Author Topic: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it  (Read 3304 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »
Its easy to say that all of these priests were just sick predators to begin with, because it seperates the religion from the persons actions. But when you supress a persons natural sexual needs this is what comes from it. All these dudes in prison fuckin other dudes werent just gay before they went there.

Yeah but a priest could very easily go to a hooker in a discreet manner. What we're dealing with here are a small amount of gay men with power complexes. What's the actual stat on the percentage of how many catholic priests are molesters compared to teachers, youth coaches, etc.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2011, 06:16:59 PM »
Its easy to say that all of these priests were just sick predators to begin with, because it seperates the religion from the persons actions. But when you supress a persons natural sexual needs this is what comes from it. All these dudes in prison fuckin other dudes werent just gay before they went there.

Yeah but a priest could very easily go to a hooker in a discreet manner. What we're dealing with here are a small amount of gay men with power complexes. What's the actual stat on the percentage of how many catholic priests are molesters compared to teachers, youth coaches, etc.

pedophiles and gays aren't the same thing....these ppl aren't attracted to men. They're into boys.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »

pedophiles and gays aren't the same thing....these ppl aren't attracted to men. They're into boys.

And I'll say it again; under 13 is a pedophile. 13 and over is a fag. If you like stroking erected cock you are gay. If you like stroking cock that can't get erected yet you are a pedo. So all these 14 and 15 year old boys that are getting jacked off aren't getting it from pedos, they are getting it from fags.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »
* The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a special double-issue entitled, "Male Intergenerational Intimacy," containing many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving relationships. One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son "not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property, but as a partner in the boy's upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home."

* In 1995 the homosexual magazine "Guide" said, "We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual" and "deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. " The article went on to say: "Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children's sexuality we must do it for the children's sake."

* Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual activist group, wrote in his book, "Report from the Holocaust: The Making of an AIDS Activist": "In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it."

* In a study of advertisements in the influential homosexual newspaper, The Advocate, Reisman found ads for a "Penetrable Boy Doll available in three provocative positions. She also found that the number of erotic boy images in each issue of The Advocate averaged 14.

* A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin's report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be "gay." According to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »
The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love."

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2011, 07:33:01 PM »
Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.

A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."

Another 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.

A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."

Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."

A study by sex researchers Alan Bell and Martin Weinberg found that 25% of white homosexual men have had sex with boys sixteen years and younger.

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.

Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" — that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »

Could be.

I am trying to blame religion here and you are fucking it up lol

A lot of time gay men (or people for that matter) are raised in religious households or environments where they are taught that being gay is a bad thing, a sin. So they cling to their religion even more...becoming the most religious person they can be, in an attempt to supress their gayness. Like I was saying though, anytime you supress someones (or they supress it themselves) sexual "needs" (the ""'s are for you QT lol) something twisted usually comes out of it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2011, 07:46:21 PM »

I am trying to blame religion here and you are fucking it up lol

Sorry. I'll pipe down.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »
Age             1-7 Years      8-10       11-14        15-17

Male                 203           992      4,282     2,892

Female              284           398        734       502

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2011, 08:06:36 PM »
Age             1-7 Years      8-10       11-14        15-17

Male                 203           992      4,282     2,892

Female              284           398        734       502

And I wonder where it lies when you break apart 11-12 and 13-14. I'll bet 13-14 gets the most of it. By 16 and 17 these boys are old enough to fight back.

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 12:21:07 AM »
That's funny shit that got me thinking: as homosexuality becomes more and more accepted in society, its gonna be interesting to see how some people handle it over the next couple of generations. Like, are we gonna have gangsta ass niggas like 'Raekwon', who woulda pistol whipped a gay guy back in the day, now kick it and roll with gay dudes?

Shit could get very interesting.

Yeah, dude was definitely 'straight' on the outside, homo on the in. If ya know what I mean. :D

One day though, Cookie goes to his friends 'we gonna have some girl talk'. And Raekwon didn't like that though and tried to son him, Raekwon's going 'nah Cookie, nah Cookie that ain't cool' and Cookie goes 'oh but that's my bitch'.. I felt like saying stop calling the bitch fuckin' Cookie got damn it.. Seriously who gives a fuck if he said 'girl talk', u was just askin the niggas if they fuck, fuck, other niggas.. Dude was a fuckin' weirdo. A gangsta calling anotha nigga Cookie, awww how cute.  :'(
LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 11:02:36 AM »
I had this one nigga in my class before, dumb man dumb, and he looked like Raekwon, but he was just madd dumb, like down south dumb, and there was these 3 gay niggas and 'Raekwon' started asking them questions and these niggas was tryin' to act down ya know, lol, anyways he was like '..so.......you fucks wit niggas?..' and one went, 'we don't fucks around wit lil boys though' and the other 2 agreed... like 'we don't do that'. I'm sayin'.. what is that implyin'? That's one instance my nigga.
That's implying that the stereotype that being a faggot equals being a paedophile was so easily accepted they felt the need to defend themselves before being attacked directly.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 03:30:55 PM »
I had this one nigga in my class before, dumb man dumb, and he looked like Raekwon, but he was just madd dumb, like down south dumb, and there was these 3 gay niggas and 'Raekwon' started asking them questions and these niggas was tryin' to act down ya know, lol, anyways he was like '..so.......you fucks wit niggas?..' and one went, 'we don't fucks around wit lil boys though' and the other 2 agreed... like 'we don't do that'. I'm sayin'.. what is that implyin'? That's one instance my nigga.
That's implying that the stereotype that being a faggot equals being a paedophile was so easily accepted they felt the need to defend themselves before being attacked directly.
No. They where dumber than Raekwon kidd.

And like I just pointed out, homosexuality and pedophilia is not distant -at all- nigga.

If you don't like the opposite sex, there is somethang muthafuckin' wrong wit you.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »
Pedophiles and fags have very little in common. There's no correlation. It's a bullshit argument. Most of the niggas I know talked about sodomizing Miley Cyrus back in 2006 and she was like 12 then. These are straight niggas. Face it QT, we all like young pussy.

Raphael

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 03:38:33 AM »
Pedophiles and fags have very little in common. There's no correlation. It's a bullshit argument. Most of the niggas I know talked about sodomizing Miley Cyrus back in 2006 and she was like 12 then. These are straight niggas. Face it QT, we all like young pussy.
lmao you do have a point. I havent heard her name since she became legal.