Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 10073 times)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »
anyone else think they took inspiration from doctors advocate, to the point where thet could be straight jackin it?

i think they took inspiration from T.I castle walls, or airplanes with b.o.b, or any other HipHop/RnB joint on the radio..

peace

except none of those songs have any comparable subject, soo  ::)

lol my thoughts exactly.

and fuck this song.. it cannot be said enough..

every dude who likes hip-hop hates this song..

every 15 year old Eminem/katy Perry fan loves it!

fuuuck.

then jimmy iovine succeeded in what he set out to accomplish

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
song is #1 on itunes now. pretty sure even with all the success of kanye's last album, none of his singles even reached #1.

Ahh, mission success.

Proud of Dre. :firedevil:

EnzoUK

« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2011, 02:35:29 PM »
it is already #2 on itunes. so much for it being a complete failure.  ::)

its actually number #21, i just checked.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

snoop

« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2011, 02:45:44 PM »
Not sure what list you are looking at, but on the top songs list on my itunes, it is #1.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:54:54 PM by snoop »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2011, 02:46:46 PM »
song is #1 on itunes now. pretty sure even with all the success of kanye's last album, none of his singles even reached #1.

Ahh, mission success.

Proud of Dre. :firedevil:

lol seriously fuck what position on itunes his singles go  :D

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2011, 02:55:48 PM »
http://musicchartfeeds.com/itunes-chart/chart.asp

Nr.1 ..... If the next single isn't produced by Dre himself and isn't on the same level as Kush, I'll be dissapointed...

Maybe this fuckin' single has one positive effect. If it shows up on top5 in billboard (which it probably will sooner or later), I think the album will surely come out until summer.

Matty

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2011, 03:32:18 PM »
lol @ one of the reviews that pops up on itunes

Weak (One Star)

by Eric Davis

The Dre of NWA and "The Chronic" is officially gone forever. The Originator now sounds like all of the other crap rap beats. Where's the bumps???! Where the beats that made your head bob? This song might as well be called Airplanes 2 and appear on B.o.B's album.

Johnny_B

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2011, 03:37:23 PM »

These days are definately gone.  :-\

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2011, 03:54:58 PM »
Proud of Dre? The faggot sold out to get up on the charts. Dude can't produce shit anymore, the old Dre would have put out a "how we do" or "in the club" without selling out and still get number one today. But dude lost
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

TRG

« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »
Good for Dre/Em, lets just see how much staying power this track has. Personally im over the song lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2011, 04:15:37 PM »
Proud of Dre? The faggot sold out to get up on the charts. Dude can't produce shit anymore, the old Dre would have put out a "how we do" or "in the club" without selling out and still get number one today. But dude lost

Well according to 99% on this board "2001" was a mainstream album, making Dre a mainstream artist.

Why you thought that Dre was going to "stick to his roots" opposed to being a mainstream artist is BEYOND me. You think he fucked with Shady because he wanted to "give him a chance"? He saw potential in millions upon millions of dollars. Dre's always been about the bread.

Luckily for me, I fuck with mainstream music. ;D 8)

I would love for somebody to explain their "ideal Detox" to me. Then after you copy & paste the tracklisting to "2001", I'll just sit back & chuckle. Mwuahaha. ;D

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »

Well according to 99% on this board "2001" was a mainstream album, making Dre a mainstream artist.

Why you thought that Dre was going to "stick to his roots" opposed to being a mainstream artist is BEYOND me. You think he fucked with Shady because he wanted to "give him a chance"? He saw potential in millions upon millions of dollars. Dre's always been about the bread.

Luckily for me, I fuck with mainstream music. ;D 8)

I would love for somebody to explain their "ideal Detox" to me. Then after you copy & paste the tracklisting to "2001", I'll just sit back & chuckle. Mwuahaha. ;D

Dre does stick with his roots, he just recycles and reuses pieces of his old sound and combines them with new drums, etc. to make a "new sound."  Also, I don't think he's always been about the bread, like he still looks for guys that have the capability to rap well (like Slim, 50 before he sold out, Snoop, now Kendrick Lamar.)  He's somewhat sold out, but at the same time, he's still the same Dre.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2011, 04:27:06 PM »
Dre is afraid of Detox flopping that is why he went the safe route with Alex Da Kid, I guess he is not going to flop  :-\

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2011, 04:27:46 PM »
I think this song is doing good on the chart so far

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
hmmm now that I think about it, for every Dre classic album, you're gonna have an "Aftermath Compliation" disappointment following it.