Author Topic: LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 9074 times)

Anonymous.

• 'G'
Re: LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2011, 10:41:06 AM »
lmao at groupies making excuses for the mixing and mastering..yea its cool to hear but compare the out the moon on gridlockd and this cd
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

acgrundy

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »
lmao at groupies making excuses for the mixing and mastering..yea its cool to hear but compare the out the moon on gridlockd and this cd

ur right.  Those crappy rips floating around the net for the last few years were great.  The mixing and mastering on those was pretty much top notch.  In fact I went ahead and deleted my WA version of this album and will just continue to listen to the old rips that I have had.  Excellent point man.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »

ur right.  Those crappy rips floating around the net for the last few years were great.  The mixing and mastering on those was pretty much top notch.  In fact I went ahead and deleted my WA version of this album and will just continue to listen to the old rips that I have had.  Excellent point man.

Exactly.

Will_B

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »

Lol and you're judging this on hearing the actual CD?

Okka

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2011, 11:21:25 AM »

Hahah, he's just jokin'.

Will_B

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2011, 11:22:32 AM »

Hahah, he's just jokin'.

All good. :monkey_dance2:

hobomotel

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
Damn now i want to hear more So Sentrelle tracks. Baby come home is on repeat.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2011, 11:39:56 AM »
dont see the pouint, wit rearranging the tracklist for the LBC Crew-compilation like this and labeling it as the"original album"..
this isnt the compilation in its og-form..
the compilation basicaly turned in to a "compilation"  :P
preciate the new additions, but they couldve just added that stuff as bonus-tracks.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2011, 11:52:32 AM »
go ahead and buy extra copies, it won't make a difference.

if it ain't 2pac, dre or snoop, it won't sell much

I'm sure WideAwake know that the LBC Crew album won't outsell anything by those artists. You just want each release to do as well as it can and they will keep releasing more.

Just wish people would be happy this stuff is coming out at all.  I've had MP3's of these tracks for approx. 10 years so it's amazing to have them released in great quality after all this time. I'm not looking to analyse the fuck out of each track or expect HD sound. Just enjoy....

i agree that it's better than nothing, i just don't see a reason for me to cheer like some posters on this forum.

acgrundy

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »

I'm sure WideAwake know that the LBC Crew album won't outsell anything by those artists. You just want each release to do as well as it can and they will keep releasing more.

Just wish people would be happy this stuff is coming out at all.  I've had MP3's of these tracks for approx. 10 years so it's amazing to have them released in great quality after all this time. I'm not looking to analyse the fuck out of each track or expect HD sound. Just enjoy....

i agree that it's better than nothing, i just don't see a reason for me to cheer like some posters on this forum.

Then don't cheer.  That just means you are not a huge fan of the LBC Crew.  For instance, so many people on this forum are highly anticipating Detox, but I on the other hand have zero anticipation for it.  Nothing wrong with that.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »

Then don't cheer.  That just means you are not a huge fan of the LBC Crew.  For instance, so many people on this forum are highly anticipating Detox, but I on the other hand have zero anticipation for it.  Nothing wrong with that.
you're right.
i think that's how it should be.
too bad it doesn't always go like that on this forum

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2011, 01:35:21 PM »

lmao at westcoast euro virgins grateful to have any music from 1996
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
this music is such a gift  8)
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2011, 03:08:12 PM »
some of you #$**$ are never happy with the quality..get it through your head, there wont be any better quality sounding LBC crew album, accept it and move on.

Al Bundy

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »
some of you #$**$ are never happy with the quality..get it through your head, there wont be any better quality sounding LBC crew album, accept it and move on.

there would have been if wideawake used better mastering