Author Topic: LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 9200 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2011, 03:49:22 AM »
Great news Efrain, props on the hard work!

Mietek23

« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2011, 06:08:27 AM »
does anybody know why this album was never released? I was fucking with them on the thin line between love and hate. Most of the artist in the crew ended up being successfull though.

Like most unreleased Death Row albums - "Not Up To Suge Knight standards" :)

Al Bundy

« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2011, 09:11:24 PM »
Thanks guys!

The LBC Crew is mostly done, about 90% and it sounds great. I’ve got the presets on everything I’ve just been holding off on pulling the trigger. I wanted it sound as good a possible so I’ve taken my time. But I’ll have it up here by Monday come hell or high water. 

Everyone is going to be real pleased when they hear it though, I promise. Definitely worth the wait. If you liked the “Baby Come Home” sample I put up before, then you’ll love the final one. More rich and solid.. little less bright. The whole thing sounds great I’m so happy we got the album in the form we did (so we can fix it!) lol

And I’m throwing a couple bonuses in there too  ;D

+1

Soopahigh

« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2011, 12:11:54 AM »
Thanks guys!

The LBC Crew is mostly done, about 90% and it sounds great. I’ve got the presets on everything I’ve just been holding off on pulling the trigger. I wanted it sound as good a possible so I’ve taken my time. But I’ll have it up here by Monday come hell or high water. 

Everyone is going to be real pleased when they hear it though, I promise. Definitely worth the wait. If you liked the “Baby Come Home” sample I put up before, then you’ll love the final one. More rich and solid.. little less bright. The whole thing sounds great I’m so happy we got the album in the form we did (so we can fix it!) lol

+1

doggfather

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2011, 05:16:22 AM »
Got my copy of this the other day.

i got it today, with this single.  8)

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

bigpimpin20

« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2011, 09:13:52 AM »
Thanks guys!

what up with it Efrain?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2011, 09:36:21 AM »
Fiending!!!

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
c'mon Efrain drop this shit already  8) 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2011, 10:25:59 AM »
you have the album already don't you? i'm sure you can listen to that until he drops his version

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »
you have the album already don't you? i'm sure you can listen to that until he drops his version

Nope, I'm waiting on the real deal :).

Soopahigh

« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »
Got my copy of this the other day.

i got it today, with this single.  8)

nice ;-)

Young Old Head

« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »

Cash Money Blood Gang

Efrain

« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2011, 01:50:48 PM »
It’ll be up tonight by 12:00 EST, US. I’ll make a new thread for it. I may upload a portion (half) then PM the other half+ bonuses to members who respond with feedback so the thread doesn’t get deleted. I definitely want a thread to be here and available to the public, but putting up the album in full—even if dramatically different in quality—may come across as pirating and I don’t want dubcc to catch any heat from WA… besides that really isn’t the point here anyways. WA should know what their target market/customers think and I want them to be able to hear this and see the feedback in earnest. … the proof is in the putting. They can say theirs sounds fine all they want but the fact is, it doesn’t.

After listening to a any track off mine you realize ‘something ‘aint right’ with the WA version pretty quick, lol. I'll be sure to send them a copy too  8)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2011, 02:02:05 PM »
It’ll be up tonight by 12:00 EST, US. I’ll make a new thread for it. I may upload a portion (half) then PM the other half+ bonuses to members who respond with feedback so the thread doesn’t get deleted. I definitely want a thread to be here and available to the public, but putting up the album in full—even if dramatically different in quality—may come across as pirating and I don’t want dubcc to catch any heat from WA… besides that really isn’t the point here anyways. WA should know what their target market/customers think and I want them to be able to hear this and see the feedback in earnest. … the proof is in the putting. They can say theirs sounds fine all they want but the fact is, it doesn’t.

After listening to a any track off mine you realize ‘something ‘aint right’ with the WA version pretty quick, lol. I'll be sure to send them a copy too  8)

can't wait  8) i already have to say Props  8)

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2011, 07:29:16 PM »
Whoa! This is great news! Hey Efrain, did you already remaster 2pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My N...... by Pac? You should do that too!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:35:02 PM by Damú »