Author Topic: Gucci Mane >>>>>>> Joe Budden [in real life u know wassup]  (Read 4970 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Gucci Mane >>>> Joe Budden
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2011, 11:45:04 AM »
LOL, name me a Gucci Mane song that gets play, period. You guys are on another planet.

Maybe since you all don't have much of a social life things are different in the corner of your room, but on planet Earth "Pump It Up" was a decently sized hit. & I fail to see &/or hear a Gucci song that gets any play.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »
Cham you're really just a big turn off, you really do give Buddens a bad name and rep.  That's why nobody wants to talk to you, you're delusional, biased, and a joke (why even waste the time).  This topic is locked, you got what you wanted (attention for Joe Buddens) so now it's time 4 u 2 take some time to let it go.  Go call ur Valentine.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2011, 11:54:35 AM »
Cham you're really just a big turn off, you really do give Buddens a bad name and rep.  That's why nobody wants to talk to you, you're delusional, biased, and a joke (why even waste the time).  This topic is locked, you got what you wanted (attention for Joe Buddens) so now it's time 4 u 2 take some time to let it go.  Go call ur Valentine.

Answer the question, fammmm lol.

What song gets more play then "Pump It Up".. :D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2011, 12:03:39 PM »

Answer the question, fammmm lol.

What song gets more play then "Pump It Up".. :D

To tell u tha truth, I can't tell u tha last time I even heard "Pump It Up". 

2nd, you do stay in the NY/NJ area right, so that explains why you probably heard it recently becuz I know for a FACT that shit gets absolutely no burn over here. 

3rd, i thought u dont listen to tha radio or watch tv so how would u know. 

4th, u make Buddens look bad and u just made him lose a little credibility with what you just wrote.

5th, this topic is locked becuz even 3 years later I still get in your feelings and it's kinda scary becuz in reality I don't know who u r and it's starting to get on my nerves trying to make attempts to talk 2 u.  You forever hold the contrarian view and that makes it pointless to even try 2 "discuss" music with you.  You deliberately try 2 sabotage a popular rapper becuz of your bias and people see right thru it.  So with that said, I have no more to say. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Q_bcKPpnX8g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Q_bcKPpnX8g</a>