Author Topic: Anybody know how to get past ADT Security and shit like that?  (Read 560 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Anybody know how to get past ADT Security and shit like that?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 07:00:45 PM »
y dont you google it or go on a home security forum or something of that sort.

stop attention whoring, but on the side note its kinda amusing how much of a weirdo you really are. wouldnt be suprised if hes a J-cat

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Anunikke

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 11:26:46 PM »
That whole let me diss ur family like im a tryflyn bastard thing is junior high and plus Elano played it out on here.  But in real life ``ghost`` is a fan of mine and on my dick, there`s no denyin it.
You're talking about maturity? You were on here bragging about how some people were murdered in your neighbourhood...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 04:58:16 AM »
So this is all about me now, ok.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 03:42:42 PM »

Nope...it's all about Grammy.  I crept ninja stealth style through the security system last night.  It was easy, I just had to choke out the hamster running the electrical generating wheel in her back yard.  Then I threw a double cheeseburger to her poodle.  While the mutt was grubbin I kicked open the door and I'll be dammed if grandmaw wasn't waiting there for me.....in a french housekeeper outfit! O.O  I was like whoa!  I decided that since shes had a hard life walking the track and turning tricks for a dime bag that I'd throw her some mercy d.  She loved it.  I pinned her ankles behind her ears and slammed the puss off the top rope.  She was screaming so loud she had to take out her hearing aides!  I wanted to spray on her face, but she insisted I allow her to guzzle the tadpole soup.  Needless to say I obliged.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 04:13:28 PM »
Cut the phone lines. The system uses the phone lines to send a signal to the Security Alarm company anytime someone opens a door or whatnot and has to punch in their alarm code.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 04:24:59 PM »
I hope u know that im reading none of that shit Fhost Crunch.  Lmao dude still acts like he`s 10.

Bananas

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »
My Grandmother just got it and I wana make sure its safe.

Nice followup. Totally makes us believe you're not a stalker or crackhead burglar.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 10:40:11 AM »
Im not too concerned with the stigmatizm with this question.

your frequent double post replys say otherwise.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
LOL, classic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 01:57:37 PM »
Im not impressed and Im still confused az to why this is popping up so late n2 it.  U ask me, this is another fail at a roast of radiotube, but since Im tha closest thing 2 fame that pretty much all of u kno... I get it.  But watz more interesting is that stayn over in Bmore Im finally starting to take control of my inner-crab and im luvin it.  All of u can suck my dick foreal, just pay me 1st!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »

Nope...it's all about Grammy.  I crept ninja stealth style through the security system last night.  It was easy, I just had to choke out the hamster running the electrical generating wheel in her back yard.  Then I threw a double cheeseburger to her poodle.  While the mutt was grubbin I kicked open the door and I'll be dammed if grandmaw wasn't waiting there for me.....in a french housekeeper outfit! O.O  I was like whoa!  I decided that since shes had a hard life walking the track and turning tricks for a dime bag that I'd throw her some mercy d.  She loved it.  I pinned her ankles behind her ears and slammed the puss off the top rope.  She was screaming so loud she had to take out her hearing aides!  I wanted to spray on her face, but she insisted I allow her to guzzle the tadpole soup.  Needless to say I obliged.

Raido, tell Grammy this was a one time thing.  I had to change my number cause she keeps blowing my shit up.  That trick where she takes her dentures out and hooked me up with a gum job was tight, but I felt kinda weird about it after I skeeted. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 02:17:05 PM »
Did somebody hack radiotube's account? He sounds more retarded then usual.
LOL