Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 9968 times)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »
Funny to see everybody posting their suicide notes in this thread.

Funny to see Detox actually being real
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2011, 12:17:32 PM »
anyone else think they took inspiration from doctors advocate, to the point where thet could be straight jackin it?

i think they took inspiration from T.I castle walls, or airplanes with b.o.b, or any other HipHop/RnB joint on the radio..

peace

except none of those songs have any comparable subject, soo  ::)

lol my thoughts exactly.

and fuck this song.. it cannot be said enough..

every dude who likes hip-hop hates this song..

every 15 year old Eminem/katy Perry fan loves it!

fuuuck.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2011, 12:21:18 PM »
this is just terrible, already deleted from my iPod. and its very gay from dre to chose a song where the "guest" have two verses and he only have one

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2011, 12:50:47 PM »
Man I copped the iTunes version hoping like hell the mix would be better, so disapointed. I actually think the songs all good it's just the mix is terrible and it is not crisp. What's the point in dre mixing this album in 5.1 if it sounds like trash.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »
I always expected Detox to be a groundbreaking album, with trend setting sounds and innovative music.  This song is just following what everyone else is doing, and not even at a top notch level. 

Talk about MAJOR disappointment.  Damn, Dre. :-[

Dude, this is JUST 1 SONG!  Why do we need Dre to innovate again?  I just want him to make a great album!  Isn't that what it's all about?  Also, Lord Finnesse produced 1 song in 2001, so I'm not surprised that there's a non-Dre track on Detox.
The message is much better than this

lol @ all the positive reviews on iTunes

Well, I guess the more mainstream audience are going to be more receptive to this song than the people on this board.  I have to figure that's the demographic they were trying to go after with this track.
yeah.

Man I copped the iTunes version hoping like hell the mix would be better, so disapointed. I actually think the songs all good it's just the mix is terrible and it is not crisp. What's the point in dre mixing this album in 5.1 if it sounds like trash.
you could have listened to the preview on itunes, better luck next time ;)

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2011, 01:17:31 PM »
Does anybody remeber that song "Puppet Master" made by Dre and B-Real? I think they should redo this shit and put Jimmy on the verse instead of Dre. And Dre should be that puppet girl on the video...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
anyone else think they took inspiration from doctors advocate, to the point where thet could be straight jackin it?
who's game trying to sound like on that song?  :P

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »
Dude, this is JUST 1 SONG!  Why do we need Dre to innovate again?  I just want him to make a great album!  Isn't that what it's all about?  Also, Lord Finnesse produced 1 song in 2001, so I'm not surprised that there's a non-Dre track on Detox.

yeah Lord Finesse pretty much stole the show on 2001, but thats besides the point...

i think people expect "Dre to innovate" because thats what everyones whos worked with him on "detox material" has been telling the fans for years, its some next level shit, its gonna shake up music bla bla bla, where in reality he's just going through a crisis of confidence as hes getting older and left it sooo long to actually drop something, that when he has its a blatant attempt for a 40-whatever year old to stay relevant in the mainstream, rather than trying to cater to the fans who've actually followed his career since the early days

shit is pretty disgusting if this is the way the whole albums gonna go, guess im saving myself a few beans and not copping when it comes out  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Lucifuge

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2011, 01:24:43 PM »
this aint gonna be on detox,maybe a bonus track. i can bet.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

snoop

« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2011, 01:33:44 PM »
this aint gonna be on detox,maybe a bonus track. i can bet.

i think kush and inad will both be bonus tracks.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »

yeah Lord Finesse pretty much stole the show on 2001, but thats besides the point...

i think people expect "Dre to innovate" because thats what everyones whos worked with him on "detox material" has been telling the fans for years, its some next level shit, its gonna shake up music bla bla bla, where in reality he's just going through a crisis of confidence as hes getting older and left it sooo long to actually drop something, that when he has its a blatant attempt for a 40-whatever year old to stay relevant in the mainstream, rather than trying to cater to the fans who've actually followed his career since the early days

shit is pretty disgusting if this is the way the whole albums gonna go, guess im saving myself a few beans and not copping when it comes out  8)

This.

Also, alot of the fanboys claim we "want too much", or "you just want the 2001 sound over and over again". Hey, it´s not US that said Detox would be groundbreaking, something new entirely, a breath of fresh air etc. Dre and his camp did. Instead, we get "I need a doctor", after 10+ years of waiting. Priceless  ;D

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »

definitely. The Message is a great song

Lucifuge

« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2011, 01:39:18 PM »

This.

Also, alot of the fanboys claim we "want too much", or "you just want the 2001 sound over and over again". Hey, it´s not US that said Detox would be groundbreaking, something new entirely, a breath of fresh air etc. Dre and his camp did. Instead, we get "I need a doctor", after 10+ years of waiting. Priceless  ;D

Shit man,this two tracks cant compare. One is a classic,we all know which one.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

snoop

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2011, 01:52:27 PM »
song is #1 on itunes now. pretty sure even with all the success of kanye's last album, none of his singles even reached #1.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:06:11 PM by snoop »

Lucifuge

« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2011, 01:55:56 PM »
song is #1 on itunes now. pretty sure even with all the success of kanye's last album, none of his singles reached #1.

No shit.  ;D ;D hahahaha
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never