Author Topic: What?... No Wiz Khalifa at da Super Bowl  (Read 549 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What?... No Wiz Khalifa at da Super Bowl
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 10:04:37 PM »
and btw you have a whole month dedicated to you right now you spoiled bastard, I dont need wiz khalifa making this month worse than it already is

Joeyyyy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 10:25:06 PM »
I betchu if he was white it wouldnt have went down like that.  Just my 2cents spent well.
ARe you fucking stupid like really wtf are you thinking if he was white... Some ppl r just idiots and ur one of them... Just my 2cents spent well,,

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »
I betchu if he was white it wouldnt have went down like that.  Just my 2cents spent well.
ARe you fucking stupid like really wtf are you thinking if he was white... Some ppl r just idiots and ur one of them... Just my 2cents spent well,,
white power

Joeyyyy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
white power

http://www.nsm88.org/merchandise/shirts/white-power-flames.jpg

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »

No need to get emotional.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 08:55:34 AM »
See what I've learned is that we won't all agree on the same things but what I also KNOW is that I'm right.  There have been plenty of Super Bowl acts that we/I haven't heard of:

Chubby Checker
Pete Fountain - he sounds vaguely familiar, I'll give u that but i still don't have a clue who he is
Doug Kershaw - same above
Irma Thomas
Tanya Tucker
The Judds
Arturo Sandoval
Martha Reeves
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

i've never heard of these people and most likely none of you have either.  And you mean to tell me with tha aura and popularity of "Black & Yellow" (plus Lil' Wayne) you mean to tell me that they couldn't have put Wiz Khalifa up there.  Wayne was on ESPN the other day and Wiz is everywhere.  Like I said, this is a fail due to politics.  I know they're going for the "family" vibe but Football Life isn't a "family" themed type of thing, it's gritty, it's hard, it's straight man power, it's not some basketball or baseball game. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2011, 02:37:30 PM »
And 2 wrap this up becuz its water under tha bridge now and there aint nuthin we can do about it but I have 2 point out those numbers tho (just 4 my sake), but 50% of 30 and under white people are tha 1s that buy it, are u aware that it was tha 80`s 30 years ago?  All of u need 2 stop actin all emotional about it becuz Hip Hop is America`s music so embrace tha full spectrum of it.  Most of this board is probably middle aged white men, I wouldnt doubt it.  But I gave enuff of an explanation about tha whole situation, it was another undermind by the NFL board and it iz wat it iz.  Chams still obsessed with me after all of these years so I expect him 2 put up a good argument but like I know and pointed out Im right so tha only thing left 2 do now is crack open some Bud Light tomorrow, fry sum chicken, call a be-itch, and enjoy tha game.  Next year mite be different tho.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »
Oh yeah young punk ass new york elist minded frat kids that dont fuck wit Rap (tha 1s ur talkn about) are just a SMALL demographic today, stop gettin tha game fuckd up like that becuz thats all u know and u still tryna throw salt on me.  Its 2011 start actin like u know.  and yes, i feel better now.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 04:03:59 PM »
get over it

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 10:34:22 AM »
Quote from: RadioTube!
````´´´´´´´´

kemizt

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 02:28:52 PM »
See what I've learned is that we won't all agree on the same things but what I also KNOW is that I'm right.  There have been plenty of Super Bowl acts that we/I haven't heard of:

Chubby Checker
Pete Fountain - he sounds vaguely familiar, I'll give u that but i still don't have a clue who he is
Doug Kershaw - same above
Irma Thomas
Tanya Tucker
The Judds
Arturo Sandoval
Martha Reeves
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

i've never heard of these people and most likely none of you have either.  And you mean to tell me with tha aura and popularity of "Black & Yellow" (plus Lil' Wayne) you mean to tell me that they couldn't have put Wiz Khalifa up there.  Wayne was on ESPN the other day and Wiz is everywhere.  Like I said, this is a fail due to politics.  I know they're going for the "family" vibe but Football Life isn't a "family" themed type of thing, it's gritty, it's hard, it's straight man power, it's not some basketball or baseball game.  

sorry radio tube but you don't know crap about market ability. the artist you named who you have no clue are known by 75% of world , sorry tell you this but you are minority .most of world knows those artist . you are just stuck listening to one kind of music aka hip hop & so you are closeminded & ignorant to legends like Chubby Checker,The Judds,& Tanya Tucker. chubby checker is in rock n roll hall of fame & the judds are country music legends. so it is you age & closemindness to other music is reason you never heard of those music legends who are bigger then any rapper ever .i am wiz khalifa fan but wiz is joke compared to the artist you named that you don't know . music before the 90's is still more popular then any music from 1990 & on. i can't believe you never heard chubby checkers -twist . that is old school classic .

football fans are from age 80 & down . there are more old people who are football fans who don't listen to rap at all .the top music in america is country music . the most least liked music in america is hip hop. . more people in america listen to country music then hip hop .most people over the age of 30 hate hip hop . most small town white people listen to rock n roll & country not hip hop . so you have no market ability at all because you too closeminded & ignorant to other music then hip hop .NFL is as you call it is white sided because old white men own the NFL & most of NFL fan base is white people from the age 80 &  younger. football was started by a white man & is ran by white man . sorry to tell you this but football is "family" themed type of thing like every major sport aka basketball  & baseball. all 3 sports are family because kids play these sports since 5 & older. sorry but america is about family values first not what belueive . see you don't have clue what you are talking about because you are too young & dumb to. it just proves i have always been right about you . youngster you don't know crap & you just made me right about the ignorance & closemindness of your generation. because you don't know shit at all. you been schooled ignorant ass closeminded youngster .
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 02:31:34 PM by midwestryder »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 03:19:30 PM »
super bowl is for Rolling Stones & acts like that.
what the fucc is a Wiz Kalifa?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »
the top music in america is country music . the most least liked music in america is hip hop. . more people in america listen to country music then hip hop .most people over the age of 30 hate hip hop . most small town white people listen to rock n roll & country not hip hop

Not true. Rock is way more popular than country. And country is equally as hated, if not more than rap.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
the top music in america is country music . the most least liked music in america is hip hop. . more people in america listen to country music then hip hop .most people over the age of 30 hate hip hop . most small town white people listen to rock n roll & country not hip hop

Not true. Rock is way more popular than country. And country is equally as hated, if not more than rap.
sorry rapture but country is more popular then rock. country music is not even close to be hated like rap & death metal, country music is so popular there are city's dedicated to country music. you most be youngster or from another country because what i say is fact .

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 12:21:07 AM »

sorry rapture but country is more popular then rock. country music is not even close to be hated like rap & death metal, country music is so popular there are city's dedicated to country music. you most be youngster or from another country because what i say is fact .

You can say something is fact, it doesn't make it so. Your bullshit made up "facts" wont fly in this discussion

http://76.74.24.142/CA052A55-9910-2DAC-925F-27663DCFFFF3.pdf

What this link from the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) says is that rock overshadows both rap and country by a huge margin. Rap was ahead of Country in the early to mid 2000s but as of 08 Country is slightly ahead of rap in popularity.

As far as the most hated genre, its hard to determine exactly because I'm pretty sure there have been no polls taken. But from personal experience I've seen way more people who hate country more than rap. And if you google "most hated genre" you will see country show brought up just as often as rap.