Author Topic: LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 9058 times)

machete

• 'G'
Re: LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2011, 06:27:22 PM »
efrain remaster is really nice, you should school wideawake

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2011, 06:33:42 PM »
Wow this sounds SO clean!  I wish these guys had more music!!!

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
This shit is clean right here. Makes me wanna throw some house speakers in my trunk, ride to the licka stoe for some special brews and smoke some mecc weed out of a metal pipe.

definitely gave me MAAAAD CHILLS.

procrastiNate

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »
I wish these guys had more music!!!
They still have these unreleased tracks in the Death Row vault...

lbc crew - beware of my crew [remix] [produced by dj pooh]
 lbc crew - crooked
 lbc crew - don't say bitch
 lbc crew - feel this
 lbc crew, (bad azz, tray d, crooked i, salim' h. grant, baby girl) - flossin' [other version] [produced by salim h. grant, soopafly]
 lbc crew (snoop, tray d, mcgruff, mahallia franklin (the queen of funk), kevin vanardo, bo roc and salim h. grant) - funk wit' yo brain [original]
 lbc crew (lil' c-style, snoop) - gangsta
 lbc crew - keep it hot
 lbc crew - life's hard
 lbc crew - nina ross
 lbc crew - no recognition
 lbc crew - one
 lbc crew - on the floor
 lbc crew - snoop's shit
 lbc crew - st. ides [commercial]
 lbc crew - tight situation
 lbc crew - untitled [produced by dj pooh]
 lbc crew - untitled 6/20/95
 lbc crew - untitled 6/26/95
 lbc crew - untitled 6/31/95

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2011, 09:38:20 PM »
are "rap killer", "stay out of LA", "dont test me" and "gangsta gangsta" lbc crew tracks or just low life tracks?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

procrastiNate

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:03 PM »
None of those tracks were recorded on Death Row, so no. I don't even think any of those had all three LBC Crew members on 'em.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 10:01:42 PM by procrastiNate »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »
None of them were recorded on Death Row. I don't any of those even have all three LBC Crew members either.
yeah I can't recall Crooked I doing ANY song with Badazz   BUT i can recall him doing a ton of songs with Tray Dee and Techneic.....I wondewr wtf gives w/ that
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

doggfather

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2011, 11:41:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2011, 05:39:32 AM »
are "rap killer", "stay out of LA", "dont test me" and "gangsta gangsta" lbc crew tracks or just low life tracks?

None of those tracks were recorded on Death Row, so no. I don't even think any of those had all three LBC Crew members on 'em.

Yes, they were. Check out that huge interview with Big C-Style that's on youtube. None of those tracks are "LBC Crew" tracks except for "Flossin" though. Actually Kurupt is on the original version of "Rap Killer" and that track will be on Big Style's new compilation.

lbc crew - crooked
 lbc crew - feel this
 lbc crew, (bad azz, tray d, crooked i, salim' h. grant, baby girl) - flossin' [other version] [produced by salim h. grant, soopafly]
 lbc crew (snoop, tray d, mcgruff, mahallia franklin (the queen of funk), kevin vanardo, bo roc and salim h. grant) - funk wit' yo brain [original]
 lbc crew - keep it hot
 lbc crew - life's hard
 lbc crew - nina ross
 lbc crew - one
 lbc crew - on the floor
 lbc crew - snoop's shit

DJ Pooh's remix of "Beware Of My Crew" been out for ages. Im almost 100% sure that "Gangsta" has leaked too, but not in CDQ though.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2011, 06:26:05 AM »
Im almost 100% sure that "Gangsta" has leaked too, but not in CDQ though.

This isn't the track that's on the album you're talking about, right ?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »
The remaster is going to be dope as fucc!!!  Thanks Efrain  :-* lol
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

acgrundy

« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »

Yes, they were. Check out that huge interview with Big C-Style that's on youtube. None of those tracks are "LBC Crew" tracks except for "Flossin" though. Actually Kurupt is on the original version of "Rap Killer" and that track will be on Big Style's new compilation.

lbc crew - crooked
 lbc crew - feel this
 lbc crew - keep it hot
 lbc crew - life's hard
 lbc crew - nina ross
 lbc crew - one
 lbc crew - on the floor
 lbc crew - snoop's shit

DJ Pooh's remix of "Beware Of My Crew" been out for ages. Im almost 100% sure that "Gangsta" has leaked too, but not in CDQ though.

yeah Gangsta has leaked.  Its Lil' C-style and snoop dogg.  Chorus goes "He would grow up to be nothin but a gangsta"  It heavily uses a sample, although I can't think of the original sample off the top of my head.  hopefully it comes out in cdq.

procrastiNate

« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »
Beware Of My Crew [DJ Pooh Remix] was never released on a full lenght album, only a single. That's why I'm counting it as unreleased. Gangsta by Lil' C-Style and Snoop leaked years ago but is still unreleased.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2011, 11:06:44 AM »
Beware Of My Crew [DJ Pooh Remix] was never released on a full lenght album, only a single. That's why I'm counting it as unreleased. Gangsta by Lil' C-Style and Snoop leaked years ago but is still unreleased.

so a song is "unreleased" in your book, unless its featured on an album/compialtion?

procrastiNate

« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »
Exactly. Also, that single is out of print and hard to find. I'm just telling him why I listed it. I'm not saying everybody has to consider a track only released on a single as unreleased. That's just me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:34:48 AM by procrastiNate »