Author Topic: Z-RO's best albums  (Read 299 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Z-RO's best albums
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 08:25:47 AM »
one is the official release, one is a leaked release. there is more to the story than that but i cant remember. anyway the 2 disc version is the OG imo

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
I still have a lot of Z-Ro to listen but I'd say the best way to start listening to an artist is to listen to his early stuff, so that u can understand many references or remakes from their more recent stuff.

Look What You Did To Me is a must have. wonderful albums. great melancholic beats and z-ro spits fire. i will never get tired of songs like ghetto crisis or guerilla till i die.

u should check guerilla maab's rise, released in 99. it sounds exactly like LWYDTM except that the productions are even more melodic and it has more songs. and Trae and Dougie D stepped their tongue twistin game up to match z-ro's.... "Fondren & Main", "South Side Story", "Not My Home" and "Still Here" are among my favorite songs ever.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 07:51:38 PM »
this thread gets made every few months which shows why Z-Ro is one of the greatest

Soopahigh

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 05:27:08 AM »
thanks to yall
I have listened to "The  Life Of Joseph W.McVey" and it's dope  :)

Trip Dee

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 05:49:47 AM »
this thread gets made every few months which shows why Z-Ro is one of the greatest

yeah i made similiar thread about a year ago and i don't know, i think something else i wandet to listen popped out and i totally forgot about him. i'll be checkin "The  Life Of Joseph W.McVey" right now.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »
one is the official release, one is a leaked release. there is more to the story than that but i cant remember. anyway the 2 disc version is the OG imo

Yeah the two cd version was leaked first.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 05:49:21 PM »
is he still on rap a lot ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 06:16:24 PM »
"z-ro tolerance", great album

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »

Yeah the two cd version was leaked first.
Anyone have for download the 2 CD version??