Author Topic: Is this person a closet homosexual  (Read 1560 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:Is this person a closet homosexual
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2003, 09:12:37 AM »
Tom, you've just taken your obsession with me to the next level.  I used to mention 2pac as the "hip-hop prophet."  Which not only means that he is categorized under "hip-hop" but also you unknowingly misinterpreted the word "prophet".  And since you've never read anything of value, you are unaware that a prophet is not a God, and a prophet is never prayed to or worshipped.  A prophet is just a man like you or I.  

Jesus Christ on the other hand is prayed to, worshipped and treated as a God by Christians.  That's a big difference.  If you have any intelligence, it's burried or just invisible.

By the way, Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (salla alayhi wa salaam) was the seal of the prophets.  If I ever said otherwise I was speaking strictly in hip-hop terms and trying to influence the hip-hop kids into opening up to Islam.  Providing them with a bridge.

Sorry, all that was over your head.  Anyway, I feel very sorry for you.  Peace.

thats still 2 much time 2 be dedicated to one man.  an u werent callin him a hip hop prophet,  u were puttin him up there wit muhammad.  how come no mention of ur home erotic dreams tho in which u questioned ur own sexuality

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2003, 11:57:05 AM »
Infinite was just writing a book about Hip Hop being a religion, and 2Pac being the prophet...It's not really gay...Maybe it's weird, but it's not gay...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2003, 02:13:09 PM »
Infinite was just writing a book about Hip Hop being a religion, and 2Pac being the prophet...It's not really gay...Maybe it's weird, but it's not gay...PeACe
if he made a religion about hip hop wouldnt that be against his islamic beliefs
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 02:13:32 PM by Cracka ass Cracka »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2003, 02:35:04 PM »
lol, I was just bout to ask in another thread where tom had been. Guess that answers that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2003, 04:08:42 PM »

Yea, but it doesnt mean he's gay...I met the dude in real life...he's cool...He's not like some Muslim preacher like he makes himself out to be on this board...He's just a normal guy...trust me...PeACe

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2003, 04:57:19 PM »

It's called an analogy.   When I was in highschool all I knew and cared about was hip-hop.  So if someone would of put Islam into hip-hop terms for me it may have been useful and provided a bridge to true Islam.  Your still too dumb to understand aren't you?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2003, 05:21:57 PM »

It's called an analogy.   When I was in highschool all I knew and cared about was hip-hop.  So if someone would of put Islam into hip-hop terms for me it may have been useful and provided a bridge to true Islam.  Your still too dumb to understand aren't you?
dumb,  comin from the man the believes the chronic represents the everyday common man in america.  the man who says rap saved brooklyn an believes what rappers say.  i also have other stories about u but i wont say them b/c i promised a couple of other people i wouldnt.  u still havnt commented on ur gay dreams
*holds mic up to infinite*
*infinite deep throats mic*
infinite-  oh my bad damn neck spasms

verbalassaulta

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2003, 05:34:41 PM »
i am starting to think tech and infinite are a closet couple

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2003, 05:43:35 PM »

dumb,  comin from the man the believes the chronic represents the everyday common man in america.  the man who says rap saved brooklyn an believes what rappers say.  i also have other stories about u but i wont say them b/c i promised a couple of other people i wouldnt.  u still havnt commented on ur gay dreams

What I said about the Chronic was that not everyone can be rich.  So not everyone can relate to materialistic hip-hop.  It's easier to relate to some street stuff because people have all been angry at one time or another.

Yes, I do believe that hip-hop helped to save the culture in Brooklyn.  It significantly improved a culture that had been devasted as a result of the dislocation it suffered during Robert Moses cross-bronx expressway.

If you spent less time worrying about me and spent more time aquiring knowledge; maybe you could get yourself out of the ditch or rut you have dug for yourself.  I sincearly hope that you do so you can stop trying to attack others to feel like a man.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 05:47:09 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2003, 05:58:10 PM »
Your still too dumb to understand aren't you?

I sincearly hope that you do so you can stop trying to attack others to feel like a man.

Am I the only one who see's the Irony here?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2003, 08:28:57 PM »

What I said about the Chronic was that not everyone can be rich.  So not everyone can relate to materialistic hip-hop.  It's easier to relate to some street stuff because people have all been angry at one time or another.

Yes, I do believe that hip-hop helped to save the culture in Brooklyn.  It significantly improved a culture that had been devasted as a result of the dislocation it suffered during Robert Moses cross-bronx expressway.

If you spent less time worrying about me and spent more time aquiring knowledge; maybe you could get yourself out of the ditch or rut you have dug for yourself.  I sincearly hope that you do so you can stop trying to attack others to feel like a man.
have u ever lived in brooklyn or near brooklyn,  NO so please dont speak on it cuz u dont have the slighest idea on anything about brooklyn.  ur like that guy tha masta ace  cd on that skit about IDA.  an when masta ace tells him hes from brooklyn an tha kid is like,  OMG BROOKLYN,  is it all dangerous like they say.  thats infinite.  do u really think infinite knew brooklyn has nice areas.  does he even kno how to get to flatbush.  no he doest.   an talkin about attacking people to make me feel like man.  whats so different from what i have done to lets say u bashin every1 else for there belifes.  is it possible that u feel so unhappy in your own faith that u gotta put down others to make yourself feel better.  u say that all that materialistic shit aint realistic.  so ur tellin blasting some1 an fuckin a different ho everyday is anymore realistic.  riggggggght.  you dont kno the real world.  one last thing,  infinite is jus like those preppy white people he hates so much.  see in high school,  if u werent following the popular trends u got put down for doing your own thing b/c they were so insecure with what they were doing.  infinite is the same way.  if u aint following his ways,  hes goin try an put u down for it,  he will try to find every lil flaw in what u believe jus like those popular kids in high school would do

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2003, 10:22:08 PM »

*tumbleweed rolls by*

*owl hoots in the backround*
*another bad joke suffers a horrible death*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2003, 11:29:03 PM »

*tumbleweed rolls by*

*owl hoots in the backround*
*another bad joke suffers a horrible death*
lmao

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2003, 12:42:41 AM »
Your still too dumb to understand aren't you?

I sincearly hope that you do so you can stop trying to attack others to feel like a man.

Am I the only one who see's the Irony here?

Look at who started the thread.  I will defend myself, please believe it.  It is clear who the aggressor is.

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2003, 12:46:16 AM »
have u ever lived in brooklyn or near brooklyn,  NO so please dont speak on it cuz u dont have the slighest idea on anything about brooklyn.  ur like that guy tha masta ace  cd on that skit about IDA.  an when masta ace tells him hes from brooklyn an tha kid is like,  OMG BROOKLYN,  is it all dangerous like they say.  thats infinite.  do u really think infinite knew brooklyn has nice areas.  does he even kno how to get to flatbush.  no he doest.   an talkin about attacking people to make me feel like man.  whats so different from what i have done to lets say u bashin every1 else for there belifes.  is it possible that u feel so unhappy in your own faith that u gotta put down others to make yourself feel better.  u say that all that materialistic shit aint realistic.  so ur tellin blasting some1 an fuckin a different ho everyday is anymore realistic.  riggggggght.  you dont kno the real world.  one last thing,  infinite is jus like those preppy white people he hates so much.  see in high school,  if u werent following the popular trends u got put down for doing your own thing b/c they were so insecure with what they were doing.  infinite is the same way.  if u aint following his ways,  hes goin try an put u down for it,  he will try to find every lil flaw in what u believe jus like those popular kids in high school would do

Tom.  I'm sorry you've never had a girl.  I'm sorry you are middle class.  I'm sorry that you've been unable to do anything worthwhile with what little intelligence you have.  I'm sorry that you are shy.  I'm sorry that your vision is not broad enough to accept what I do.  I'm sorry that your last little project you had to get some girl didn't work out after 5 months of worshipping her.  I truly feel sorry for you.