Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 10089 times)

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2011, 06:49:31 AM »
Well, it means the album won't be a front-to-back masterpiece (ala Doggystyle), because it already has this weak track and the just ok Kush...
BUT if there is even one incredible track like G Thang, Still DRE, Natural Born Killaz, then it'll still be worthwhile, because we haven't had a big classic Dre-style hiphop track in a good while now

If the album has 3-4 incredible all time great tracks, it'll be fine by me, even if the rest if wack...
In fact that might be good, if Dre sneaks some classic hiphop into the homes of kids, by luring them in with this Eminem track, then having the rest of the album some real stuff

HighEyeCue

« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2011, 06:52:56 AM »
Well, it means the album won't be a front-to-back masterpiece (ala Doggystyle), because it already has this weak track and the just ok Kush...
BUT if there is even one incredible track like G Thang, Still DRE, Natural Born Killaz, then it'll still be worthwhile, because we haven't had a big classic Dre-style hiphop track in a good while now

If the album has 3-4 incredible all time great tracks, it'll be fine by me, even if the rest if wack...
In fact that might be good, if Dre sneaks some classic hiphop into the homes of kids, by luring them in with this Eminem track, then having the rest of the album some real stuff

I hope you're right but what makes you think from all the leaks that we have heard over the past couple of years he will have some classic tracks on it. Shit Popped Off, Topless were pretty dope but nothing classic and Under Pressure was bad

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2011, 06:58:45 AM »

I hope you're right but what makes you think from all the leaks that we have heard over the past couple of years he will have some classic tracks on it. Shit Popped Off, Topless were pretty dope but nothing classic and Under Pressure was bad
perhaps Dre only produced the songs that won't be used as singles, who knows

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2011, 07:31:46 AM »

Yeah, it's not looking good, but I'm just crossing my fingers there is some hope left!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2011, 07:36:08 AM »
Don't care much for Detox but more interested in its success so I can hear the crack the other artist he's work with got - slim (who I don't like all that much), earl hayes, busta, game, etc.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2011, 07:58:33 AM »
I've been a Dre fan since The Chronic and even though it's different from the old Dre, it's still amazing.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2011, 08:06:04 AM »
I've been a Dre fan since The Chronic and even though it's different from the old Dre, it's still amazing.

are your ears painted on?  :grumpy:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

EnzoUK

« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2011, 08:07:44 AM »

Twitter: @EnzoUK

eNgIeS

« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2011, 08:33:01 AM »
I've grown to appreciate this song. At first I was let down, but I understand the premise behind it. Eminem speaks alot of truth's on there about Dre and alot of shit that others have probably felt about Dre's delay in releasing this album. I understand this is far from the traditional Dr. Dre song, and I would hope this is the only song on the album that is like this. But I feel this song kind of reintroduces Dre to the world and address's the many things that have been on peoples minds about Detox being oft-delayed.

As long as this the entire album isn't like this and its full of classic Dre production, i'll be happy

Out of the Demo's, these are songs that I hope make it and are classic worthy

the song that had the hook "Bang it out your system this is Detox" I think its called "I am Hip Hop"
"Shit popped off" (almost reminds me of next episode in a way, combined with ghetto tango)
"Topless"
"Under pressure" How do people NOT like this song. Uptempo beat, futuristic sound that sounds like its coming out a fucking spaceship. Shame it was an unfinished version that leaked. Yes its a beat techno-ish but hey isn't Dre about moving the genre forward and not more of the same (which unfortunately "Kush" sounds like). Besides that shit would've gone off in clubs if it was ever finished off.

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2011, 09:04:01 AM »
Wow 6 pages deep and u guys still talking about how much u think this song sucks?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2011, 09:08:16 AM »

couse of a diffrent opinion?

-1, if you wanna play like that

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2011, 09:11:54 AM »
Wow 6 pages deep and u guys still talking about how much u think this song sucks?

lol...what you've expected? It took Dre more than 10 years to put out a signle of Detox... Now it's fan's turn... and that means more than 10 years of complains

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2011, 09:18:16 AM »
 Well, the song dose sound better after a second listen..
 I agree with what others have said, put this as the very first track on the album. Hey to the people that despise it, the album can only get better from after that.

Stan

« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2011, 09:23:03 AM »

lol...what you've expected? It took Dre more than 10 years to put out a signle of Detox... Now it's fan's turn... and that means more than 10 years of complains

Funny shit... tru tho

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2011, 09:29:49 AM »
"I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
YOU'RE running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need the doctor, doctor
To PRODUCE SOMETHING DOPE AGAIN"
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.