Author Topic: Christians: Does Your Religion Have Roots In Astrology?  (Read 1348 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Christians: Does Your Religion Have Roots In Astrology?
« on: February 05, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »
-12 Months in a Year... Jesus has 12 disciples

-12 Months in year... 12 tribes of Israel

-On Dec. 25th the 3 brightest stars align with the brightest star, Sirius, point to direction of the sun...  The three Kings, who followed the Nothern Star, to the sun of God

For ancient astrologers in the Northern Hemisphere, the shortest day for the sun is Dec. 22nd, where the sun sets at its lowest point for 3 days, then starts again to rise as daytime hours begin to increase.... Jesus crucified and died for three days and ressurected on the 25th of Dec.

-In the spring equinox the daytime hours finally overpower and become longer than nighttime hours....  Easter is celebrated as birth of Christ and Christ overpowers the darkness of the devil

-4300 BC to 2150 BC was the astrological age of Taurus the Bull, the age that follows is the age of Aires the Ram....  Moses was said to have lived just after the age of Taurus the Bull and ironically he blows a rams horn and is angry at folks who still worship the calf (bull)

-1AD marked the beggining of the age of pisces (fish constellation)... Christians put the fish bumpersticker on their cars

-The sun is at the center of the Zodiac... Jesus is at the center of the cross

--Is this all just coincidence?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Re: Christians: Does Your Religion Have Roots In Astrology?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 01:17:43 AM »
Of course. All religions have jacked elements of other religions. It's a known fact that the religions followers don't want to acknowledge.

Judaism borrows elements from Greek mythology, Astrology and Egyptian beliefs. This is all due to trade and port areas where people would share stories.

Christians jacked Judaism and threw Jesus in the mix.

Islam jacked elements of both and threw their little spin on things.

The shits been going on since the beginning.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:57:49 AM »
Of course. All religions have jacked elements of other religions. It's a known fact that the religions followers don't want to acknowledge.

Judaism borrows elements from Greek mythology, Astrology and Egyptian beliefs. This is all due to trade and port areas where people would share stories.

Christians jacked Judaism and threw Jesus in the mix.

Islam jacked elements of both and threw their little spin on things.

The shits been going on since the beginning.
They jacked genesis from 1 sumerian story. They just made the creator in that story the enemy and put a man in it's place.

Jesus didn't die on his birthday, it was somewhere in april I believe. I thank jesus for this, I still get the day off on the aniversary of his birthday, death, resurrection & his going to heaven again.

You're over thinking this like it's a snoop dogg line.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 01:13:32 PM »
Forgive me but isn't the only major difference between the Quran and the Bible the essence of Jesus and the addition of Muhammed? I don't know, I'm just asking. All these dates and times of Jesus and Moses being born and doing whatever, are they different according to the Quran? Was Moses not born in the same age in Quran as he was Bible? Wasn't Jesus? Is the story of Adam and Eve drastically different in any of the three religions?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 02:49:27 PM »
And 2pac's alive.

What happened to that website that outlined all the 'coincidences'?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »
Forgive me but isn't the only major difference between the Quran and the Bible the essence of Jesus and the addition of Muhammed? I don't know, I'm just asking. All these dates and times of Jesus and Moses being born and doing whatever, are they different according to the Quran? Was Moses not born in the same age in Quran as he was Bible? Wasn't Jesus? Is the story of Adam and Eve drastically different in any of the three religions?

I see your point because a lot of the stories about figures such as Moses for example exist in both the Bible and Qu'ran and I think both can be said to have roots in astrology.

These days I think if you've been reading my posts you know I'm really a Libertarian (individualist) first, before I'm a Muslim or anything else.

But still Islam is a monthestic religion which means it centers around a believe in God (the Creator), whereas Christianity centers around a believe in Christ and I was just pointing out the relationship between the Sun in our solar system in astrology's zodiac calender, and the "Sun of God".
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 06:56:40 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
I been tryin to check this movies out and forgot all about them. I'ma make it a Blockbuster night, tonight.

+1 for the link
-1 for scaring off neimanmarcus9. I'm still upset about that one.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 05:08:33 AM »

I see your point because a lot of the stories about figures such as Moses for example exist in both the Bible and Qu'ran and I think both can be said to have roots in astrology.

These days I think if you've been reading my posts you know I'm really a Libertarian (individualist) first, before I'm a Muslim or anything else.

But still Islam is a monthestic religion which means it centers around a believe in God (the Creator), whereas Creationity centers around a believe in Christ and I was just pointing out the relationship between the Sun in our solar system in astrology's zodiac calender, and the "Sun of God".

I wasn't calling you out. My point made in general was that Christianity gets all the stones thrown at it for having things in it that both Judaism and Islam have. No one tells a Jew in the media that they are crazy for believing in the Torah, but a Christian who believes in the Old Testament is. It's the same fucking book.

And the "Sun of God" simply doesn't make any sense to me. Sun and son can be confused in modern English, but in te languages that were predominant in the early Christian eras; Latin, Greek, Hebrew, etc, there is no confusing the two words. They are completely different in the way they are said, spoken, and written. It's harder to explain if you don't know another language. But it's like in English that "red" and "read" could by confused with out context. His book was "insert either word" and it makes sense, and you'd have to ask whether you want to say what color it is or what was done with it. But in Greek the word for red is pronounced kokeenoh, and the word for read is pronounced thiavasah. There simple is no way anyone could confused the what was meant.

Same with the Son. It is very clear in Greek texts that Jesus is the son of God, and the sun has no mention. And unless the early Christians were psychic and knew that English would be created and become the main language in 2000 years and did it on purpose, it makes no sense to think the two words had been intertwined, because in no language back then do they even sound the same. 

In the Old texts son looks like υιός and sun looks like ήλιος. Each world would be said sun; yose, and sun; helios. Not possible to confuse. Sorry, but as far as that doc goes with regards to this argument there is no case. It holds no water.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 07:01:22 AM »

I wasn't calling you out. My point made in general was that Christianity gets all the stones thrown at it for having things in it that both Judaism and Islam have. No one tells a Jew in the media that they are crazy for believing in the Torah, but a Christian who believes in the Old Testament is. It's the same fucking book.

And the "Sun of God" simply doesn't make any sense to me. Sun and son can be confused in modern English, but in te languages that were predominant in the early Christian eras; Latin, Greek, Hebrew, etc, there is no confusing the two words. They are completely different in the way they are said, spoken, and written. It's harder to explain if you don't know another language. But it's like in English that "red" and "read" could by confused with out context. His book was "insert either word" and it makes sense, and you'd have to ask whether you want to say what color it is or what was done with it. But in Greek the word for red is pronounced kokeenoh, and the word for read is pronounced thiavasah. There simple is no way anyone could confused the what was meant.

Same with the Son. It is very clear in Greek texts that Jesus is the son of God, and the sun has no mention. And unless the early Christians were psychic and knew that English would be created and become the main language in 2000 years and did it on purpose, it makes no sense to think the two words had been intertwined, because in no language back then do they even sound the same. 

In the Old texts son looks like υιός and sun looks like ήλιος. Each world would be said sun; yose, and sun; helios. Not possible to confuse. Sorry, but as far as that doc goes with regards to this argument there is no case. It holds no water.

Your putting too much emphasis on this "Sun"/"Son" semantic, but if you look at my original post, I didn't even use that argument.   And yeah, your right about people unfairly singling out Christians, the reason I chose to single them out was because they are the dominant religion in America, and also because Jesus is the central figure in Christianity and there are many astrological roots that can be found in his story.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 08:15:09 AM »

Your putting too much emphasis on this "Sun"/"Son" semantic, but if you look at my original post, I didn't even use that argument.   And yeah, your right about people unfairly singling out Christians, the reason I chose to single them out was because they are the dominant religion in America, and also because Jesus is the central figure in Christianity and there are many astrological roots that can be found in his story.

Hey bro, we're cool. You know that. I was just building off your post to express my general opinions with regards to the topic. The sun/son argument is big deal in the doc and a major point with a lot of people and I just wanted to refute it for anyone that was reading. Wasn't at all trying to get into it with you.

And I'm not even saying the Astrology is factor is bogus. The sun/son thing could be legit. Who would know that one day the world would be able to confuse both of them as the same thing? Who would know that the age of the fish would come and the fish would be Jesus's symbol? who know...? God would know. From a spiritual standpoint, God creates and controls the stars and studying them could be a way of figuring out God's plans and the Jesus coincidences may not be coincidences but simply realities created by God on purpose.

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »
I been tryin to check this movies out and forgot all about them. I'ma make it a Blockbuster night, tonight.

+1 for the link

yeah, I think its best to start with Zeitgeist the Movie first (2007). Shit is pretty crazy
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »

+1 for the link

Oh yeah, and believe me...u will be thanking me later on the neimanmarcus shit.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »
Since the Sun is the source of all life on Earth, maybe all those people that worshiped the Sun were on to something.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 12:56:47 PM »

+1 for the link

yeah, I think its best to start with Zeitgeist the Movie first (2007). Shit is pretty crazy
Watched the first one last night. I knew about the majority of the subject matter, but just having it all put together in one movie was crazy shit. I'm gonna end up paranoid now.

+1 for the link

Oh yeah, and believe me...u will be thanking me later on the neimanmarcus shit.
Cockblocker.

THA SAUCE HOUSE