Author Topic: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it  (Read 3289 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 06:47:41 AM »

To an extent I see what Shallow is saying about priests not being pedophiles. Now, I don't agree with it, but I see his point.

I'm not saying priests aren't pedohiles as a blanket statement. I'm saying being attracting to anyone that has visibly hit puberty eliminates you from the definition. That's not my opinion. That's the fact. Look at the definition of what it means and why the definition is what it is. When I was 21 there was this 14 turning 15 year old girl at my old highschool and she had a set of double D breasts, a mature looking face and a hour glass figure. Now I stayed away for moral reasons, but she was a slut and plenty of dudes my age and older passed it around. None of them were acting out their pedophilia. They were just fucking a girl with huge tits and because she was young and wanted to be cool it was easier for them than going after a 19 year old girl with huge tits.

If you are sexual attracted to a child or child-like features you are pedophile. If you are attracted to anyone that is at the age or looks like a girl that gave you your first erection then you are not a pedophile. You are a predator and should be in jail if you're going after girls or boys between 13 and 18 and should be locked up, but you shouldn't be a called a pedophile, because you aren't.

The whole thing in my opinion comes from GLAAD and other gay rights groups that want to separate themselves from these guys by saying it's not homosexuality it's pedophilia. These guys that stroke off 14 year old boys aren't gay, they're pedophiles. Bullshit! If it was all about pedophilia and power you'd see a lot more girls coming forward and saying I was touched too. The fact that a priest that touches boys almost never touches girls too says something.

You simply have to understand the definition. Incest is incest. If you have sex with your sister it's incest. If your mother marries a man when you're 22 and he has a hot 19 year old daughter, it's not incest. If you fuck your cat you're a zoophiliac. If you want your girl to dress up like catwoman and purr like Eartha Kitt, you're just a little goofy, but it's not beastiality. And if you fondle a 5 year old in the sand box you're a pedophile. But if you want to grab a 14 year-old's 6.5 inch erected cock, you're just a fag. Plain and simple.

Anunikke

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 07:59:05 AM »
I think this is the first time me and shallow agree on something.

The moral objection here can be compared better to the moral objection of trying to get with a retarded girl than the moral objection of trying to get in a 4 year old's diaper.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 02:54:12 PM »
Homosexuals are predators.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »
However, their stupid belief system tells them they can't fuck another woman because God would cry.

No. Priesthood celibacy is not required by God. That right there is Church law. And it's a very humble gesture I think, but I mean the world is different today.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
And that whole 'it's in our nature to fuck', that'ssss rightttt, it's explained in Genesis. ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
And that whole 'it's in our nature to fuck', that'ssss rightttt, it's explained in Genesis. ;D
Exactly. That's why I believe in the Greek Orthodox church (I could be wrong), their priests are allowed to marry have have families. Is it s coincidence you don't hear about Greek Orthodox priests molesting kids? I don't think so.

And you're right about celibacy being church law, not necessarily something God told man to do. That's explains why it is a complete failure. Celibacy and the practice of teaching abstinence in schools are a complete failure because it goes against human nature.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »
Exactly. That's why I believe in the Greek Orthodox church (I could be wrong), their priests are allowed to marry have have families. Is it s coincidence you don't hear about Greek Orthodox priests molesting kids? I don't think so.

And you're right about celibacy being church law, not necessarily something God told man to do. That's explains why it is a complete failure. Celibacy and the practice of teaching abstinence in schools are a complete failure because it goes against human nature.

That's why I don't understand the Catholic Church. If Priests used to marry, than what's preventing them now? Of alllllllllllllllll fuckin' times. Let them have fuckin' relations wit women. Shit crazy. And wit all this scandal shit, what The Pope shoulda did was came out his balcony and said 'hang 'em all'.

???

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 04:01:06 PM »
The Catholic Church doesn't give a fuck though. They're one of the most powerful organizations on earth. 1,000 more priests can molest children and they will only get a slap on the wrist like the others.

The shit runs deeper though. The Vatican is surrounded by homeless, handicapped beggars and they just continually relocate them to God knows where because they'd rather allocate their almost infinite amount of resources to getting the homeless people out of their sights instead of putting that same money towards helping them out.

Power is a muthafucka.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 05:31:18 PM »

As a born and raised Greek-Orthodox kid I can say that my priest had a wife and kids, and so do all but the ones that want to be bishops or patriarch. I say had because he was divorced after he and his wife cheated on each other and then he was arrested for attacking her. He is the only priest in our church to be divorced and get to remain a priest with out any council meeting. He also has a picture of himself and Fidel Castro having dinner together. And even until after the beating he and his wife ran a spousal abuse clinic. So to all of you that say there is no God, I say there is, and he preaches every week across the street from my house at the local Greek Church. And he never once abused a young boy. But I can think of at least 50 Greek chicks in their 30s and 40s that have claimed to have been fucked by him. His nickname is Father Hollywood.

And aren't you part Armenian Sik? You should have orthodox roots, no?

Oh, and the Catholics let you marry to as a priest up until a certain year. It's pretty recent I think. It's a new rule.

G-Funk

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »
All of them?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
All of them?
The shit is in their culture, I read bout it, I was in class wit these lames who said this shit... themselves. This is why a queer will go out they way to tell you they don't fuck wit lil boys. 2011, maybe it ain't like it was at one time, becuz America exploited sex so bad, this sick shit is so open ::), but than again, look at the Priests. :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 05:47:13 PM »
The Catholic Church doesn't give a fuck though. They're one of the most powerful organizations on earth. 1,000 more priests can molest children and they will only get a slap on the wrist like the others.

The shit runs deeper though. The Vatican is surrounded by homeless, handicapped beggars and they just continually relocate them to God knows where because they'd rather allocate their almost infinite amount of resources to getting the homeless people out of their sights instead of putting that same money towards helping them out.

Power is a muthafucka.

Well that is fucked up.

LMAO at Shallows story. :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 05:59:42 PM »
All of them?
The shit is in their culture, I read bout it, I was in class wit these lames who said this shit... themselves. This is why a queer will go out they way to tell you they don't fuck wit lil boys. 2011, maybe it ain't like it was at one time, becuz America exploited sex so bad, this sick shit is so open ::), but than again, look at the Priests. :D
LOL @ pedophiles are only homosexuals.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 06:02:55 PM »
All of them?
I ain't said pedophiles, I says predators. But they are ALL sexual sadists.

G-Funk

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 06:17:46 PM »
All of them?
I ain't said pedophiles, I says predators. But they are ALL sexual sadists.
So you believe that they are always on the "prowl" to rape or abuse someone?