Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 10074 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »
wow, this is unbelievably wack. didn't expect dre to drop such garbage music. plus it's again not produced by himself... lmao he must have lost confidence in what he's doing... and his voice sounds shitty. detox is gonna suck king kong balls
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

snoop

« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2011, 05:30:34 AM »
saw a commercial on tv last night for the grammys. said dre and eminem will be performing...i assume it will be this song.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2011, 06:29:37 AM »
saw a commercial on tv last night for the grammys. said dre and eminem will be performing...i assume it will be this song.

yeah I heard that they will be opening up, should be interesting to see how Dre performs

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2011, 06:44:52 AM »

Really ? That's good to know, I guess they secured the Dre appearance. What network did you see this commercial on btw ?

snoop

« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »

Really ? That's good to know, I guess they secured the Dre appearance. What network did you see this commercial on btw ?

i honestly don't remember, but i'm guessing it was abc? whatever network that will be airing it this weekend. commercial said that eminem, dre, and rhianna will be performing together. so i'm guessing it will be love the way you lie + i need a doctor?

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »
i honestly don't remember, but i'm guessing it was abc? whatever network that will be airing it this weekend. commercial said that eminem, dre, and rhianna will be performing together. so i'm guessing it will be love the way you lie + i need a doctor?

I just checked, it's CBS. And yes, if they mentioned Dre + Em + Chris Brown's punching bag, it's safe to presume they'll be performing LTWYL and INAD.

Thanks for the info, Snoop. 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2011, 08:06:43 AM »
Wit this joint, I could see 'em at the end of the performance, doing what Em and Elton did. Maybe a lil hug. Maybe a lil peck on the cheek. :-X They been down so long, ya know what I mean. :'(

Will_B

« Reply #247 on: February 08, 2011, 08:08:34 AM »
Wit this joint, I could see 'em at the end of the performance, doing what Em and Elton did. Maybe a lil hug. Maybe a lil peck on the cheek. :-X They been down so long, ya know what I mean. :'(

Chokes me up man.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2011, 08:14:39 AM »

That would be perfect. On the eve of Valentines day.  :heart:

LOL +1 for making me laugh.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 08:22:17 AM by The Ultimate Pianist »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #249 on: February 08, 2011, 08:26:56 AM »
Love is a beautiful thang my negros. :'(

snoop

« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2011, 08:32:04 AM »

I just checked, it's CBS. And yes, if they mentioned Dre + Em + Chris Brown's punching bag, it's safe to presume they'll be performing LTWYL and INAD.

no problem.

anybody else have a feeling that dre is going to announce the release date for detox on stage right after he finishes performing?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2011, 08:35:07 AM »

no problem.

anybody else have a feeling that dre is going to announce the release date for detox on stage right after he finishes performing?
I dont feel like Dre would do that. Altho, the performence will probably be great.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2011, 08:43:47 AM »

I haven't completely crossed out that idea. If they really are planing on releasing it within the next 2-3 months, i guess that this stage would be the perfect platform to introduce the single and the release date to the masses.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #253 on: February 08, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »
Love is a beautiful thang my negros. :'(

;D loll

No doubt... No doubt.

snoop

« Reply #254 on: February 08, 2011, 08:48:07 AM »

I haven't completely crossed out that idea. If they really are planing on releasing it within the next 2-3 months, i guess that this stage would be the perfect platform to introduce the single and the release date to the masses.

right - i can't think of a another way for him to announce it that would reach more people.

i can see him finishing the song, and then yelling "Detox! (insert date)" and then walking off stage. to me that seems like something he would do, but i may be way off.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 08:50:02 AM by snoop »