Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 10076 times)

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #225 on: February 07, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »
Would rather here crooked i on detox than this shit here. Heard this on the radio yesterday and i still hate it. Dre needs to get rid of the yesmen he has round him.

Mietek23

« Reply #226 on: February 07, 2011, 09:33:48 AM »
10 pages already ???

LOL, only on DubCNN..

HighEyeCue

« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:26 AM »
down to #2 on Itunes

time for the next single  :D

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2011, 09:48:02 AM »
down to #2 on Itunes

time for the next single  :D
People are actually buying this shit

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2011, 10:33:02 AM »
10 pages already ???

LOL, only on DubCNN..
yet you keep entering these topics, relapse?

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »
Crooked over a Dre beat would be nice, doesn't sound like either is going to happen though

http://www.limelinx.com/files/092be583fe4a30ca93c843dba021ab75

8)

Just a question AdrianoDogg, why don't you ever release all you remixes fully?

I mean all we've been getting is teasers teasers and more teasers. Since years. And the only full song you ever dropped recently was a Justi Bieber remix? On this forum?

I'm very sorry if I sounded impolite, and I'm the last guy on here to whine about free material, but you understand what I'm saying....

i know bro... pissin me off aswell... trust me...
i just dont got the time at the moment to finish all this shit.. well i got alot of remixes done which i want to use for a mixtape but the rest is just i mean i aint got the time at the moment... but as i said a few days ago i will drop another full one pretty soon aight ?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

teecee

« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2011, 01:44:26 PM »
THis joint has grown on me a bit, but I can't handle Em's screaming for two verses.  As far as content, this song is DOPE, the hook, while very generic, is Ok, but the beat is barely even average.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2011, 01:48:01 PM »
gay

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2011, 02:49:56 PM »
10 pages already ???

LOL, only on DubCNN..
dDude, its not us having a problem.. We talk about what interest us, the one with problem is you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

love33

« Reply #235 on: February 07, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
I mean, what I'm seeing here is: "Jay-Z write the songs for me and Eminem do the songs for me and I'll rap a small little verse that you write for me."  What good is the artist if he can't do the songs or write the songs?  The production sounds even very-average for Dre.  To me, the track that he did with Jay-Z sounded good but can't he record a single without Jay-Z or Eminem and just do either an all West single or a solo single like "Let Me Ride" or "Keep Their Heads Ringin"?  I think most people want to hear Dre do a Dre record, not Eminem or Jay-Z. If people want to hear Eminem or Jay-Z, they will go buy their albums.  Now Kush was okay for a filler track, but when are we gonna hear Dre do Dre.  I'd rather him do the record and put an occasional guest appearance by Ya Boy, Eastwood, Young Keno, or Crooked I.  Put a few new west rappers on there otherwise everyone is going to say "Jay-Z and Eminem carried your album" -- and you do know that.
What do you care what the album sounds like as long as it has a club song for Miami heads to dance to? I mean is the same guy who suggested that Ice Cube, Warren G, and Crooked I all have to do some faggot-ass club crossover shit so the Florida dance crowd embraces them really gonna bitch about how people are gonna perceive Dre as an artist for having the same people ghostwrite his shit that did it 10 years ago. Fuck that.

Sounds like you are straight up hatin on Miami.  Too bad that the album won't sell without Miami or New York $$$$$$. E-40 and Too Short made a better with "Bitch" (they play it in Hollywood and Miami).  The Game works with that Miami crowd he's accepted by Fabolous, Diddy, Rick Ross, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch,and he's in the group.  Game's newest stuff is fire so I don't know what you're getting your panties all in a twist for Game's been spittin fire like "Stop" with Rick Ross and "Ferrarri Lifestyle" with Fabolous and "Heartbreak Hotel" with Diddy.  Dre could make music with a more modern sound and use his own lyrics.  "I need a Doctor" is a Detroit sounding Eminem song with a small Dre verse.  And if you read my post I said he should put new west artists on it like Eastwood and Ya Boy  ::).

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2011, 12:00:19 AM »

Sounds like you are straight up hatin on Miami.  Too bad that the album won't sell without Miami or New York $$$$$$. E-40 and Too Short made a better with "Bitch" (they play it in Hollywood and Miami).  The Game works with that Miami crowd he's accepted by Fabolous, Diddy, Rick Ross, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch,and he's in the group.  Game's newest stuff is fire so I don't know what you're getting your panties all in a twist for Game's been spittin fire like "Stop" with Rick Ross and "Ferrarri Lifestyle" with Fabolous and "Heartbreak Hotel" with Diddy.  Dre could make music with a more modern sound and use his own lyrics.  "I need a Doctor" is a Detroit sounding Eminem song with a small Dre verse.  And if you read my post I said he should put new west artists on it like Eastwood and Ya Boy  ::).
Out of all games recent stuff you pick some of the weakest shit he did. If Dre went in that direction it would be just as bad as this shit we're getting now. I need a doctor is on some gay love song type shit, i dont want to hear that.
 Eastwood aint no new artist dude been about for years.

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2011, 02:25:58 AM »
Just heard this shit before.Honestly its not that bad i dont mind it i know you guys want the classic shit but damn you over react a bit
 Im suprised i havent heard this on the radio over here yet though i get the feeling its about to be THRASHED

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2011, 04:25:53 AM »

Out of all games recent stuff you pick some of the weakest shit he did. If Dre went in that direction it would be just as bad as this shit we're getting now. I need a doctor is on some gay love song type shit, i dont want to hear that.

what's gay about giving a friend props?  :P

Matty

« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2011, 04:45:52 AM »

Sounds like you are straight up hatin on Miami.  Too bad that the album won't sell without Miami or New York $$$$$$. E-40 and Too Short made a better with "Bitch" (they play it in Hollywood and Miami).  The Game works with that Miami crowd he's accepted by Fabolous, Diddy, Rick Ross, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch,and he's in the group.  Game's newest stuff is fire so I don't know what you're getting your panties all in a twist for Game's been spittin fire like "Stop" with Rick Ross and "Ferrarri Lifestyle" with Fabolous and "Heartbreak Hotel" with Diddy.  Dre could make music with a more modern sound and use his own lyrics.  "I need a Doctor" is a Detroit sounding Eminem song with a small Dre verse.  And if you read my post I said he should put new west artists on it like Eastwood and Ya Boy  ::).

craigy-boy - lol at your avatar, it's my head!! :laugh:

but i'd prefer to have my own clothes and not pasted onto a dude wearing a shiny jumpsuit!