Author Topic: yo GAME We Need Scott Storch on RED Album please !  (Read 601 times)

shu

yo GAME We Need Scott Storch on RED Album please !
« on: February 10, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »
hello Game , take a look on this message "we need scott storch on RED album"  scott storch is back with snoop dogg  scott storch is the success !

i discover this track Game - Gangster (Snippet)  produced by scott storch  the shit is crazy !!! it's a doctor's advocate leftover !!!

http://hulkshare.com/oy6a5gvwskun

we need another "too much" and "let's ride" !!!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:40:18 PM by shu »

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: yo GAME We Need Scott Storch on RED Album please !
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 04:57:25 PM »
I'm guessing ur first language isn't english but do u really think The Game checks DubCnn?

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 04:59:11 PM »
Cool story bro

You have to remember all those beats you mentioned were made 4 years ago - storch is finished
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

shu

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 05:09:09 PM »
storch is finished really man why cause he has sold his mansion ?
i think he's back with snoop  and he worked on detox 
why not with Game ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »
hello shu

i recently contacted game on your behalf and he said after hearing your request he will most definitely be putting storch on the red album not only that but you will be getting A&R credits on the albums linear notes for that ingenious suggestion. he would like to know if you have anymore requests for him...maybe a pony ride or a snow cone perhaps? thank you for your patronage and continue to support the west coast...

...of europe.

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »
Would much rather Storch was on here than any of the popular producers of today being on it (Alex Da Kid).

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »
hello shu

i recently contacted game on your behalf and he said after hearing your request he will most definitely be putting storch on the red album not only that but you will be getting A&R credits on the albums linear notes for that ingenious suggestion. he would like to know if you have anymore requests for him...maybe a pony ride or a snow cone perhaps? thank you for your patronage and continue to support the west coast...

...of europe.

:laugh:

+ 1

sofdark

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 11:37:06 PM »
bunch of shit needs to leak full from Game

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 12:43:40 AM »
bunch of shit needs to leak full from Game

did you just miss out on 3 cd's worth of tracks or something?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 04:12:11 AM »
hello shu

...of europe.

Nothin wrong with suggestin Storch be on RED..

I think we all hope that.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »
hello shu

...of europe.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 05:03:38 AM »
hello shu

...of europe.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 05:49:11 AM »
Would much rather Storch was on here than any of the popular producers of today being on it (Alex Da Kid).
True

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 06:14:48 AM »
yeah Lets Ride & Too Much was great but my fav Scot Storch & Game track is definatly "Let Us Live"...its also my fav on LAX album and in my Game top 10 tracks...this track is just epic...this beat...the lyrics...the eastcoast feeling to it...just perfect !!!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 12:30:14 AM »
Storch was in with Game for recording sessions of the red album last year. Would be dope to hear a game single produced by storch