Author Topic: Any people from PARIS up in here? hollllllllllla  (Read 222 times)

Murrow

Re:Any people from PARIS up in here? hollllllllllla
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2003, 01:31:36 PM »
^^^^Oh Dammmnn....

does any one have any suggestion on french rappers. unfortionly i can't go to france but i would like to down load some french rap

There is this Sting song that features a French rapper.  It has a really tight hip-hop/cosmoploitan beat and hearing the raps in French sounds really interesting.

Song is called, "Pefect Love...Gone Wrong" - You can d/l it off Kazaa

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2003, 01:53:39 PM »
im goin to paris for the weekend, from friday to sunday and i was wonderin if any of ya'll knew some good shops for rap cds (westcoast preferably), or some good second hand shops to get some cheap shit..
HOLLLLLLLLA
I live in Paris. Go to "Chatelet"  there is good shops there ( Go to "Urban Music")!

Peace
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 01:57:07 PM by T.K. »

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2003, 05:25:17 PM »
im goin to paris for the weekend, from friday to sunday and i was wonderin if any of ya'll knew some good shops for rap cds (westcoast preferably), or some good second hand shops to get some cheap shit..
HOLLLLLLLLA
I live in Paris. Go to "Chatelet"  there is good shops there ( Go to "Urban Music")!

Peace

You French Tariq?  That's cool, it is just that when I was over there they were pretty shady towards me.  I'm part French too.

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2003, 06:07:39 PM »
You French Tariq?  That's cool, it is just that when I was over there they were pretty shady towards me.  I'm part French too.
Yeah I'm French. French people are pretty weird with foreign people. You are part French too?! That's Cool !

Peace

Murrow

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2003, 06:14:01 PM »
Yeah I'm French. French people are pretty weird with foreign people. You are part French too?! That's Cool !

Peace

Yeah, I got percent in me.   8)