Author Topic: "Doggumentary" Front Cover  (Read 2184 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: "Doggumentary" Front Cover
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »
so no Dr. Dre on the album ?? after being absent on I Am The West he failed again
some of them i put on, but I just left ;)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 01:50:15 AM »
Looking forward to the Scott Storch and Fred Wreck tracks...

Snoop, king of the crips :P

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 03:43:41 AM »
I think this album is gona be a good one

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 04:21:06 AM »
so no Dr. Dre on the album ?? after being absent on I Am The West he failed again

It makes him a smart businessman.  Snoop and ice cube are irrelevant in today's rap game.  Why would dre want to be associated with these too losers?  Dre threw snoop a bone and put him on Kush and it flopped.  I guarantee you there will be no more Dre and Snoop callabos.  Snoop is not somebody you can make money with anymore.  That seal in your picture has more game than Snoop at this point.

you smoke crack dontcha boy?

What i said is not even my opinion, it's fact.  A lot of people on this forum seem to forget that it's called "music business".  So as a businessman, not an artist, is it smarter for him to associate himself with say Eminem or Cube and Snoop?

as far as cube iw ouldnt have got on that record either it was a piece of shit and his sons aint got no talent...thats a bad look for the nwa legacy.

snoop is one of the most recognizable figures in the music buisness not just the rap game...the response to kush was positive outside the blogosphere believe it or not but you wouldnt know that if your only connection to rap is the internet.

ive actually been in nightclubs and seen the reaction to the record. and billboard isnt always accurate either as it calculates sales and not spins.

so stop trying to act like some hardbody music guru when its obvious all you got to go off of is what you read in these comment sections

Matty

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 04:47:43 AM »
have a feeling this will be better than Malice but maybe not by a huge amount. Production from Fredwreck is something to look forward to and the fact that Quik was involved in some of the mixing.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 04:55:01 AM »
i also have a feeling this album will be more well rounded then malice...so glad he decided not to do doggystyle 2.

i always kind of looked at the last meal as doggystyle 2.

he used joe cool, dre was all over the record and it just had that seamless cohesiveness.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 05:47:07 AM »

It makes him a smart businessman.  Snoop and ice cube are irrelevant in today's rap game.  Why would dre want to be associated with these too losers?  Dre threw snoop a bone and put him on Kush and it flopped.  I guarantee you there will be no more Dre and Snoop callabos.  Snoop is not somebody you can make money with anymore.  That seal in your picture has more game than Snoop at this point.

What i said is not even my opinion, it's fact.  A lot of people on this forum seem to forget that it's called "music business".  So as a businessman, not an artist, is it smarter for him to associate himself with say Eminem or Cube and Snoop?

Why does he only have to associate with a single artist? Em is probably the most popular rapper of all time. But Snoop and Cube are more relevant than most of the other artists he's apparently working with.

Snoop has proven he can still make hit records as well as feature on others. If Kush failed its on Dre for releasing a record that's not as marketable.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 05:50:14 AM »

Why does he only have to associate with a single artist? Em is probably the most popular rapper of all time. But Snoop and Cube are more relevant than most of the other artists he's apparently working with.

Snoop has proven he can still make hit records as well as feature on others. If Kush failed its on Dre for releasing a record that's not as marketable.
good point. he's praising slim the monster who has yet to make a name for himself

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 05:54:32 AM »
 Hopefully Meech Wells still got a joint on there. No Soopafly again?? Seemed Soopa always produced one track on every Snoop album but he hasnt since ahh, shit did he even havea beat on blue carpet treatment?
 I wonder if Daz and Too short still featured also? Kokane?

Portugoal

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 06:27:19 AM »

Ha! I thought I was the only one who saw that.

The cover is deep, but I'm afraid the album won't be. :P

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2011, 08:05:48 AM »

Dr.Dre aint even on his own album so no big deal

LOL!

I think this album will be better than the last 2.. but still mediocre as shit

fuck that cover btw.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2011, 08:07:31 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2011, 08:08:33 AM »
Terrible.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »
I'd be very happy if that album will sound like "The Blue Carpet Treatment"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2011, 02:53:34 PM »
have a feeling this will be better than Malice but maybe not by a huge amount. Production from Fredwreck is something to look forward to and the fact that Quik was involved in some of the mixing.

are u lookin forward to a record dependin on who the mixer is?
thats somethin new