Author Topic: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it  (Read 3299 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« on: February 01, 2011, 12:20:39 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-12335032

he must have not read the Ayats in the Quran & the hadiths which clearly outline Child Molestation being forbidden.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 05:04:30 PM »

Scum bags will always be found in positions of trust, because when they get into a position of trust they are free to abuse that position of trust. Which is why throughout all walks of life, priests, teachers, social workers, etc you will find scumbags, it's a magnet for them. That is not to paint everyone the same but it's just, the 2 go together. What is more troubling is not the perversions themselves, as outlined already this is just something that goes on, more so is the explicit complicit nature when such foul individuals are protected.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 07:21:23 PM »
Pedophiles are predators. They are not stupid people. Vile, disgusting, abominable living beings, but not stupid. You know how many pediatricians are prolly pedophiles? How come they ain't in no widespread scandal? It's kinda fuckin' korny the way the media portrays these incidents as if the religion itself is turning these lames into child molesters. They predators!! This is what they do. That crossing guard that helped your kid cross the street this morning and afternoon, wanna bet what he is?

Somebody, some person in position of power, just needs to make the incentive to demand these queers to the grave, period. Kill 'em all!! I don't give a flyin' fuck if they didn't put they hands on the kid physically, if they just dropped they draws in front of the child, hang 'em!!! Got damn, what the fuck is people waiting for? What?!

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 05:19:44 AM »
^^^ The FACT is there none of the Abrahamic Religions have any text or even one line that implicitly forbids or even condemns Child Molestation or Paedophilia. That itself tells you something considering that Paedophilia is considered the worst & most hideous of all crimes in Society ...shit even in jails murderers & drug dealers(who have next to none morality)deplore & abuse Paedophiles.

This isn't just an isolated case. A friend of mine recently used to have an Imam come round to his house to teach his sister to read Quran. One day as he was passing by the room where he was teaching her, he saw him molesting his sister in the mirror reflection. Another case was at the Local mosque, there was a Somali kid who was an Orphan, one of the Imams befriended him, he started giving him money/buying him food etcc. Then one day he called him to his flat for some Pizza, next thing you know he grabbed the boys hands and told him to'rub his private parts' and that it was a normal part of the 'teacher-student relationship'. The kid then complain the Mosque Committee. What did they do? they didn't report him to the Police so ALL children would be safe from him, they just sent him to another Mosque. There are many other examples I could highlight but I'd be here all day.

Clearly there is casual attitude/acceptance of paedophilia in Religions, which a lot of people who base there opinions not on facts but Religion sentiment & affiliation conveniently ignore. Religion is so pedantic in some areas ie giving you instructions as to which hand you should wipe your arse with, yet it totally forgot to tell us Child Abuse & Molestation are sinful ? lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 08:55:03 AM »
I'm not even going to respond to that.

Anunikke

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 01:55:46 PM »
^^^ The FACT is there none of the Abrahamic Religions have any text or even one line that implicitly forbids or even condemns Child Molestation or Paedophilia. That itself tells you something considering that Paedophilia is considered the worst & most hideous of all crimes in Society ...shit even in jails murderers & drug dealers(who have next to none morality)deplore & abuse Paedophiles.

This isn't just an isolated case. A friend of mine recently used to have an Imam come round to his house to teach his sister to read Quran. One day as he was passing by the room where he was teaching her, he saw him molesting his sister in the mirror reflection. Another case was at the Local mosque, there was a Somali kid who was an Orphan, one of the Imams befriended him, he started giving him money/buying him food etcc. Then one day he called him to his flat for some Pizza, next thing you know he grabbed the boys hands and told him to'rub his private parts' and that it was a normal part of the 'teacher-student relationship'. The kid then complain the Mosque Committee. What did they do? they didn't report him to the Police so ALL children would be safe from him, they just sent him to another Mosque. There are many other examples I could highlight but I'd be here all day.

Clearly there is casual attitude/acceptance of paedophilia in Religions, which a lot of people who base there opinions not on facts but Religion sentiment & affiliation conveniently ignore. Religion is so pedantic in some areas ie giving you instructions as to which hand you should wipe your arse with, yet it totally forgot to tell us Child Abuse & Molestation are sinful ? lol
You have to take the time these texts were written into consideration.
Firstly, people didn't get as old as they do now, fucking a 12 year old back then can easily be the equivalent of fucking a 20 year old today.
Another factor is that the line between children and adults was very different. Today we shelter children, give them special rights etc. back then they lived just like adults.

I would also state that not molesting children is implied but so is no killing & stealing.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 06:50:31 AM »
I find it absolutely appalling and disgusting that you try to justify Paedophilia on a Historical contextual basis.

Was sexually molesting young boys not considered deplorable back then ?

Also consider that Religious texts like the Quran make huge CLAIMS to complete and a book for eternity that able to pass all the tests of time. Yes child protection is a much bigger issue in the 21st Century then it was back then, but Religions CLAIM god already knows what will happen in the future, so that makes god look rather incompetent, in-comprehensive & negligent. If god is supposed to have ALL foreseeing knowledge of the future why he would then go and leave out Child Molestation from his divine sins ?

I would also state that not molesting children is implied but so is no killing & stealing.

where is this implied ? also Implications are to vague, where is there a clear and concise condemnation of Child Molestation/Abuse or acknowledgement of it as a evil sin ?

Anunikke

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 09:29:51 AM »
Where did I state I believe this shit? Ask anybody on here I'm a hardcore atheist.

What are young boys now were men back then, get it now?

As for the 2nd part, I said:
Implied as in no need to mention it since it's obvious as fuck you're not supposed to fuck kids but then I immediately refuted that argument because Do not steal or kill is in their.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 11:37:39 AM »

Actually......not that I'm a history buff but I think that type of shit was a lot more acceptable back then.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 03:44:55 PM »

Homosexuality was fuckin' deplorable back then, and you're asking if molesting young boys was?? LMAO

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 04:05:46 PM »

Homosexuality was fuckin' deplorable back then, and you're asking if molesting young boys was?? LMAO

Not according to Spartacus

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 04:26:49 PM »

The Greeks were vile fucks, wurdddd up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 05:04:18 PM »

The Greeks were vile fucks, wurdddd up.

That was during the Roman era, and in Ancient Egypt they married with in immediate family at the higher level. Shit I know people from Iran now that are married to their first cousins. If my son told me that he wanted to marry my brother's daughter I'd be sick to my stomach. But in Iran they'd throw a fucking party.

And as for molesting children; we have to define children. There are 13 and 14 year old girls in my neighborhood with fully shaped hips, developed breasts and asses. Is it illegal to have sex with them as a man in his late 20s? Yes. Should it be? Yes. Do I think it's wrong? Yes. Would I do it? No. Is it pedophilia? Not even close. Pedophilia is finding pre-pubescent children sexually attractive.

Most of these priests that fuck around with 14 year old boys aren't pedophiles. If the kid can get an erection and you want his erected penis you aren't a pedophile, you're just a closet fag that doesn't want to get caught, and enjoys a power trip I guess.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 06:13:45 PM »
Most of these priests that fuck around with 14 year old boys aren't pedophiles.

LMFAO!!

I watched that shit on TV before, some dumbass tried to say it wasn't a homosexual issue. How retarded is that shit? Than of course, Bill Donahues gotta be made out to look like a fuckin' nut, when he was really only speaking truth. Fuck this world.

And fuck this nation even harder, when you got a dude raping a toddler in a Dollar Tree Store aisle and the muthafucka get's bail. When you let fuckin' rapists back out on the streets from Prison, who goes and kidnaps a little girl and keeps her locked in his yard for years. When you got dudes hangin' around public parks flashing themselves to lil kids and they don't even get locked up. Instead, throw 'em on a fuckin' list, a muthafuckin' list. Jokes. Even Judge Judy said these dudes need to be killed, come on. Why the fuck ain't SHE doin' these cases? They all needa be condemned to death. All. From the one's who flash to the one's who penetrate. Kill them all. Let God deal wit 'em. Period. I thought the whole point of Prison was keep those dangerous to society off the streets. What the FUCK happened to that?!

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 01:26:18 AM »
The shit boils down to this: we NEED to fuck. It's in our nature. We are fucking animals. Just like a dog or cat has to go out and hump another animal, not because it knows it must reproduce, but because its driven by hormones and other stimuli. No matter how high and might human beings think they are, we have that same shit in us.

To an extent I see what Shallow is saying about priests not being pedophiles. Now, I don't agree with it, but I see his point. What I'm saying is: those priests would much rather be in some pussy than having a alter boy jack them off. However, their stupid belief system tells them they can't fuck another woman because God would cry. So basically, God put an urge and drive within you to fuck a woman, but then to mess with your head he tells you not to if you want to be one of his representatives on earth. Now either God is one twisted fuck who likes to see humans suffer or some asshole men thousands of years ago came up with this shit and claimed it was a decree from God......of course, I agree with the latter.

It's kinda like the situation in prison that some people have. You get a man who is convicted of a crime and sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. This fool will never stick his dick in some vagina ever again. So......he turns to fucking dudes int he ass. Is that his ideal choice? Nope. But he has this powerful urge to fuck something so its gonna be the 18 year old scumbag who likes to steal stereo systems.

So to the "tl;dr" people out there, this is a summary of what I'm trying to say: As a living, breathing mammal, you are driven to fuck. Whether you're a priest, locked up in prison or not you will never be able to shake that urge.Thank you, and good night.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE