Author Topic: book of david is going to crush detox!!!!!  (Read 1444 times)

714rep

Re: book of david is going to crush detox!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »
real talk.....any thoughts?...comments?....debates?

Real talk: you are privileged to have listened to BOTH finished masters of Quik & Dre to be in a position to say such a thing? (& Be assured I'd ask you the exact same question if you said Detox was superior.)

Me, I love both Quik & Dre, each in his own way is a genius & very different from the other. My hope & my expectation?

Both "Detox" & "The Book" will crush EVERYTHING NON WEST COAST! How bout dat? Support West Coast unity instead of opposing West Coast against West Coast!
& Let the Best Coast above the rest for the next few years!

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 01:12:38 PM »
Everyone's got their own opinion, this is a fucking forum ppl. Me personally Id much rather listen to The Book Of Da vid than Detox. That I Need A Doctor track makes me nauseous.

Quik has continuously proven to be on a whole nother level.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »
of course it will crush. At least when it comes to music. But who cares about record sales? I wonder why music fans care about record sales while it's music that matters. Leave record sales to accountants.

Spoonie Luv

Re: stupid topic
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 01:31:58 PM »
speaking of silly

"Read Between The Music"

The Chronic
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=4908.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=4898.0
. In Da Club
Produced by Dr.Dre
Co-Produced by: Mike ElizondoMixed by: Dr.Dre
Recorded by: Mauricio "Veto" Iragorri and Sha Money XL
Keyboards, Bass & Guitars by: Mike Elizondo

If I Can't
Produced by Dr.Dre
Co-Produced by: Mike ElizondoMixed by: Dr.Dre
Recorded by: Mauricio "Veto" Iragorri
Keyboards, Bass & Guitars by: Mike Elizondo

21 Questions (feat. Nate Dogg)
Produced by Dirty Swift for Midi MafiaMixed by: Dr.Dre
Recorded by: Sha Money XL and Mauricio "Veto" Iragorri
Contains Elements From "It's Only Love Doing Its Thing" (Barry White)

Disco Inferno
Produced by C. Styles & Bang Out for Dangerous LLCMixed by Dr. Dre
Additional Keyboards: Mike Elizondo

Outta Control remix (feat. Mobb Deep)
Produced by Dr. Dre & Mike ElizondoKeyboards: Mark Batson & Mike Elizondo
Guitar: Sean Cruse

Just some examples of Dre getting more credit then he deserves
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »
speaking of silly

"Read Between The Music"

Just some examples of Dre getting more credit then he deserves

i was responding to the topic starter, not you.

Matty

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 01:47:09 PM »

potentially some real talk 8)

Lucifuge

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
Shit. Quick fell off harder than Dre. he aint produced some banger like i dont even remeber :)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 01:55:56 PM »
Shit. Quick fell off harder than Dre. he aint produced some banger like i dont even remeber :)

At least Quik isn't afraid to release music.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »

potentially some real talk 8)
you mean like this:

Real talk: you are privileged to have listened to BOTH finished masters of Quik & Dre to be in a position to say such a thing? (& Be assured I'd ask you the exact same question if you said Detox was superior.)

Me, I love both Quik & Dre, each in his own way is a genius & very different from the other. My hope & my expectation?

Both "Detox" & "The Book" will crush EVERYTHING NON WEST COAST! How bout dat? Support West Coast unity instead of opposing West Coast against West Coast!

No idea.  Neither of them are out yet.

Matty

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »
single is sick! laid back mature g-funk sound! :bandit:

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »
Everyone's got their own opinion, this is a fucking forum ppl. Me personally Id much rather listen to The Book Of Da vid than Detox. That I Need A Doctor track makes me nauseous.

Quik has continuously proven to be on a whole nother level.

W

Fact is, Quik is a tested musician, & multi-instruments, first & foremost. He PLAYS the music he FEELS the music. Then he writes, both music & lyrics. Both for himself & for others. Then he goes on stage or in the booth to play & rap/ sing what he writes. Then he produces & mixes the music. & He doesn't take 10 years to do it. This is why I think he's more "instinctual" with his music.
I feel Terrace Martin is very much of a younger Quik in this instance. & Both should keep on working together.

Dre, he'd be more "intellectual", the never satisfied perfectionist who knows there is no such thing as perfection, but he still aims for the impossible, for perfection, which is why he spends years on things he can suddenly give up in a matter of seconds & start from scratch!

They SO different, but they too make a great duo in the studio! & I feel Dre respects Quik as a equal (& I don't think he feels that way bout many people) so much so that Quik might be one in a million to actually tell Dre different & Dre would listen to Quik's opinion. That, not even the Snoops, 50s, or Eminems, can!
But it's just a guess, nothing I can prove with facts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »

fuck outta here . y'all ain't no best coast. the east gonna always shine. don't get it fucked up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 05:04:10 PM »

fuck outta here . y'all ain't no best coast. the east gonna always shine. don't get it fucked up.

lol the funny part is most of the people talking about west coast unity are from Europe.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 05:25:56 PM »

You wish!

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 05:59:05 PM »
i grew up on dre and quik music...but we know who the better producer is hands down....remember truth hurts addicted....dre took credit from that man....like he took daz credit.....thats bullshit!!!!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?