it you know, i dont care if the world disses me for being sumone I am....But you come home to seek refuge, and when your own family doesnt understand you, that hits hard...

Im jus real confused, i mean i jus dont understand him, hes the total opposite of me...And that shit hurts....
See im not trying to diss him, i thought of postin this ages ago, many many times, but id jus delete it cuz id feel sorry for him.  I dont wanna diss him, and i have respect for him, but hes 2 years older than me, and definatly, doesnt act like it.

I was gonna write sum more, but fuck it, anyone else not get along with your siblings?
Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:How do ya'll get along with your siblings?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2003, 11:59:07 PM »
lol, dats funny U mention that.......Tha other day He kept pming me sayin Gimme Some Positive Karma.......I just told him, Wat tha Fuc, Yur trippin, That shit's hella gay, Dun pay attention to it.......lmao, dat shits hella funny tho, How can some message board's Karma affect U like that......I mean even if I had as much as like over -100 Karmas, all I would do is prolly make a thread sayin why yall hatin IF I HAD EXTRA TIME......And just laugh off at tha hataz after......

Blade, U know about all those disorders and shit......U should prolly be able 2 figure yur brother out......I mean hey, if me and U figured Grecia out, then yur brother should be a piece of cake......Well maybe not quite......

And about my siblings......umm, my brother is still in jail I think......but I get along wit my sister FINE......I luv dat gyrl......She does hella favors 4 me and I do it back......NO, NOT LIKE THAT U SICC MUTHAFUCKAZ......Im just sayin, shes real coo and understanding about everything and real matuare 4 her age......

« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 12:00:28 AM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 01:03:28 AM »
yeah man i can see a lot of those things about your bro man, and i respect what you said, i hope things work out for you man, you have the best advice for youself, so stick to that and think it out. or just relax, either way it will work, lol, but dont stress

how do i get along with my bro, i make him  bleed, lol no, well yeah i have but i feel real bad for him now, and my cousin pointed out something to me the other,tellin me how if i keep puttin him down and keep fuckin with him its gonna mentally affect him and make him vulnerable and all that, and that i need to support him, so im cool with him

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 01:15:24 AM »
wtf is this shit?
ok i agree ive been a little keen on these karmas this week...its only for a while tho, when ever iam too free, like in these holidays..i don got a job...so i don got nothin to do..so thats why i was getting too indulged with this board...also getting into little things like karmas, etc...college is starin next week, and im aalso gonna start work soon, so then i wont have anytime to get into all this crap...i was only having fun...

like they say, "an idle mind is the devil's workshop"

peace
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 01:33:52 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2003, 01:48:40 AM »
^^ i jus dissed u  ;D ;D

lol jk

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 04:26:18 AM »
I think both of you are great guys and it is a shame ya'll can't find common ground.  I still think ya'll are closer than you think.  Peace.

As for my brother.  We are complete opposites.  I've had an aversion to him many times growing up but we were still always polite to eachother.

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 08:26:20 AM »
i don't get along with my sister at ALL..we always fight constantly over some dumb shit....she has the biggest ego you've ever seen

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2003, 01:07:43 PM »
I get along with both of my brothers great, they're my 2 best friends in the world.  I'm 24, one is 22, and the other is 15.  I used to fight with my 22 year old brother all the time when we were kids, but about the time we turned 16 or so we got over all that.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 09:52:51 PM »
I mean even if I had as much as like over -100 Karmas, all I would do is prolly make a thread sayin why yall hatin IF I HAD EXTRA TIME......And just laugh off at tha hataz after......

LOL....word to the motherfucker Rod....yo Blade i talk to ya bro sometimes, but if what u sayin is true, then he a wierd ass mofo, who cares what ya Karma is?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 10:15:07 PM »
Yo Blade your stiuation reminds me of me and my bro exactly, except I'm like your bro.  My Brother is now 21 (1 year older than me).  We used to fight every damn day until we were like 18 & 19.  I think I know what's goin on with your brother, it's just the way he is, he's not gonna change, so don't try to change him, I'm the same way.  He'll grow out of it.  I did.  Now, me and my brother are like best friends, we work 2gether, and sometimes we even chill together.  Just have patience dood.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 11:21:37 PM »
well if it makes you feel any better blade i have 2 brothers i virtually don't know about any more and i'm barred from seeing  them by my mom

:-\

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2003, 11:45:32 PM »
I have a brother that's 13 years old...I never talk to him...Just fuck around with him and shit (calling him names and stuff)...

I also have a sister that's 8...She's just annoying...

Then I have like a million cousins who are ALL younger than me...and I have 2 uncles that are around my age who are cool...I have uncles who are in their 30's...I have 2nd cousins who are in their 30's who are cool as fuck...I have a HUGE ass family...But for the most part, I rarely talk to anyone from my family...Besides my Dad...He's the coolest one...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2003, 12:24:07 AM »
i got a lil brother who is 12 an a lil sister who is 10.  me an my brother used to fight 24/7.  i would always put him down an shit.  an my dad used to tell me,  if u keep treating him like this when u 2 r older an u want to bond with him he will want no part of you.  i sought of blew it off when ever he said that untill i had this dream.  i was in my back yard an some how dirt got on my sneakers an  blamed it on my bro even tho it wasnt his fault an i ended up beating the shit out of him.  i jus woke up an was like,  WTF am i doing.  ever since than ive tried to treat him more like a person.  our relationship is a lot better.  we still fight but than again what 2 brothers dont fight.  now my lil sister means the world 2 me.  me an her have a very good relationship.  the is proberly b/c she is extremly intelligent.  she could be such a fuckin jap sometimes tho.  when she becomes a teen i already kno im goin be one of those over protective brothers that beats the shit outta of any guy for jus lookin at my sis,  lol.  both my brother an sister both kno tho i will always be there 4 them.  sibling relations r very important.  when ur parents pass away who else is there left to reminisce about the past with  an shit