Author Topic: "Doggumentary" Front Cover  (Read 2160 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: "Doggumentary" Front Cover
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2011, 04:10:02 PM »
thats the sign of someone who needs some pussy in a major fashion lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »
i also have a feeling this album will be more well rounded then malice...so glad he decided not to do doggystyle 2.

i always kind of looked at the last meal as doggystyle 2.

he used joe cool, dre was all over the record and it just had that seamless cohesiveness.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 05:33:30 PM »
i also have a feeling this album will be more well rounded then malice...so glad he decided not to do doggystyle 2.

he used joe cool, dre was all over the record and it just had that seamless cohesiveness.

if im not mistaking Dre only produced 4 cuts (Including the Intro) and mixed most of the album

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2011, 05:52:02 PM »

if im not mistaking Dre only produced 4 cuts (Including the Intro) and mixed most of the album
correct.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »
The cover is meant to symbloize insignificance.......the meaning behind it is ....this is going to be some shit that I popped open a can of paint and threw it on the wall to make my presence felt but really dont care what it looks like.....Meaning throwaway material..and the chair symbloizes that cause of his stardom we as musice consumers have to see and witness whatever he decides to throw out there in the public.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »

sounds about how doggystyle was rumored to have been produced...didnt they say daz and warren g did most of side 2?

Elano

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2011, 10:15:30 PM »
Snoop and ice cube are irrelevant in today's rap game.  Why would dre want to be associated with these too losers? 

LMFAO you're full of shit

Elano

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
Trendy...fuck that, bring back the comic characters.

bring back JOE COOL  8)

Elano

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2011, 10:17:41 PM »
Looks like he wants to do it big.. he has all the major producers on this...

scott storch and fred wreck,i'm really interest to hear some new beats from these two motherfuckers

Matty

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2011, 12:17:15 AM »
have a feeling this will be better than Malice but maybe not by a huge amount. Production from Fredwreck is something to look forward to and the fact that Quik was involved in some of the mixing.

are u lookin forward to a record dependin on who the mixer is?
thats somethin new

kinda yeah - quik's 'mixing' takes most stuff to another level of clarity, the 'Murs For President' LP being a great example. although Murs is really enjoyable rapper too. but generally i'm more into great sounding music and funk than what rappers are talking on, if that makes sense.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 04:21:35 AM »
lmfao

i think if joe libowski does snoops accounting the record will be better...when he does a rappers accounting the albums always turn out better.

We Fly High

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2011, 07:04:11 AM »
have a feeling this will be better than Malice but maybe not by a huge amount. Production from Fredwreck is something to look forward to and the fact that Quik was involved in some of the mixing.

are u lookin forward to a record dependin on who the mixer is?
thats somethin new

kinda yeah - quik's 'mixing' takes most stuff to another level of clarity, the 'Murs For President' LP being a great example. although Murs is really enjoyable rapper too. but generally i'm more into great sounding music and funk than what rappers are talking on, if that makes sense.

Battlecat mixed over a third of the album.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
i can dig it

HighEyeCue

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2011, 09:16:01 AM »

sounds about how doggystyle was rumored to have been produced...didnt they say daz and warren g did most of side 2?

that was just a rumor started by Suge

YoungGotti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2011, 02:29:30 PM »

that was just a rumor started by Suge
nah Daz and Warren did the second half of Doggystyle and got no credit for it ::)