Author Topic: Almost 10 years On Dubcc  (Read 434 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Almost 10 years On Dubcc
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 03:37:59 PM »
a good thing or not?

It just depends on what you would of been doing instead.  If you were on dubcc instead of watching television, then I'd say your way better off.  But if you were on dubcc for so long that you forgot to shower for a couple days, then I'd say it's not a good thing.

This is real talk.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 08:17:24 PM »
had good times here

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 12:41:23 AM »
a good thing or not?

It just depends on what you would of been doing instead.  If you were on dubcc instead of watching television, then I'd say your way better off.  But if you were on dubcc for so long that you forgot to shower for a couple days, then I'd say it's not a good thing.

This is real talk.
I hope no one's taken it that far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 10:52:56 AM »
a good thing or not?

It just depends on what you would of been doing instead.  If you were on dubcc instead of watching television

Depends on what youre watchin on television too tho. Im pretty sure my IQ has significantly decreased over the years from logging on to this fuckin site lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 05:00:00 PM »
a good thing or not?

It just depends on what you would of been doing instead.  If you were on dubcc instead of watching television

Depends on what youre watchin on television too tho. Im pretty sure my IQ has significantly decreased over the years from logging on to this fuckin site lol.

you're lucky,my iq is gone from viewing this site and it's never coming back