Author Topic: Is this person a closet homosexual  (Read 1567 times)

HBKid_Jr

Is this person a closet homosexual
« on: January 02, 2003, 10:39:53 AM »
for arguments sake lets jus call this person ryan.  ryan hates homosexuals with a passion.  blames capitalism on homos an feels homos should be killed.  brian i mean ryan also considers worshipping christ "damn near homosexual".  but ryan was makin a religion based around tupac shakur.  now 2 the best of my knowledge 2pac was a male.  Now brain,  oh shit there i go again mixing up names,  ryan has been trouble by homo erotic dreams.  now maybe this is ryans sub consicience tryin to tell ryan something.  could ryans hatred for fags jus a cover up.  maybe he is so ashamed of his true colors he puts up a front so no1 would think he is gay.  jus a lil something to ponder,  an if a mod wants to delete this or lock i will jus keep posting it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Is this person a closet homosexual
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2003, 11:09:10 AM »
LMFAO! Infinite is the homie and all, but that was just hillarious...PeACe

TAMIL THUG

• Lil Geezy
  • TAMIL TIGERS
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 03:29:21 PM »
I thot NIK had a brain, he runs an online LABEL, and all tht shit, but tht wuz a fukin retarted " SO CALLED JOKE " , and CRACK ASS CRACKA, by that dumb post u made, ur prooving it to everyone that u live upto ur name, CRACK ASS CRACKA, lmao

Salaam.

peace
~TAMIL MUSLIM~

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 04:51:24 PM »
Maybe, but is there something wrong with gays?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2003, 06:31:41 PM »
I thot NIK had a brain, he runs an online LABEL, and all tht shit, but tht wuz a fukin retarted " SO CALLED JOKE " , and CRACK ASS CRACKA, by that dumb post u made, ur prooving it to everyone that u live upto ur name, CRACK ASS CRACKA, lmao

Salaam.

peace
what,  this wasnt a joke,  infinite was goin to make a religion based around 2pac,  worshipping another man other than allah.  yet he dissed chrisitianity sayin worshiping jesus is "damn near homosexual".  he has also been plagued by homo erotic dreams an he even questioned his own sexuality an there a couple of people that can back me up on that 2 cuz infinite told them.  infinite talks down about homosexuals says they should burn in hell yadda yadda yadda an yet it turns out he himself my very well be a homo in denial

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 06:32:31 PM »
not to me,  as a matter of fact i got a gay uncle

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 07:30:42 PM »

Good then. I also had a gay uncle (he's dead now) and I have a couple of gay friends.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2003, 09:36:31 PM »

i think it was Cedric the entertainer who had that sketch about their gay uncle that their mom wouldn't let them play with....shit was funny.

anyways you could be right and you coud be wrong  but whatever he is , i think we should judge him on his actions not his sin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Koncept

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 09:43:14 PM »
i have a gay aunt, she's pretty cool, somkes weed and shit

one time we were in her room with my cuzin (her son, she has 2 biological kids) smoking weed when she wasn't hme and there was this whip on the wall, one of thoes short ones with a bunch of wippy things...
kinda fucked me up seeing how she's my aunt and all

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 09:44:40 PM »
anyways you could be right and you coud be wrong  but whatever he is , i think we should judge him on his actions not his sin

Or Not Judge Him At All

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 09:44:52 PM »
this is stupid
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2003, 10:51:45 PM »
this is stupid
why is it stupid tech,  its alright for infinite 2 diss every1 any1 b/c they dont follow his ways.  but now that some1 is dissing brian it is suddenly stupid.  maybe i missed something here.  infinite likes to expose every lil flaw in every1 else an that cool in your book an i never seen u say what brian was sayin was stupid even tho he was wrong.  well now im doing the same 2 brain.  He has never answered me about his love for 2pac an when i tried to ask him on aim he blocked me for asking that question.  well ya kno what,  brian wants to try an pull evey1's ho card well im pullin brians ho card

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2003, 11:04:36 PM »
this is stupid
why is it stupid tech,  its alright for infinite 2 diss every1 any1 b/c they dont follow his ways.  but now that some1 is dissing brian it is suddenly stupid.  maybe i missed something here.  infinite likes to expose every lil flaw in every1 else an that cool in your book an i never seen u say what brian was sayin was stupid even tho he was wrong.  well now im doing the same 2 brain.  He has never answered me about his love for 2pac an when i tried to ask him on aim he blocked me for asking that question.  well ya kno what,  brian wants to try an pull evey1's ho card well im pullin brians ho card

even though it is brian's perogative if he's a homo or not and i could careless if the dude likes harry assholes.......... i do agree with tom's motive and i see where heis coming from

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2003, 02:19:10 AM »
Tom, you've just taken your obsession with me to the next level.  I used to mention 2pac as the "hip-hop prophet."  Which not only means that he is categorized under "hip-hop" but also you unknowingly misinterpreted the word "prophet".  And since you've never read anything of value, you are unaware that a prophet is not a God, and a prophet is never prayed to or worshipped.  A prophet is just a man like you or I.  

Jesus Christ on the other hand is prayed to, worshipped and treated as a God by Christians.  That's a big difference.  If you have any intelligence, it's burried or just invisible.

By the way, Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (salla alayhi wa salaam) was the seal of the prophets.  If I ever said otherwise I was speaking strictly in hip-hop terms and trying to influence the hip-hop kids into opening up to Islam.  Providing them with a bridge.

Sorry, all that was over your head.  Anyway, I feel very sorry for you.  Peace.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 02:22:04 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

jav

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2003, 05:48:38 AM »
Tom, you've just taken your obsession with me to the next level.  I used to mention 2pac as the "hip-hop prophet."  Which not only means that he is categorized under "hip-hop" but also you unknowingly misinterpreted the word "prophet".  And since you've never read anything of value, you are unaware that a prophet is not a God, and a prophet is never prayed to or worshipped.  A prophet is just a man like you or I.  

Jesus Christ on the other hand is prayed to, worshipped and treated as a God by Christians.  That's a big difference.  If you have any intelligence, it's burried or just invisible.

By the way, Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (salla alayhi wa salaam) was the seal of the prophets.  If I ever said otherwise I was speaking strictly in hip-hop terms and trying to influence the hip-hop kids into opening up to Islam.  Providing them with a bridge.

Sorry, all that was over your head.  Anyway, I feel very sorry for you.  Peace.

Well Said