Author Topic: Christians: Does Your Religion Have Roots In Astrology?  (Read 1344 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Christians: Does Your Religion Have Roots In Astrology?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 01:56:30 PM »

lmao, Zeitgeist? Yankees are truely the dumbest people in the world.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:58:53 PM by still not decided »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 03:18:20 PM »
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
I been tryin to check this movies out and forgot all about them. I'ma make it a Blockbuster night, tonight.

+1 for the link
-1 for scaring off neimanmarcus9. I'm still upset about that one.

yeah, I think its best to start with Zeitgeist the Movie first (2007). Shit is pretty crazy
Watched the first one last night. I knew about the majority of the subject matter, but just having it all put together in one movie was crazy shit. I'm gonna end up paranoid now.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
I been tryin to check this movies out and forgot all about them. I'ma make it a Blockbuster night, tonight.

+1 for the link
-1 for scaring off neimanmarcus9. I'm still upset about that one.

Oh yeah, and believe me...u will be thanking me later on the neimanmarcus shit.
Cockblocker.

Yours or hers?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Anunikke

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 11:07:30 AM »
I don't know why I didn't post this before but Christianity was forced onto allot of people back in the day which resulted in some pagan rituals blending in with the Christian story.
There were also translation fuck ups, some even on purpose.  For example there were no apples in ancient Summeria, some dude just changed it to apple when he translated the bible into latin because in latin the word for apple and evil are the same, he probably thought it would be rather clever.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
I don't know why I didn't post this before but Christianity was forced onto allot of people back in the day which resulted in some pagan rituals blending in with the Christian story.
There were also translation fuck ups, some even on purpose.  For example there were no apples in ancient Summeria, some dude just changed it to apple when he translated the bible into latin because in latin the word for apple and evil are the same, he probably thought it would be rather clever.

The word fruit is used a lot, but I've never read a translation that use the world apple.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »
The months of the years the world uses today.... are pagan. Chocolate and wine.... be pagan. Donating money.... pagan. Birthdays.... pagan. Poetry.. oh snap, that means rap music.... pagan. English language origin..... pagan . My God. The fuckin' world's pagan! :o

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 03:58:51 PM »
The months of the years the world uses today.... are pagan. Chocolate and wine.... be pagan. Donating money.... pagan. Birthdays.... pagan. Poetry.. oh snap, that means rap music.... pagan. English language origin..... pagan . My God. The fuckin' world's pagan! :o

It would be if the early Christians were peaceful and simply allowed other cultures to exist and worship as they pleased, rather than destroy, deny, and rewrite the history of the world. Shit, why do you think that you as a black man are christian? That would of never happened if your ancestors weren't tortured and converted by force.

A strong black Christian is the biggest joke of a stereotype in America.

Watch Malcolm X.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 04:12:47 PM »

It would be if the early Christians were peaceful and simply allowed other cultures to exist and worship as they pleased, rather than destroy, deny, and rewrite the history of the world. Shit, why do you think that you as a black man are christian? That would of never happened if your ancestors weren't tortured and converted by force.

Watch Malcolm X.

It's 2011 though.

I got the Torah and Judaism. The Bible and Christianity. The Quran and Islam. Or Agnosticism. Atheism. Buddhism. The Bahá'í Faith. Hinduism. I got it all in front of me, wit a click of a mouse. And becuz of the freedom America offers me, I am allowed to choose any belief I want and it's even protected, promised by The Constitution. I feel Christianity is the Truth. I ain't saying it's right. Maybe Muhammad was really visited by Gabriel. Maybe Bab was the Mahdi. Maybe Buddha was onto somethang. Maybe Moses was a fuckin' liar and we've all been hoaxed.  :( Malcolm X, NOI and The 5 Percent Nation is just an agenda-ized culture anyways, and you know that Bananas.  ;D

Bananas

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 04:38:16 PM »

Watch Malcolm X.

It's 2011 though.

I got the Torah and Judaism. The Bible and Christianity. The Quran and Islam. Or Agnosticism. Atheism. Buddhism. The Bahá'í Faith. Hinduism. I got it all in front of me, wit a click of a mouse. And becuz of the freedom America offers me, I am allowed to choose any belief I want and it's even protected, promised by The Constitution. I feel Christianity is the Truth. I ain't saying it's right. Maybe Muhammad was really visited by Gabriel. Maybe Bab was the Mahdi. Maybe Buddha was onto somethang. Maybe Moses was a fuckin' liar and we've all been hoaxed.  :( Malcolm X, NOI and The 5 Percent Nation is just an agenda-ized culture anyways, and you know that Bananas.  ;D

Absolutely, thats a great observation too. I still despise the NOI and splinter groups, however the framework they used for getting young blacks to wake up from one religious spell was powerful, unfortunately it was used to cast onto them another.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »

Watch Malcolm X.

It's 2011 though.

Absolutely, thats a great observation too. I still despise the NOI and splinter groups, however the framework they used for getting young blacks to wake up from one religious spell was powerful, unfortunately it was used to cast onto them another.

I'm wit you. I think Farrakhan says the REALEST most important shit that should be heard.. for all races and people, BUT.. than he'll start rambling on bout Elijah Muhammad and other dumb shit. It's too bad, cuz his speeches are so true. See, had he not been into the lil reverse racism and shit, son could prolly be one of the most liked figures in America. Right? But the funniest shit is this nigga got dudes mean muggin' in bow ties. I mean.. fuckin' come on, really? Who they supposed to be scaring? :-\

Bananas

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 04:54:13 PM »

Watch Malcolm X.

It's 2011 though.

I'm wit you. I think Farrakhan says the REALEST most important shit that should be heard.. for all races and people, BUT.. than he'll start rambling on bout Elijah Muhammad and other dumb shit. It's too bad, cuz his speeches are so true. See, had he not been into the lil reverse racism and shit, son could prolly be one of the most liked figures in America. Right? But the funniest shit is this nigga got dudes mean muggin' in bow ties. I mean.. fuckin' come on, really? Who they supposed to be scaring? :-\

You will still catch those motherfuckers in 2011 claiming the evils of pork when nowadays it is one of the cleanest meats available.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2011, 07:58:29 PM »
-12 Months in a Year... Jesus has 12 disciples
You can trace a million things to the # 12. You fail to show any significance. If the number 12 is the only thing you are going by, trace Christianity  to magnesium (atomic number 12), a clock (12 numbers), flag of Europe (12 stars), human ribs (12 pairs), a foot (12 inches), etc. You can connect anything simply by assigning it a number then holding it to significance.

-12 Months in year... 12 tribes of Israel
Both the 12 months and 12 tribes predate Jesus. Plus the 12 tribes of Israel aren't even important in Christianity.

-On Dec. 25th the 3 brightest stars align with the brightest star, Sirius, point to direction of the sun...  The three Kings, who followed the Nothern Star, to the sun of God
The date of Christmas is easily traced to paganism.

For ancient astrologers in the Northern Hemisphere, the shortest day for the sun is Dec. 22nd, where the sun sets at its lowest point for 3 days, then starts again to rise as daytime hours begin to increase.... Jesus crucified and died for three days and ressurected on the 25th of Dec.
Where did you get the idea that Jesus was resurrected on the 25 of December? :stupid:

-In the spring equinox the daytime hours finally overpower and become longer than nighttime hours....  Easter is celebrated as birth of Christ and Christ overpowers the darkness of the devil
"Easter is celebrated as birth of Christ and Christ overpowers the darkness of the devil" is simply your own interpretation/means of explanation.

-4300 BC to 2150 BC was the astrological age of Taurus the Bull, the age that follows is the age of Aires the Ram....  Moses was said to have lived just after the age of Taurus the Bull and ironically he blows a rams horn and is angry at folks who still worship the calf (bull)
Aside from being a biblical figure, what does this really have to do with any of the teachings of Christianity.

-1AD marked the beggining of the age of pisces (fish constellation)... Christians put the fish bumpersticker on their cars
Fish are mentioned throughout the Gospels:
-Jesus multiplies fish and loaves of bread to feed many people. <---I'm sure you can see why people find this significant.
-Jesus told his disciples "I will make you fishers of men".

-The sun is at the center of the Zodiac... Jesus is at the center of the cross
Crucifixion was used by the Romans as a form of punishment. The fact that Christ (or thousands of other people who have been crucified) are at the center is irrelevant. Where else on a cross is someone suppose to be put?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 04:31:16 AM »
-12 Months in a Year... Jesus has 12 disciples
You can trace a million things to the # 12. You fail to show any significance. If the number 12 is the only thing you are going by, trace Christianity  to magnesium (atomic number 12), a clock (12 numbers), flag of Europe (12 stars), human ribs (12 pairs), a foot (12 inches), etc. You can connect anything simply by assigning it a number then holding it to significance.

-12 Months in year... 12 tribes of Israel
Both the 12 months and 12 tribes predate Jesus. Plus the 12 tribes of Israel aren't even important in Christianity.

-On Dec. 25th the 3 brightest stars align with the brightest star, Sirius, point to direction of the sun...  The three Kings, who followed the Nothern Star, to the sun of God
The date of Christmas is easily traced to paganism.

For ancient astrologers in the Northern Hemisphere, the shortest day for the sun is Dec. 22nd, where the sun sets at its lowest point for 3 days, then starts again to rise as daytime hours begin to increase.... Jesus crucified and died for three days and ressurected on the 25th of Dec.
Where did you get the idea that Jesus was resurrected on the 25 of December? :stupid:

-In the spring equinox the daytime hours finally overpower and become longer than nighttime hours....  Easter is celebrated as birth of Christ and Christ overpowers the darkness of the devil
"Easter is celebrated as birth of Christ and Christ overpowers the darkness of the devil" is simply your own interpretation/means of explanation.

-4300 BC to 2150 BC was the astrological age of Taurus the Bull, the age that follows is the age of Aires the Ram....  Moses was said to have lived just after the age of Taurus the Bull and ironically he blows a rams horn and is angry at folks who still worship the calf (bull)
Aside from being a biblical figure, what does this really have to do with any of the teachings of Christianity.

-1AD marked the beggining of the age of pisces (fish constellation)... Christians put the fish bumpersticker on their cars
Fish are mentioned throughout the Gospels:
-Jesus multiplies fish and loaves of bread to feed many people. <---I'm sure you can see why people find this significant.
-Jesus told his disciples "I will make you fishers of men".

-The sun is at the center of the Zodiac... Jesus is at the center of the cross
Crucifixion was used by the Romans as a form of punishment. The fact that Christ (or thousands of other people who have been crucified) are at the center is irrelevant. Where else on a cross is someone suppose to be put?

Atleast one sane person here. These 'connections' are completely arbitrary and crude. It's always the same routine. If you want to connect x with y you'll always find some numbers etc that somehow match, you only have to search long enough. Infinite is probably one of those brainiacs who believed in those 2Pac-Resurrection theories.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 04:33:13 AM by still not decided »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 11:35:53 AM »

Btw...Christianity, just like many other religions are all just plagiarized versions of the Ancient Egyptians religion worshipping the Sun. There are so many religions who's messiahs all fit the same description. Everything from the day they were supposedly born, to their supposed resurrection, etc...etc. All of them are just these particular religions personification of the Sun. Not gonna type up everything here. But there is a reason they are all born on the same day, typically have 12 disciples or followers, the 3 day ressurection, etc. All of those aspects of the storyline are just symbolism for different astronimical events. When you worship Jesus, you are just worshipping the Sun personified.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »

Btw...Christianity, just like many other religions are all just plagiarized versions of the Ancient Egyptians religion worshipping the Sun. There are so many religions who's messiahs all fit the same description. Everything from the day they were supposedly born, to their supposed resurrection, etc...etc. All of them are just these particular religions personification of the Sun. Not gonna type up everything here. But there is a reason they are all born on the same day, typically have 12 disciples or followers, the 3 day ressurection, etc. All of those aspects of the storyline are just symbolism for different astronimical events. When you worship Jesus, you are just worshipping the Sun personified.

It doesn't really disprove anything to say it was worshipped the same way before, because if Jesus, God, and the prophecy are real then ancient civilizations would have had prophets telling everyone what was coming, and Kings or men in power could have used prophecy to mold their own religions for the people.

What I mean is if I am a Pharaoh and a man comes to me that can see the future and perform miracles I'd ask him everything about everything and he'd tell me who God is and how he will enter the Earth. Then I'd kill him or jail him and take his story, and proclaim myself a living God, so that no one in Egypt thinks this Messiah is stronger than me, the Pharaoh. It makes more sense than a bunch of Christians getting together in 300 AD assuming that in 1500 years the world will speak a language called English that will have the word for male offspring and the word for that big yellow thing in the sky sound exactly the same, and if we take this old Egyptian religion for that yellow thing apply it to the male offspring of the creator we can control everyone.

If you actually speak to religious leaders with in any religion you'd realize how smart and about their wits they really are. They may not be right, but they're not stupid enough to try and pull that bogus wool over anyone's eyes. Faith existed in a genius like Isaac Newton's mind for a reason, and it wasn't because he wasn't smart enough to accept he was wrong. Men of Faith simply feel something that men with out faith don't. Intelligence has nothing to do with it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 05:29:27 PM »

;D